Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am . I just don’t share it and that is why I am ITK .

giphy.gif

Did nobody watch/listen/read the press conference yesterday? When speaking about the forward positions Beale said that we need good pedigree and players who have played in big leagues near the top of the table. Points to the more experienced players coming in. Yes, we might sign some young players as squad players but the main players won’t be Ugbo type players
Josh Maja especially with result last night

Ofoborh? The guy that hasn’t kicked a ball in three years is doing photoshoots?
We’re doing a partnership with BuPa for private medical
Insurance, the support getting a 55% discount on Tattie Muncher RRP

If we got Moura it would be the biggest signing in Scottish football in 20 years. He’s a wonderful player massively underrated at Spurs. The transfer speculation the last few weeks has him either going to Newcastle, Napoli or Real Madrid (spurs gossip sites). He’s not coming to Scotland.
We’ve done a deal with La Laterna 25% off for Lucas on Mondays and Wednesdays and free home deliveries too.

He literally said there’d be a bit of grey hair in amongst his signings.
He qualified that later by saying he meant, experience of Europe of completing for trophies and having expectations placed upon them, and clearly said no veterans are being signed.

He is a regular for Finland and a decent player. He isn't showing his true form for us ( for whatever reason ) but he is worth 3million easy.
Thats where I was guesstimating his value, plus the £4m ask we had of Nice last year and the £2m bid we knocked back from them.

If he played for them, they'd have sold him when he was worth £10m.

That's the difference. They don't give a toss when it comes to selling. We on other hand go in a blind panic and convince ourselves we'll never be able to replace anyone if they go.
We also have a fan base that wants to give past their best players new contracts.

That mob don't have a single outfield player over 29 who is a regular.

Most are early to mid 20's that they can look to sell after a couple of seasons.

Reactions: SDF

Greek media reporting we bid €3m for Palma but Aris standing firm on their €5m valuation. Saying still fully interested and expected to go back with another bid in June.

Long article but snipped the part about Palma only.

Translation
As far as the transfer series starring the coveted Luis Palma and Rangers is concerned, the truth is different from what they are presenting in Scotland The young Honduran ace insists he is still committed to Aris, but phone calls to his agent's office they don't stop knocking.

The Blues of Glasgow have already submitted a proposal to Aris for the player, but the 3 million euros they offer does not satisfy The Karypides, who has set the initial selling price of the player at five million.

This sum has not yet been approached by any other team, with contacts ongoing but formal proposals few and far between. On the part of Aris, they make it clear that they are not going to sell off the MVP of the season that passed us, they insist on 5 million euros and will show the intention to respect the desire of the 24-year-old striker for the next step.

There may be reports in Scotland that Rangers have stopped tracking Palma, but that is not the case, with Michael Beale's side expected to return with an improved offer in June.

Until then, of course, the suitors will continue to increase, as will the pressure on Palma's side, who for the first time in his career sees his name playing everywhere and his stock market value rising.

A fact that greatly complicates his stay in Harilaou for at least one more season

Greek media reporting we bid €3m for Palma but Aris standing firm on their €5m valuation. Saying still fully interested and expected to go back with another bid in June.

Translation
As far as the transfer series starring the coveted Luis Palma and Rangers is concerned, the truth is different from what they are presenting in Scotland The young Honduran ace insists he is still committed to Aris, but phone calls to his agent's office they don't stop knocking.

The Blues of Glasgow have already submitted a proposal to Aris for the player, but the 3 million euros they offer does not satisfy The Karypides, who has set the initial selling price of the player at five million.

This sum has not yet been approached by any other team, with contacts ongoing but formal proposals few and far between. On the part of Aris, they make it clear that they are not going to sell off the MVP of the season that passed us, they insist on 5 million euros and will show the intention to respect the desire of the 24-year-old striker for the next step.

There may be reports in Scotland that Rangers have stopped tracking Palma, but that is not the case, with Michael Beale's side expected to return with an improved offer in June.

Until then, of course, the suitors will continue to increase, as will the pressure on Palma's side, who for the first time in his career sees his name playing everywhere and his stock market value rising.

A fact that greatly complicates his stay in Harilaou for at least one more season
Yeah that £3m rejection thing was reported other day.

Translation

We'll likely meet somewhere in the middle with add-ons taking it up to the valuation Aris have of the player.

Amazing the info you can find out on this thread.

In the past few pages I have found out that Michael Beale has never seen The Phantom Menace and a week after joining Rangers, Seb Rozenthal and his dad went for a KFC.

You simply dont find these things out anywhere else on the internet.

To go back to transfer rumours, I've spoken with 2 people today about Luis Palma - one an Aris Salonika supporter and the other Panathinaikos.

The latter says he is "just ok, no more" and the Aris supporter laughed when I said the price quoted was €5m. Said he's not very good and it would be hilarious if they received that fee for him.

I'm currently in Greece, hence speaking to those supporters.

To go back to transfer rumours, I've spoken with 2 people today about Luis Palma - one an Aris Salonika supporter and the other Panathinaikos.

The latter says he is "just ok, no more" and the Aris supporter laughed when I said the price quoted was €5m. Said he's not very good and it would be hilarious if they received that fee for him.

I'm currently in Greece, hence speaking to those supporters.
If that's the case we would be better using the money elsewhere. Looks decent on the YouTube clips (as does a lot of average players) . The greek guys will have seen him week in week out .

Did nobody watch/listen/read the press conference yesterday? When speaking about the forward positions Beale said that we need good pedigree and players who have played in big leagues near the top of the table. Points to the more experienced players coming in. Yes, we might sign some young players as squad players but the main players won’t be Ugbo type players
I watched it. Now maybe just me that saw it, but i am sure he said we need "Moura experience" then he had a slight pause and winked right into camera before carrying on.

Anyone else see that?

Probably nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back