Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

You’re deluded,a board apologist.

I'm not happy with what happened with Pedro and his buying either. But ST money was gone. January was a patch up, but maybe the week ahead will leave you a little clearer on that there is a vision going in to next season to actually do something. I will let the comments slip as I understand your upset at the result.

Worst defeat to them in my near 55 years on the planet. Biggest defeat for any of the 12 top division teams in the league this season.
Gerrard will be having second thoughts unless he is getting massive money, because the entire playing and coaching staff need gutted out and almost started from scratch. We have kidded ourselves on a few times we were looking on the way back to where we belong, but the truth is we are Rangers in name only right now.
Spineless, gutless cowards from top to bottom. The board owe us a huge apology, and if they don't have the fight in them to tackle our enemies on and off the park, and also to provide the funds we need, then they have to look to involve others who have.
First decision must be relieve Murty of his job tonight.

Why are folks going about Europe?With that bunch of surrender monkeys who knows what could happen if we actually come across a good side.Celtic are s hite but we make them look like world beaters.
I'm sick of us being so bad against them.I've never felt as embarrassed as I do now.
Does Murty lube them up pre match?

Gutless bastards!

Hope the bear that took unwell at the game today is ok, stewards were a joke took a good few mins to come get them.

Just let this sink in for a second..........

Rangers have now conceded more goals against Celtic in the last two seasons than we did in all Old Firm games combined under Walter Smith in the 90s.

POTY dance tonight?

That’s a recipe for disaster with fans attending, mixing with the players and staff. Quite rightly every single one of us is appalled with what’s been witnessed these past 2 games v Celtic. Would be more shocked if that emotion doesn’t spill over in some capacity tonight and would not blame any fans for speaking their mind. Hopefully doesn’t get any worse than that and add to this neverending circus.

Rock and hard place for the players tonight.

I'm not happy with what happened with Pedro and his buying either. But ST money was gone. January was a patch up, but maybe the week ahead will leave you a little clearer on that there is a vision going in to next season to actually do something. I will let the comments slip as I understand your upset at the result.
I hope you are right my friend for I have nothing left to cling to.

Knew as soon as I seen the back line today and no Rossiter or Docherty starting it was going to be continuation of 2 weeks ago. Some showed more heart but ultimately they are simply not good enough footballers.

Absolutely no coming back from this for that squad or the manager . They're actually regressing as a team , I'd quite happily never see most of that squad in a rangers jersey again they have shamed rangers football club and the fans .

No interviews from our club after the game.

Nothing they can say tbf

We need a statement from the board or an interview to tell us what is happening in preparation for next season.

How can they expect the fans to buy season tickets for next season after that today without saying anything about their plans???

3-0 down at half time and not even one substitution made at half time! Why was Morelos not taken on straight away when we clearly missed his hold up play?! The choice of 3 decent midfielders to come on and try to get hold of the midfield and he waits until we concede another 2!
Your average supporter could have controlled things better than Murty today

From the team selection and formation it sounds like the same mistakes over and over. 2 wingers and a striker who cant play the solo role, lightweight, outnumbered in the middle of the park, Windass in the luxury player role........at the piggery. Utterly inept management.

POTY dance tonight?

That’s a recipe for disaster with fans attending, mixing with the players and staff. Quite rightly every single one of us is appalled with what’s been witnessed these past 2 games v Celtic. Would be more shocked if that emotion doesn’t spill over in some capacity tonight and would not blame any fans for speaking their mind. Hopefully doesn’t get any worse than that and add to this neverending circus.

we have players stupid enough to mouth off back

No interviews from our club after the game.

Nothing they can say tbf

We need a statement from the board or an interview to tell us what is happening in preparation for next season.

How can they expect the fans to buy season tickets for next season after that today without saying anything about their plans???
I haven't renewed yet.

Not going to throw dolls out the pram etc, but it has got me thinking..

I hope you are right my friend for I have nothing left to cling to.
Stevie G will have a budget that will astound the no money brigade, wait and see later next week, if anyone thinks he is coming to play second fiddle to Rodgers they are very much mistaken, and the board have to be applauded for this, especially King who made this happen and crucially is supplying unbelievable funds.

we have players stupid enough to mouth off back

Yep.

Windass comes to mind after seeing his Twitter antics and goal celebrations at times.

Ah well. Least of our concerns I suppose, just hopelessly ill-timed through no fault of anyone’s.

Desperate feeling being this utterly rudderless with no idea where we go next.

POTY dance tonight?

They will shite it and not turn up after all that’s their MO

Am done with these cowardly shitebags this season.ST will be given to someone else for next week.Am scunnered and sickened.

I haven't renewed yet.

Not going to throw dolls out the pram etc, but it has got me thinking..
The board can’t keep expecting the fans to stump up every season the way things are.

Since we were fucked down the divisions, our fans have been amazing. It’s a hard job on both sides to get the club back on track but the board need to speak out.

The bastards that tried to kill us certainly done a job on us but we are still here!!!

Glad Gerrard will have witnessed that so he is under no illusions over inconsistent performers Tavernier, Martin horrific again. Arfield, McGregor be a good start 9 more shirts up for grabs.

Stevie G will have a budget that will astound the no money brigade, wait and see later next week, if anyone thinks he is coming to play second fiddle to Rodgers they are very much mistaken, and the board have to be applauded for this, especially King who made this happen and crucially is supplying unbelievable funds.

George Taylor, Johnston and Wolhardt. Roll on end of this horrific season so we can get on with the rebuild.

Qualify for Europe you got to be kidding we would be out in 2 minutes We will finish 4th and in the 80s at least we gave them a game

Scunnered mate.:oops::(

Murty was toast weeks ago if not months ago,what a disgrace again from him and the players..and the board don't come out of this well too..

Gutless and will finish a few of them no doubt and rightly so.

WATP

Back