Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Done and dusted in under 5 minutes only area unavailable was South upper even though my mate whos in my friends group only got offered west 10 minutes before. They must be releasing areas in blocks of seats

Why should fans?

The website should be up to the grade to deal with that amount of traffic on it

£1 or more every time you buy online as well fucking joke for that shite site
Not sure many tickets we have sold but just thinking previous semi, final, and then all the other games (aways, cup games , Europe) they just be raking in another £0.5m a year. It’s a farce

Folk putting tickets in their basket and not completing the purchase - either because the system won't let them or because they aren't entitled.

Same problem appeared earlier this afternoon. It will clear in time.
Hello again VB.

Any reason (I’m panicking :D) as to why I haven’t received an email yet?

The lad and I are are on 1331 & 1326 MyGers points respectively so should be secure - but no email as of yet.

Tried earlier and there was only West stand just tried now and there was North and South stands available. Managed to get south stand without an hassle.

Hello again VB.

Any reason (I’m panicking :D) as to why I haven’t received an email yet?

The lad and I are are on 1331 & 1326 MyGers points respectively so should be secure - but no email as of yet.
Can you not just go in and buy rather than waiting on the email ? System (no laughing) should hopefully know you meet the threshold and let you purchase

Tried earlier and there was only West stand just tried now and there was North and South stands available. Managed to get south stand without an hassle.
That’s probably all the ones sitting in someone’s basket (they can’t purchase) now being released). So just your luck if something is there I guess when you are on

Only a 5 minute wait to purchase now, can never do two tickets in one transaction. Always just login separately using the two mygers numbers and buy one at a time. One of these days I'll be able to do them both in one transaction. Maybe next season!!

Well this is great :D finally got on - only options are wheelchair accessible seats - superb.

will try again later.

webs.png

website really is brutal.

Your posts read like you're expecting a ticket to be sitting in your basket. That's not how it works. You need to go to Tickets -》Away games and add a ticket to your basket and check out.
Thanks LB. Very much appreciated.

Managed to get there in the end thanks to your help - I’ll bookmark this for future reference.

Unfortunately, it looks as if there are only disabled/wheelchair tickets available at the minute but that should sort itself in time.

Once again, thanks.

3 minute wait

Purchased in about 60 seconds once on

Still a garbage system mind you

At times like this I'm quite pleased that missing the points threshold by about 100 means I don't have to deal with the stress of actually buying a ticket :))

For those mentioning wheelchair only tickets just be (a little more!) patient. Its most likely because lots of tickets are sitting in baskets from folk who aren't eligible to buy them. Once they clear they will appear for sale again.

Went through after multiple log in attempts and tons of refreshes.

Had to reset my password too.

Confirmation email quickly followed.

The Club should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen again.
Did you get a verification thing popping up?I was using mobile data and couldn't get past this.No problem when I got home.Well apart from "paying" about 10 times.And getting past the wheelchair only seats.

For those mentioning wheelchair only tickets just be (a little more!) patient. Its most likely because lots of tickets are sitting in baskets from folk who aren't eligible to buy them. Once they clear they will appear for sale again.
Why do divvy bastards do that?

Would love a system where only those eligible can log in at sale times

Someone needs to get on top of this shambles, however It will be business as usual when until next time the shit system crashes and doesn’t cope again.

Same as the last few Hampden games, waited a few hours, jumped on and got a North Stand ticket within about 3 mins.

Panic merchants giving themselves unnecessary stress by trying to buy within the first couple of hours of them going on sale.

A joke the website can’t handle the traffic right enough.

Logged on at 12pm. 45 min wait down to 6 mins then up to 63 mins.
Kicked me out when I got in, said it didn't recognise my Rangers number then eventually allowed me back in. At 4pm managed to buy 2 tickets for the North Stand.

4 hours of gnashing my teeth and calling my phone a dirty beggar bastard...the things we do to Follow Follow eh.

Back