MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fair having to go into extra time to beat Hearts shows me he is not picking the right players,the main thing is we won but I don't think it's because of Gio it's because our players never know when they are beaten,Gio will get next season for sure but he does not fill me with confidence.
Nonsense , poor finishing caused that not gio

Can't help but think what could've been on Wednesday night still but so glad we got over the line. This group of players deserved silverware.

End of an era now I'd imagine.

Surely RTV have to take advantage of the fact that they have access to Rangers players, but BBC don't. No interviews with our players after the game is baffling.

Anyone else there with the horrible feeling that the group of players there with the UB are all leaving? :(

If they do we are quite simply fcuked!

Kent, Aribo, Kamara, Bassey and Goldson leaving leaves a huge void and replacing like for like would be impossible.

Reactions: BWO
I’m so proud of Gio and the players.
We will continuously improve with Gio at the helm. We have so much to look forward to.

"The 1st time in 13 years" The sad bastards had to get a negative in somehow. %^*& the SFA and the 19th Century Terrorist media.

ESPN+ stayed with the celebrations until right now, it literally just cut off. It was nice seeing all the players out there. A little awkward when Belinda Carlisle's "John Lundstram song" was playing in the stadium!

Team deserved the cup today as the minimum reward after a long hard season. I think there will be a few who we won’t see again in the Rangers Jersey.

Bassey is fantastic and incredible.
(Rangers’) MOTM at centre half in the Europa league Wednesday night
MOTM at left back in Scottish Cup final 3 days later.
Sensational!

To be fair having to go into extra time to beat Hearts shows me he is not picking the right players,the main thing is we won but I don't think it's because of Gio it's because our players never know when they are beaten,Gio will get next season for sure but he does not fill me with confidence.
You ever thought on taking up comedy?

Back