Tickets for the final

A guy I know attends every league game on home cccs at Ibrox - ticked semi final and finals section but is not a MyGers member (he would be on 1510 points) - he got a ticket for yesterday - he was told to buy MyGers and his points should be added instantly which would guarantee him a ticket for the final - he will not buy MyGers as he doesn’t agree with it - a boy offered to buy MyGers for him provided he gets the ticket for the final :eek:
There isn’t a semi-final and finals section of CCCS to tick anymore. That stopped when MyGers started

Last years semi dropped to mid bronze group 1, maybe around 200-300 points. Guy in my F and F got one late in the day. Was too late to be with us but he got one.

If you have the following, as with all semi finals and finals you will be sound:

- Season Ticket Holder
- MyGers member
- Ticked the All Home Matches box
- Over 800/900 points

Mental how many folk act like this is a new method to get tickets, literally always been the same.
Correct the same as last year even after Rangers took lots for hospitality.

There isn’t a semi-final and finals section of CCCS to tick anymore. That stopped when MyGers started
Obviously you are correct- but the 50 historical points from semi finals are finals each year are still included in this MyGers points update and this was my reference to the ticking of boxes

I don't know if this is what you mean, but thousands of fans who got tickets for last year's Scottish Cup semi missed out on the final because Rangers laid on off site hospitality which ate into our allocation. Everyone on bronze missed out and I know guys on silver that only just made it.

I got a ticket for the final - bronze member.

If you have the following, as with all semi finals and finals you will be sound:

- Season Ticket Holder
- MyGers member
- Ticked the All Home Matches box
- Over 800/900 points

Mental how many folk act like this is a new method to get tickets, literally always been the same.
Usually folk who aren’t all of the above, make up new scenarios in hope it somehow changes.

Everybody who follows Rangers will be there.

Annual RTV purchases are definitely NOT added straight away,takes many weeks before they add the points on.
Ive bought my rtv monthly for years now. Never even thought about mygers points.
What do you get for buying annually?

No sure what’s funny lol? I’d say the old system was much worse and if you go every week which is made able due to RSCs you’re more than entitled to one

because you’ve directly benefited from rscs getting tickets, so of course you’ll agree

all I’m saying is that if you run a loyalty scheme like mygers, then they should all go top down with none of the opaque ‘everyone who deserves one should be sorted’ nonsense that the rsc provision brings

I am led to believe there was more A+ last season but I think that will be offset by an increased demand for club use. In previous years it would’ve been 8 or 9 but higher club use and paid mygers membership means it’s lower

The number of A plus clubs has nearly been halfed. Number of A clubs down too.

I reckon Rangers will keep numbers similar to last semi whilst keeping the additional tickets to club use.

because you’ve directly benefited from rscs getting tickets, so of course you’ll agree

all I’m saying is that if you run a loyalty scheme like mygers, then they should all go top down with none of the opaque ‘everyone who deserves one should be sorted’ nonsense that the rsc provision brings
Happily put it top down means I’d get Celtic away every time

So for clarity, you’d be happy for every single game to be top down?
The top 250 would be delighted at that news

Same ahaha

Some people are wild with their views on tickets. Had boys on our bus who have never done a Euro trip trying to claim that Liverpool away should’ve been a straight ballot.
I love stuff like that. Every excuse under the sun for every other European away but seville and Liverpool should be an open ballot between 45000 season ticket holders just because they fancy those games. Amazing man

Few people on here would self-combust with happiness and they’d get to proclaim they’re loyal enough to be sorted.

Top down for every domestic away should never be implemented though. Would make no sense for the club to do it and it would be grossly unfair
Totally agree. The system as is, is the fairest possible system. Works perfectly.

I love stuff like that. Every excuse under the sun for every other European away but seville and Liverpool should be an open ballot between 45000 season ticket holders just because they fancy those games. Amazing man
It was the same for Manchester. Had mates who were ST holders but at the time never once even thought about a Euro away.

Suddenly they thought they deserved one as much as the travel club members.

Totally agree. The system as is, is the fairest possible system. Works perfectly.
Think there’s possible a few tweaks that could be done regarding category A games but on the whole I don’t see how it can be made any different.
There’s arguments about numbers of gold and the allocation each tier gets for games but there’s no way you can make it 100% top down I don’t think. Celtic would be only game you could argue due to how small allocation is but not even sure if that would be fair

It really doesn’t domestically. Silver and Bronze members getting Cat A’s, multiple in some cases, when quite a lot of gold haven’t had any isn’t “working perfectly”.

It really doesn’t domestically. Silver and Bronze members getting Cat A’s, multiple in some cases, when quite a lot of gold haven’t had any isn’t “working perfectly”.
Gold get more games than silver who in turn get more than bronze. You're going to watch Rangers, not the opponent.

Gold get more games than silver who in turn get more than bronze. You're going to watch Rangers, not the opponent.
But at the same time, doesn’t it make more sense to reward those with more points with the “better” fixtures? Being in gold currently has minimal benefits for domestic league fixtures compared to Silver. My Dad is in Silver and had 3 tickets, my mate who I go to games with, in Gold, has also had 3.

So for clarity, you’d be happy for every single game to be top down?
The top 250 would be delighted at that news

to clarify, no. the conversation is about cup finals/semis and my point is about tickets going to rscs in that context.

apologies, but didn’t think I’d need to detail out each strand of mygers policy to make my point

Same ahaha

Some people are wild with their views on tickets. Had boys on our bus who have never done a Euro trip trying to claim that Liverpool away should’ve been a straight ballot.
That would’ve possibly tipped me over the edge you’d get the brunt of it as well

That would’ve possibly tipped me over the edge you’d get the brunt of it as well
Mate some of the things I’ve been referred to on my bus is hilarious. Not my fault I’ve no responsibilities, no girlfriend, no kids and use all my money to follow Rangers. That’s my choice. At one point it nearly came to blows tbh.

Few people on here would self-combust with happiness and they’d get to proclaim they’re loyal enough to be sorted.

Top down for every domestic away should never be implemented though. Would make no sense for the club to do it and it would be grossly unfair
Totally agree it probably would suit me but it’s unfair and would cause a closed shop for younger fans to get the chance

Mate some of the things I’ve been referred to on my bus is hilarious. Not my fault I’ve no responsibilities, no girlfriend, no kids and use all my money to follow Rangers. That’s my choice. At one point it nearly came to blows tbh.
Aw I argue every week mate. I bet I could text you with the names of you mean

By the time the hangers on all get their allocation we will have about 12,000 for actual go every week fans.

Gold and silver mygers should be ok.

Not read four pages yet.

But has anyone posted this yet? :))

'Season ticket holder for 20 years. Not on MyGers or CCCS. Long-standing season ticket holders should be rewarded for their loyalty with a ticket for the final'
To anyone thinking of posting- You will most definitely be rewarded if you join MyGers but your loyalty comes at a price and the price is £40

Do you reckon that rsc shouldn’t get any then? The same rsc that take tickets for every home and away game no matter the time or day of the game and get charged for them in advance but when it comes to the bigger games shouldnt get any?

MyGers has its problems but it works perfectly for semis and finals. Much better system being able to go on and purchase a ticket and choose stands compared to the old CCCS ballot system and waiting on a email to find out.

Points get prizes :)) especially for those unattached males with no responsibilities who need their hole more often:p

Back