Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Tuesday - Sky Sports **

McCrorie best individual performance this season, carried us.

Massive loss for Hibs game. Now looks like Dorrans will miss it. With Morelos suspended Docherty, Rossiter Cummings V Hibs

Doesn’t bode well for us against the Hiv. Hope for Hearts to do us a favour tomorrow, and the scum to not chuck it like they did against hiv this coming weekend. Too many variables for my liking.

We need Hearts to put in a big performance against Hibs because if they have something to play for last game were finishing 4th. Celtic will gift wrap Aberdeen 3 points

Bottom line is Steven McLean just cost us 3 points and a definite European place,
I think losing to the likes of Dundee, Killie, St. Johnstone and Hamilton over the season is the reason a European place isn't in the bag already.

It's embarrassing that we're going into the last game of the season with this still in doubt.

Jam tarts hopefully do the business. If They don’t do the sheep in the last game then Scottish football is as we know wrotten to the core.

McCroie was my MOTM, but you can take Alfredo 'Sebo' Morelos and send him back to Finland. Cost us the game with that missed header.

Piss off. it it was not for a cheating ref we leave there with 3 points. Some like you just don't want us to do well.
Aye that's right, I always want Rangers to lose.

It was a terrible decision to give a penalty against us but our performance was absolute shite for the most part. We miss so many chances it beggars belief and were lucky not to be more than 1 down.

Credit to no one out there. Absolute garbage.
Another who cannot give praise when deserved. We dominated until they got the non pen. Our players lost it and you can understand that when the ref does not book his namesake for a blatant dive. We come out and totally dominate the second half, score and on the ascendancy but then the cheat only give 2 minutes. JOKE.

Aberdeen are utter dross, there for the taking but it needed a boot up the arse at ht to get us going. Frustrating the lack of fight in that 1st half after the goal

Aberdeen were up for it, and they got lucky too. We haven't been bad tonight, some criticism in the thread is wildly over the top, but we're still short of the required standard. I was pleased with the team's effort.
Second is now out of our own control. I think it is guaranteed that Aberdeen will miraculously manage to win against Celtic. With a little help from the beasts of course ...

Never a penalty and players put in 100 percent.
This. We battled hard. People can say what they want about Aberdeen but they are well organised and up for a fight. Second half especially when Cummings came on and we moved more into a 4-4-2 we started to control the game better but just didn’t creat enough.

Not as awful as many on here will make out. Penalty was a disgrace but frustrating we didn’t create more to get 3 points.

One big performance needed then regroup for next season.

McInnes is also shïte remember :rolleyes:
We've lost 10 games this season, had 3 managers, 3 complete midfields, 3 different centre half pairings, a raft of absolutely bizarre match changing decisions go against us and are only a point behind them.

Don't let us being gash make McInnes look better than he is.

Russel Martin......

First pass in the first half, right out the park!
First pass in the second half, right out the park!

You even saw Jimmy Nicholl despair.....Absolutely BRUTAL!!

Hope Steven McLean gets done in by a gang of violent weans and the video footage goes viral and his wife takes the weans in the Mondeo and runs off with a real man after seeing her husband leathered by children.

Literally cost us three points and has went a long way to costing us 400k in prize money and a 2nd round europa spot.

Always sounds like sour grapes but surely the authorities can see the refs on their books aren't fit for purpose.

That aside we lost that goal and shat it big time.

0-10 dominant making it plain just how shit Aberdeen are and how ridiculous this talk of them being the 2nd best side in the country is.

Penalty - equaliser We shat it big time and the cunts still couldn't score from open play.

Equaliser - 90+2 all over them any chances the sheep did have completely squandered annoys me that it's even up for debate who the better side are.

Even after a car crash of a season going through three managers they haven't beaten us or scored against us from open play in 4 games.

Much as it pains me to say it Hibs are a good side and more than deserve to be jousting for best of the rest. Seriously hope we do them at the weekend.

I’m actually just glad we showed some character and got back in the game, was half expecting a meltdown.

McCrorie was excellent second half, Morelos fought for everything despite me writing him off earlier in the thread
He certainly fights for everything.
Sometimes overdoing it mind you.
I’d like to see him back next year and certainly wouldn’t be settling for any “best offer we can get” type of transfer.
I’d like to see him after a decent break from the game as I think his value might actually soar with another year for us.

It really is sad how we haven't already safely secured second spot when you see how crap the sheep are and 10/12 points v them. A bit more composure tonight and we'd have cruised it in second half but they were so wasteful in the final third. Hopefully Farts can win tomorrow to virtually secure third place assuming no collapse v the spoon burners (which sadly you can't guarantee wouldn't happen).

The spl should be paying sky record money to show this pish. Our football must be a laughing stock around Eurpe

McCrorie was terrible 1st half but showed the kind of character our new manager will be looking for in the 2nd half. He wasn't wearing the armband but he was the leader.

McCroie was my MOTM, but you can take Alfredo 'Sebo' Morelos and send him back to Finland. Cost us the game with that missed header.
He’s gone off the boil but he's no Sebo. He has been very up and down this season but he works hard and the goal came from his efforts in beating the man and getting the shot in which resulted in Crorie’s header.

If he is still here next season, with better training and in a better side, I think he will improve. He is still only young.

Tav saying he's happy with the point - McCrorie says he's disappointed not to take the 3.

If Gerrard is watching I hope he takes note of the difference in attitude.

We've lost 10 games this season, had 3 managers, 3 complete midfields, 3 different centre half pairings, a raft of absolutely bizarre match changing decisions go against us and are only a point behind them.

Don't let us being gash make McInnes look better than he is.

The league standings says more about our team than it does McInnes and his team!

How the %^*& did that clown only add 2 minutes at the end, should easily have been 4-5 mins.
Should've won that game in the second half, think we will regret that now tbh

Back