Glasgow tomorrow

Where’s this “big gathering” in the city pish came from anyways?

I don’t remember it being a thing and thought we only done it due to 1. How long we went without winning the league and 2. Covid having everyone stuck in.

They really are tragic b*stards the lot of them.
I think itll happen every year now whoever wins the league.

Where’s this “big gathering” in the city pish came from anyways?

I don’t remember it being a thing and thought we only done it due to 1. How long we went without winning the league and 2. Covid having everyone stuck in.

They really are tragic b*stards the lot of them.
I think it started when they had the open top bus a few yrs ago, followed by us in George Sq.

the lack of parity in media treatment is shocking, but these gatherings are just a recipe for trouble, and when we win the league again I’ll be avoiding like the plague.

Tragic bastard came into the local with a shellick flag wrapped around him as if he was superman. Plenty of bluenoses in the building, he was impressing nobody. Walked past me heading for the toilet and I said to him "your dress is falling off mate". Never seen someone so beeling :D

Job done
Was that before or after you two footed his 19th Century Terrorist throat ??

Over the top reaction. We’ve not done much recently because we haven’t won much recently. That’s all there is to it.
Over the top reaction nothing. Every year there is a campaign to rid the OO from the streets by councillors, groups, so called shopkeepers, residents because they say it disrupts traffic,affects custom, frightens residents yet there is never any bother, very few arrests, no proof of these things happening. We damaged some benches at George sq and it was main stream media, condemnation and attack from all angles. Last year, they caused 10 fold damage with no main stream reports, no frightened residents, no complaints from shopkeepers, virtually nothing from councillors or Police Scotland. Like last year, today, wide spread fighting, hospitalisations, reports of shop windows bla bla bla. Toss your blinkers to fekk and have a real look

Over the top reaction nothing. Every year there is a campaign to rid the OO from the streets by councillors, groups, so called shopkeepers, residents because they say it disrupts traffic,affects custom, frightens residents yet there is never any bother, very few arrests, no proof of these things happening. We damaged some benches at George sq and it was main stream media, condemnation and attack from all angles. Last year, they caused 10 fold damage with no main stream reports, no frightened residents, no complaints from shopkeepers, virtually nothing from councillors or Police Scotland. Like last year, today, wide spread fighting, hospitalisations, reports of shop windows bla bla bla. Toss your blinkers to fekk and have a real look

And breathe :))

Bitter provo has divided the sport of boxing in Belfast past few years. Frampton.atleast brought it together sportwise.

I use to work with the youngest conlan brother, didnt seem one bit bitter like the 2 provo brothers.

Goodnight green and white.
I was in a taxi in Belfast and the driver said Frampton had both sides paying to watch him. I watched his fight in the Duke of York and the entire pub went nuts when he won. I don't think conlan is similar.

FxKER7sWcAAqDLE

Look at the state of the place and there was police officers standing looking at the tramps standing on top of the Mercat cross building so, why no arrests?

It's definitely the Govan Arms and it's definitely not closed down, only opens certain days like a lot of pubs nowadays. I work across the road from the hovel.
It’s been closed for ages. Drive past it most days. I did last night at 6pm and it’s closed up. Snooker hall across the road is full of them.

Bitter provo has divided the sport of boxing in Belfast past few years. Frampton.atleast brought it together sportwise.

I use to work with the youngest conlan brother, didnt seem one bit bitter like the 2 provo brothers.

Goodnight green and white.
Is he the guy that made a scene at the Commonwealth games in Glasgow after winning gold? At the ceremony he made a thing about Danny Boy not being his anthem or something like that.

If he was then, why go in the first place if that's how bitter you are? Also, I thought they chose that song as the anthem because it represents both sides, so why make a thing about it?

What a dick.

It’s been closed for ages. Drive past it most days. I did last night at 6pm and it’s closed up. Snooker hall across the road is full of them.
Mate, it’s not closed.
It only opens now and then.
Went past after the recent OF game and it was open with a cluster of green & grey troglodytes standing in the open doorway smoking ogling the traffic going past.

Back