Tickets for the final

You missed "and in gold or top of silver". Then that statement would be even more accurate.

Those with 700 in bronze will be lucky to get a ticket as the threshold gets higher every year due to majority (if not all) gold and silver taking up every ticket they can get - as is their right.

Until they start clearing points from gold and silver from prior years, the threshold won't stabilise or come down.

You missed "and in gold or top of silver". Then that statement would be even more accurate.

Those with 700 in bronze will be lucky to get a ticket as the threshold gets higher every year due to majority (if not all) gold and silver taking up every ticket they can get - as is their right.

Until they start clearing points from gold and silver from prior years, the threshold won't stabilise or come down.
Why should they take points from those at the top so those at the bottom can move up? Home and away games domestically are worth the same points regardless of tier. Most Euro away games barring Liverpool, Leipzig and Brondby from memory have dropped to almost anybody so the opportunity is there for points to be gained

Why should they take points from those at the top so those at the bottom can move up? Home and away games domestically are worth the same points regardless of tier. Most Euro away games barring Liverpool, Leipzig and Brondby from memory have dropped to almost anybody so the opportunity is there for points to be gained
That is effectively what happens each year though as a season drops off. People in bronze will have minimal points dropping off whilst people in gold will have a full seasons worth of points

Just going to take a few years to sort given its a rolling period and points aren’t indefinitely added to peoples accounts

That is effectively what happens each year though as a season drops off. People in bronze will have minimal points dropping off whilst people in gold will have a full seasons worth of points

Just going to take a few years to sort given its a rolling period and points aren’t indefinitely added to peoples accounts
I’m sure I read here that the 5 year rolling was going down to 3 after season 20/21 drops off, no idea how accurate. As you’ve said though we are going to have thousands and thousands within a small point range

Yeah appreciate that - think I picked up the post wrong.

I’m sure I read here that the 5 year rolling was going down to 3 after season 20/21 drops off, no idea how accurate. As you’ve said though we are going to have thousands and thousands within a small point range
Covid season will be the issue. Once covid season is gone I think it’ll move to 3 years as planned as it’s more financially beneficial for the club as people will panic and the need for add ons will increase. Also means that new members theoretically would have 2 years less to try and climb the ladder so may be more patient and less likely to chuck mygers. I honestly don’t think the club even thought about half the issues mygers would cause and everything they do is reactionary

They were planning to do it this season until the backlash over 2020/21 as that was a non event

2017/18 drops off after this season
2018/19 after next season
2019/20 after 2024/25
2020/21 after 2025/26

drops to 3 seasons in 2026/27 if right

They were planning to do it this season until the backlash over 2020/21 as that was a non event

2019/20 after 2024/25
2020/21 after 2025/26

It would be 24/25 season that it would change to 3 years if they were waiting for covid season to drop off

2019/20 after 2024/25
2020/21 after 2025/26

More likely to be 2024/25 at that would be the 3 seasons without the COVID one

Ah I see it now

2024/25 - 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24
That’s the one mate. So realistically it’s a carrot the club can dangle infront of people in bronze to say one more season of being really far behind and then you’ll be on parity. Incentivises additional purchases as many people buy hardly any add ons. Will have a decision to make shortly whether to start flinging money at it to keep the gold membership
But I honestly think tiers will get removed once it’s a 3 year rolling period. Would maybe make it easier to make it purely top down at that point as everyone’s had a fair chance

That’s the one mate. So realistically it’s a carrot the club can dangle infront of people in bronze to say one more season of being really far behind and then you’ll be on parity. Incentivises additional purchases as many people buy hardly any add ons. Will have a decision to make shortly whether to start flinging money at it to keep the gold membership
But I honestly think tiers will get removed once it’s a 3 year rolling period. Would maybe make it easier to make it purely top down at that point as everyone’s had a fair chance
Yeah they need to change it as well in terms of have no tiers as everyone most likely will closer then it became a proper system top down, yes no doubt still be some issues

