Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

Right, let's take a bit of emotion out the chat.

We got a ridiculous decision given against us for the penalty. The second and third were shambolic defending. After that we played some beautiful football. Scored some great goals. Allan and Ambrose should both have been off first half. We were denied as clear a penalty as you could ever see. Holt should absolutely not have been booked for that first one, should not have been off.

For what feels like the hundredth time this season, we've been cheated out of three points yet again.

Look at them ladies and gentlemen, they're celebrating like they have won something.

It means that much to them to take something from us, they are nobodies.

Like I say it's mildly annoying, let's look forward to the future.

It will all be a distant memory when we win titles at places like Easter Road.

He won't but you can bet your arse if it had been a Rangers manager, it'd be all over the news. That lady's front bottom is off his rocker and he'll have a breakdown soon, which will be good to watch. We would never get away with having a poisonous manager like that.

He got sent to the stand. He was getting called a sad FB for long periods among other stuff. He is a lady's front bottom and lacks class but let’s not wet the bed when he gives it back

Surely, surely someone in authority in our club will speak out against the referee performance today. Dignified silences are the easy way out.

We got a ridiculous decision given against us for the penalty. The second and third were shambolic defending. After that we played some beautiful football. Scored some great goals. Allan and Ambrose should both have been off first half. We were denied as clear a penalty as you could ever see. Holt should absolutely not have been booked for that first one, should not have been off.

For what feels like the hundredth time this season, we've been cheated out of three points yet again.

“Cheated”

No offence but fuck off with that utter nonsense.

Time and time again people want to shout about how we’ve been cheated whilst ignoring the utter shambles of our performance defensively.

We chucked that today, the referee was awful, but Rangers not winning that game is completely our own fault.

Just think about this.

4 points stolen by shite ref penalty decisions. One given against us. One not given.

Pretty much typifies what has happened to us this season. Been disgracefully refereed to an entirely decferwnt standard to everyone else.

We play an extra Eurpa qaulifying round so be it. First is all that mattered. We have been shite this season imagine what we can do with a few qaulity additions. Take it on the chin. Thank %^*& seasons over. Let's go!

Because, it guarantees that teams will be playing against opponents in matches which influence other positions in the table as you’re halfing the possible teams.

It’s the same for both halfs of the table

Which why all play at same time.

ALL games influence the opponents final position.

You honestly couldn't come up with a 'fair' way in that respect.

No split and there would be a couple of dead rubbers, now there is something to play for.

** in some ways I want an 18 team league so more dead rubbers to play young fla's. But financially that ain't gonna happen.

Seriously out of patience with those in charge just who would replace them that’s the issue.

I am sick of that stupid sectarian message that is played non stop at Ibrox , as well as the non existent co-operation regarding moving them into the corner . It feels like we are rolling over at every turn .

As much as I agree the ref was horrific, the change of Hodson for Rossiter cost us.

Docherty should have been the change, however it wasn’t and were left with Halliday in midfield where he has been shocking constantly.

I was and still am completely baffled as to the thinking behind that sub.

Why wasn't Docherty brought on ?

Great entertainment, but we should have won easily despite the dreadful start. How the ref missed the penalty to us for handball at 4:5 I'll never know.
Because as bad as we are/have been - we will never, ever get anything from officials up here. That was as blatant a handball as you could see. Compare & contrast to the 2 decisions given against Martin not too long ago & noone can say that Whittakers was not a pen! Even Holts sending off, which I think was justified, brings up a difference in how we are treated. How many times were players going past Whittaker only to be impeded/brought down & win a free kick - but he gets no yellow - if he was in blue he'd have been off early into the 2nd half.

Thank f@ck this seasons over now - time to build for next.

3 nil down after 21 minutes and 5-4 up with minutes to go and our defence yet again fceks-up.

Worse defensive record in the top six shows why we're lying 3rd in this shit league.

Can't even be bothered mentioning that cheating f(£k Dallas

Thanks goodness the season is over.

Ally slaughtering the ref for the penalty decision.

Hope Jimmy Nic does the same.

Not forgetting that blatant handball by Hanlon in front of the linesman and scum letting the sheep win and how many times has that happened in 5 yrs. Even a blind man can see there is an agenda against us. Well S.G gives us a team full of men and we will defeat their agenda on the park. I constantly feel sick because of it after every match.

He got sent to the stand. He was getting called a sad FB for long periods among other stuff. He is a lady's front bottom and lacks class but let’s not wet the bed when he gives it back

It's not wetting the bed, it's whataboutery.

I must be the only one not amused at being 3-0 down, leading 5-3 and drawing 5-5.

Pub team.

No you aren’t and while I want Rangers to win every game, I am rather glad that we failed to get 2nd through our own failure today to win, rather than because Celtic miraculously managed to lose to both Hibs & Aberdeen while finding the energy to take 5 off us in between. Now we have a European place secured we can all hope the liars and cheats from the east end have their just desserts served up by Motherwell next weekend.

“Cheated”

Time and time again people want to shout about how we’ve been cheated whilst ignoring the utter shambles of our performance defensively.

We chucked that today, the referee was awful, but Rangers not winning that game is completely our own fault.

Come on mate. Aberdeen game never a penalty. Today if Allan is rightly sent off we control that game to 3 points. Not that it would have mattered as the Tims didn't show up.

We played with a 2nd string today.
3 - 0 down after 20mins and back to make it all square at HT.
Hivs should have been down to 10 men.
Ref gave us %^*& all today.
Hand balls and was a soft sending off.
Hibs now playing come on over to my place. Aye finishing 4th is a celebration.
Seasons over we will go with the Stevie G Express next season, lets go Rangers.

Look at Lennnon - celebrating a draw that means nothing in terms of league finish - and like a ten year old. I'm sureI've never seen anyone in Scottish football with less dignity.

Look at them ladies and gentlemen, they're celebrating like they have won something.

It means that much to them to take something from us, they are nobodies.

Like I say it's mildly annoying, let's look forward to the future.

It will all be a distant memory when we win titles at places like Easter Road.

Your right mate they are celebrating now because it won't happen in the future.

“Cheated”

Take our performances out of the equation.

How would you describe referees performances during our games, more notably our bigger games this season?

[QUOTE="Gary, post: 1410640,

We are the people! Never catch me slating rangers on here regardless! Only one team for me and that means ill never complain like the rest!

Come on mate. Aberdeen game never a penalty. Today if Allan is rightly sent off we control that game to 3 points. Not that it would have mattered as the Tims didn't show up.

I’m not denying that, they were horrendous refereeing decisions but we were not cheated.

It’s incredibly frustrating seeing people resort to saying we were cheated whilst ignoring the fundamental issues in our team that have cost us points time and time again this season.

We need the club to speak up as this charade will go on .... fucking cheats

Just another point in regards Sutton, he put the boot into Sky for lack of pre match coverage, BT sport then interview sugar puff teeth and no interview with Jimmy Nic and then coverage finishes.

Back