Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see us picking Tillman up in a year if he goes back to Bayern. He isn't ready for that level and if he goes to a lower level side in the big leagues he won't be in a team that can carry a luxury player. A good move for him would be Ajax, Benfica type side in a second tier league where the team is dominant and technical

Good post but not sure what it means , if anything , two people I assume are random members of public not football experts . And the sample size is rather tiny which I’m not sure about either .

In short i would be certain that our scouts and manager and coaches know better than those two folk .
Two fanatics who live and breath Greek football, more like.

HOWEVER, to counter what I posted earlier, I also asked my friend - an AEK Athens season ticket holder - about Palma, and he said he's excellent and likely the second best player in the league behind someone named Levi Garcia.

Two fanatics who live and breath Greek football, more like.

HOWEVER, to counter what I posted earlier, I also asked my friend - an AEK Athens season ticket holder - about Palma, and he said he's excellent and likely the second best player in the league behind someone named Levi Garcia.
The mentally challengeds were linked with Garcia

I've wanted to sign Tillman as he's young and will only get better and better.

However, I'm firmly of the opinion him and Cantwell can't play in the same team together, and since Tillman has went out the side, Cantwell has taken the team by the scruff of the neck himself.
Pre-January, signing Tillman was a no brainer.

Now we have Cantwell (and yes, not identical roles or players) I'm not so sure Tillman is as essential as he was previously.

Personally, I'd sign him but could understand if we felt it better to use his funds elsewhere

Read Brighton interested in Morton keeper Brian Schwake, 21 year old American, who on loan from Livingston. Why haven’t Rangers been trying to sign him?

I would happily take Tillman if fee wasn't going to impact the other business we need to do , but I feel at the reported 5 million our money is better spent elsewhere . He plays in a position that i think cantwell excells in and Tom Lawrence can cover .
Dowell is attacking midfielder too. How many do we want?

If that's the case we would be better using the money elsewhere. Looks decent on the YouTube clips (as does a lot of average players) . The greek guys will have seen him week in week out .
Are you seriously suggesting we drop any interest on any player because two, or twenty-two, supporters say “don’t rate him”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back