Yeah they need to change it as well in terms of have no tiers as everyone most likely will closer then it became a proper system top down, yes no doubt still be some issues
You will have the vast majority that only have points from all Ibrox games and some hampden. Then you’ll have others that have bought the odd add on and rangers tv slightly ahead. Then it’ll go up incrementally by people who’ve bought most add ons to all. I think the number of people buying even half of the add ons will be a small amount in relation to overall membership numbers but if a bronze or silver has bought all sorts of add ons they’ll soon be in gold.
European away games being 15 points will keep many in gold. But when everyone’s grouped together, I don’t see how tiers can stay

You will have the vast majority that only have points from all Ibrox games and some hampden. Then you’ll have others that have bought the odd add on and rangers tv slightly ahead. Then it’ll go up incrementally by people who’ve bought most add ons to all. I think the number of people buying even half of the add ons will be a small amount in relation to overall membership numbers but if a bronze or silver has bought all sorts of add ons they’ll soon be in gold.
European away games being 15 points will keep many in gold. But when everyone’s grouped together, I don’t see how tiers can stay
Yeah also they would probably need to ensure that points are added within a certain timeframe rather the way they are doing it now for it to also work with a points update

i.e Celtic 2nd Jan added by 16th Jan at the latest

Guess we will find out once we get that time

Honestly don’t know why everyone who has had a season ticket for the 5 years mygers takes into account doesn’t just sign up for it with the CCCS, any semi and final you’d be almost guaranteed.

The season of the 19th Century Terrorist semi final and hibs final I was one of the ones who despite not missing any other games that season missed out on both semi and final. I know of one other personally who was the same, so it was purely bad luck but that’s what could happen with regards the cccs scheme.

My gers almost ensures if you’ve had regular attendance over a five year period you’ll be at any semi or final.
@Haining84

If it goes to a drop off and 3 seasons only mygers, what happens when there are only a few points seperating thousands in mygers.I dont understand how it will work for away tickets then say 14k all similar points applying
And say 25k on around the samepoints for a hampden vs them game like the one coming up.
I dont see where the groups are going, am i missing something?

If it goes to a drop off and 3 seasons only mygers, what happens when there are only a few points seperating thousands in mygers.I dont understand how it will work for away tickets then say 14k all similar points applying
And say 25k on around the samepoints for a hampden vs them game like the one coming up.
I dont see where the groups are going, am i missing something?
They would need to change the process of how to issue them i.e no registerion simply done on points bases top down with windows and when on sale

How is how my English side Sunderland does it for away games - points phase vary game to game

Tickets will launch in the following sales phases (subject to availability):

SC holders 60+ BCP: 10am Thu 10 Nov – 12noon Fri 11 Nov
SC holders 50+ BCP: 10am Tue 15 Nov – 10am Wed 16 Nov
SC holders 40+ BCP: 10am Thu 17 Nov – 10am Fri 18 Nov
SC holders 30+ BCP: 10am Mon 21 Nov – 10am Tue 22 Nov
SC holders 20+ BCP: 12noon Tue 22 Nov – 10am Wed 23 Nov
SC holders 10+ BCP: 12noon Wed 23 Nov – 10am Thu 24 Nov
SC holders: 12noon Thu 24 Nov – 10am Fri 25 Nov
General sale: 12noon Fri 25 Nov

For Hampden there is already a process that works in the form of groups/criteria

They would need to change the process of how to issue them i.e no registerion simply done on points bases top down with windows and when on sale

For Hampden there is already a process that works in the form of groups/criteria
Yes it will need to change mate but im not seeing how it will work,i m cccs ,st,mygers and get hampden but if it drops off to 3 years this to will be a bottleneck of people on the same points etc i cant see how it will work points down will have thousands on the same probably.

