League Cup Final emails out

ticketmaster is a global platform used by hundreds of thousands every hour of every day.

We have a large spike in usage maybe half a dozen times a years. Could it be better? Yes. Should the money go into improving it? PRobably not as those allocated a ticket will still get one and it would cost a fortune to have it capable at the level we need a few times
Hearts are powered by Ticketmaster mate it can't be that expensive

What was the mygers number needed for the first allocation for Aberdeen tickets? I don't think it was anyway near as high, easily a few thousands of supporters not giving a chance to buy

Seriously, why did the club not break the 16000 odd mygers members into groups to log in?

The site isn’t working properly and it’s meaning friendship groups are going to be split over 3 stands. Shouldn’t have even done it on mygers points, should’ve just been your luck

This is a crazy way of doing it. Do the club realise how bad the system is?

To clarify, hampden absolutely should be top down. I’m not saying otherwise. I meant allocated a time slot to log into the system to buy your ticket based, not that it should be an open ballot

Last edited:
Im personaly going to kidnap Stuart Robinson sit him down and tell him to try and buy a tickets from their website. Its an absolute disgrace. 6 attempts at putting in details before it worked and thats after having to navigate the log in them go back to the ticket page from email.
Who him?

Anyone managed to checkout with tickets being posted? I’m stuck in a loop of choosing post, updating basket then checkout failing because ‘no valid fulfilment method’.
45 minutes to fry on site and neatly same again on it going round in circles. Shambolic.

What was the mygers number needed for the first allocation for Aberdeen tickets? I don't think it was anyway near as high, easily a few thousands of supporters not giving a chance to buy

The initial allocation for Aberdeen was around 50% higher than the final

Loads a tickets held back for the fake hospitality they run now where you go to Ibrox for the meal etc then they run a bus to hampden and give you a normal ticket. Fly c*nts.

As previous poster says, that’s what happens when you let roasters ask nonsense at the AGM and don’t let these money grabbers be held to account.
Posted in the other ticket thread also...for hospitality tickets to be available through Rangers when supporters in priority group one and silver my gers are missing out is a joke.

Huckled out two years in a row :D
Add the orange bonnet in too :oops:
Honestly what chance have you got?

Ticketing website is a farce.
Issues around information/transparency on how ballots work for away games/splits of where tickets go for each game

But no, I will waste a question asking why I couldn’t get into the stadium because I didn’t have a covid jag. Pubs etc threatened with closure for not enforcing rules but that plum thought rangers should defy it for him.

This is the worst the website has ever been. A complete shambles.

Spent over an hour trying to get a ticket, Applied my credit balance then its kicked me back to the 45 minute wait. No idea if it went through or not. Will it instantly show on your order history if the order went through?

As a MyGers season ticket holder subscribed to the all home matches CCCS we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for our Viaplay Cup Final match vs Celtic.

As you have 1,267+ MyGers points* your ticket is available to purchase from now, until 9am on Thursday 2 February.

£39/£44
Got mine too. Been trying to buy it, but confused. Trying to buy online ( I assume its not taken from my cc. details they have). Process to buy it unclear. Does not appear to go to basket to buy.. Anybody got a step by step guide for Mr Confused?

Has anyone actually managed to buy one? I eventually got through the checkout and instead of confirming ticket purchase it told me I'd nothing in basket to purchase. Got a confirmation email saying I'd purchased a Celtic requirement at £0.00.

This

Seriously, why did the club not break the 16000 odd mygers members into groups to log in?

The site isn’t working properly and it’s meaning friendship groups are going to be split over 3 stands. Shouldn’t have even done it on mygers points, should’ve just been your luck

Aye, no bother :rolleyes:

Got mine too. Been trying to buy it, but confused. Trying to buy online ( I assume its not taken from my cc. details they have). Process to buy it unclear. Does not appear to go to basket to buy.. Anybody got a step by step guide for Mr Confused?
Choose the section you want to sit in.
Proceed.

Hahahahahahahahaha

F**k me, just as well the game is this far away as the process took forever.

Got three on friends and family on the second attempt for the West Stand despite it taking forever at each screen.

Yet to receive a confirmation email though.

Website needs major improvements. Design isn’t paramount but it isn’t fit for purpose in scenarios like this to host this much traffic.

Every time I do this it's the same. I get to the ticket page and then try to buy 2 tickets - it puts them onto the checkout page. I select myself and the missus - both of us qualify for tickets - then it won't check out. Says maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased. But it does this every time and I can't remember how I get through it each time. It's infuriating.

Every time I do this it's the same. I get to the ticket page and then try to buy 2 tickets - it puts them onto the checkout page. I select myself and the missus - both of us qualify for tickets - then it won't check out. Says maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased. But it does this every time and I can't remember how I get through it each time. It's infuriating.
I logged in separately to get two tickets. Took an hour but worked eventually

40 minute wait, then slow as treacle once I’m in - and can’t get any further than choosing 1 seat in North Stand, and a message saying “not available for general sale”.

Came in via the link in the email. Tried signing in through the club website - same message “not available for general sale”.

The average 3rd year high school computing class could design and run a more efficient ticket portal than we’ve got

I’m Season ticket mygers CCCS 1081 points reckon there is any chance for me come next Thursday?

But how do you get 2 together then? I've done it before but can't remember
They’ll automatically seat you together. I’ve always bought separately for every game, hampden and aways and tickets have always been next to each other.

Leave a ballot to luck.

Says everyone who didn’t get a ticke t

Got all the way through to payment , all seemed ok but I’m unsure if I actually have a ticket. No confirmation email and nothing taken from my account. Any other way i can check if I’ve got one ?

Got all the way through to payment , all seemed ok but I’m unsure if I actually have a ticket. No confirmation email and nothing taken from my account. Any other way i can check if I’ve got one ?
Emails taking about an hour to come through

Emails taking a while

Check your bank account to see if the payments pending

They’ll automatically seat you together. I’ve always bought separately for every game, hampden and aways and tickets have always been next to each other.
4th attempt at it I finally got ticket
actually it just suddenly worked with 2 F&F together - BUT I put the payment details in etc and it hung - then "Server error" - so I'm back to square one. Fcuking joke it is.

Took me an hour to get on. No south stand lower left but managed to get two for west stand.

Payment page took forever, then crashed on me then I managed to pay. Wasn't funny!!

Yea
Anyone managed to checkout with tickets being posted? I’m stuck in a loop of choosing post, updating basket then checkout failing because ‘no valid fulfilment method’.
45 minutes to fry on site and neatly same again on it going round in circles. Shambolic.
you have to click update basket after you’ve selected post

Back