How is how my English side Sunderland does it for away games - points phase vary game to game

Tickets will launch in the following sales phases (subject to availability):

SC holders 60+ BCP: 10am Thu 10 Nov – 12noon Fri 11 Nov
SC holders 50+ BCP: 10am Tue 15 Nov – 10am Wed 16 Nov
SC holders 40+ BCP: 10am Thu 17 Nov – 10am Fri 18 Nov
SC holders 30+ BCP: 10am Mon 21 Nov – 10am Tue 22 Nov
SC holders 20+ BCP: 12noon Tue 22 Nov – 10am Wed 23 Nov
SC holders 10+ BCP: 12noon Wed 23 Nov – 10am Thu 24 Nov
SC holders: 12noon Thu 24 Nov – 10am Fri 25 Nov
General sale: 12noon Fri 25 Nov

Basically a first come first served for the over inflated bracket

Yes it will need to change mate but im not seeing how it will work,i m cccs ,st,mygers and get hampden but if it drops off to 3 years this to will be a bottleneck of people on the same points etc i cant see how it will work points down will have thousands on the same probably.
For Hampden

Agree it will be cause a bottleneck as maybe more will be on the same points but that would down to Rangers to administrate

Also it would depend on the allocation and game but in a case against say a game against Celtic the threshold would be higher due to amount of points in the same level or close by

Last edited:
I can’t see them going to 3 years because of the bottlenecking it will cause.

You would probably have 1,000 - 2,000 people on 1200+ points then about 20,000 between 1000 - 1999 points.

Most home going fans will accumulate around 350 points per year. Current gold members will be more than 400 per year.

You would probably have 1,000 - 2,000 people on 1200+ points then about 20,000 between 1000 - 1999 points.

Most home going fans will accumulate around 350 points per year. Current gold members will be more than 400 per year.
Thats what im saying youl have 90% of the membership on the same points, it wont work if they keep it the same and drop to 3 years.Theyl need to come up with something else.

Thats what im saying youl have 90% of the membership on the same points, it wont work if they keep it the same and drop to 3 years.Theyl need to come up with something else.
They were planning to do from this season drop it to 3 seasons

Not 100% sure,and i dont think they are tbh ,but by going by whats on here and what im hearing that is the intention of the club.
From the thread

It's not taking points from those at the top... it's that those on Bronze will be catching up due to the rolling 5 year purchase history and them therefore having a bigger purchase history.

I don't think it will be as big as that due to the variety if addons.

Gold will be made up of euro aways and addons and will be hard to get into but will be spread based on euro aways attended and different addons bought.

Silver will be season tickets and addons which could be rtv, programme subscriptions, individual programmes etc.

Bronze will be non season tickets or new season tickets plus any addons.

Top down will be up to the lowest points total that will all get then ballot the next group.

Aways will still be tier ballots same as now. It may not be fair for all but is workable for them to keep the money rolling in. It also ups the income on addons for those desperate enough to buy them.

I don't think it will be as big as that due to the variety if addons.

Gold will be made up of euro aways and addons and will be hard to get into but will be spread based on euro aways attended and different addons bought.

Silver will be season tickets and addons which could be rtv, programme subscriptions, individual programmes etc.

Bronze will be non season tickets or new season tickets plus any addons.

Top down will be up to the lowest points total that will all get then ballot the next group.

Aways will still be tier ballots same as now. It may not be fair for all but is workable for them to keep the money rolling in. It also ups the income on addons for those desperate enough to buy them.
See this is the thing,im not keen on buying stuff i wont use (womens tickets etc) to keep me in for away tickets this might be the tipping point for me Ibrox only forget about everything else but wel see.

How can you be in priority but be Bronze? Surely that defeats the object of MyGers?
Cos he’s on ST mygers and cccs and all those are priority 1 regardless of mygers tier.

My sons the same bronze priority one on 770 points.

See this is the thing,im not keen on buying stuff i wont use (womens tickets etc) to keep me in for away tickets this might be the tipping point for me Ibrox only forget about everything else but wel see.
I'm only in it for euro aways and I only have programmes and RTV which I use. I don't need it for Ibrox games as my season ticket gives me priority so it depends how they decide to work it.

It opens up the need for add ons. The club will then make more add ons available. People will be in a frenzy buying all sorts they don’t want or need to be at the top.

If it stays at 5 years, the gold members that go to majority of European away games will always be gold. Moving to 3 years only suits people that have bought season tickets since 2021 onwards

when it goes to 3 seasons and everyone is close it is no longer about loyalty just cash and buying pointless shit

Bingo. It’s almost as if the club want a scheme similar to the old away scheme? Only we’ll be paying for something that was free originally.
Definitely looks like eventually when everyone is clumped together with a small amount higher up due to addons it will go back full circle and we will end up with what we had in the first place.

Definitely looks like eventually when everyone is clumped together with a small amount higher up due to addons it will go back full circle and we will end up with what we had in the first place.
And no issues will have been addressed. Mygers was brought in to address the away cccs issues due to the numbers on it and they’ve done nothing to solve it. If they’d kept it the way it worked initially, maybe increasing gold to around 2500 at the time, I think it would’ve worked ok.

Now they’ve got that many in gold it’s not worthwhile and essentially they’ve taken tickets off gold to give silver and bronze extras. I agree that it’s the right thing to do from the club perspective but not how a loyalty scheme should work. The whole things a mess.

People foreseen issues with it in its inception so why didn’t the club

And no issues will have been addressed. Mygers was brought in to address the away cccs issues due to the numbers on it and they’ve done nothing to solve it. If they’d kept it the way it worked initially, maybe increasing gold to around 2500 at the time, I think it would’ve worked ok.

Now they’ve got that many in gold it’s not worthwhile and essentially they’ve taken tickets off gold to give silver and bronze extras. I agree that it’s the right thing to do from the club perspective but not how a loyalty scheme should work. The whole things a mess.

Think no matter what it would be hard to stop the eventual clump up of members which is bound to happen eventually.

Its going to get worse I think when member numbers increase and older seasons fall of and everyone just gets closer and closer together. Will see what they plan to do to soft tickets for it.

Think no matter what it would be hard to stop the eventual clump up of members which is bound to happen eventually.

Its going to get worse I think when member numbers increase and older seasons fall of and everyone just gets closer and closer together. Will see what they plan to do to soft tickets for it.
The easiest thing for the club to do would be remove all tiers and do open ballots again. Most people will be worse off than currently are and we’d be paying £40 for the privilege

The alternative is top down. It means everyone know the script. I hope that doesn’t happen as I don’t think it’s necessarily fair and unsure if I’d benefit but at least everyone would know what was happening

The easiest thing for the club to do would be remove all tiers and do open ballots again. Most people will be worse off than currently are and we’d be paying £40 for the privilege

The alternative is top down. It means everyone know the script. I hope that doesn’t happen as I don’t think it’s necessarily fair and unsure if I’d benefit but at least everyone would know what was happening
Think top down would be fine for smaller allocations where the top that buy the addons get the tickets which is fair enough. But will cause an issue with larger allocations where there might be more people on say 1400 points than tickets are available and then could get messy.

I don't think the club really cares about away games. If it was a big priority we could have tried to get minimum allocations put in the rules like they have in England when Robertson was on the SPFL board. MyGers will be seen as a big success as the numbers are going up each year even though people don't like it.

Think top down would be fine for smaller allocations where the top that buy the addons get the tickets which is fair enough. But will cause an issue with larger allocations where there might be more people on say 1400 points than tickets are available and then could get messy.
People would lose the plot and there would be a tirade of abuse towards the club if they done it top down for every game

People would lose the plot and there would be a tirade of abuse towards the club if they done it top down for every game
Definitely no matter what its going to hit a point where there is going to be a large amount of people all clumped together with roughly the same amount of points and ballots with everyone involved might be the only way to do it.

Aways games is the only issue on Mygers, because there are so many of them and so little allocation. I would remove away games from Mygers, don't even get many points for away games anyway. Have a separate scheme for away games.

Back