Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

Danillo is loving the supporters, there was a clip on X/Twitter last week of Danillo standing watching the UB's after the match singing about him and loving it...

Absolutely fantastic result, we looked very comfortable all game. Danilo is a player and what a game for Wright, Butland absolutely solid and that was the Tav of old right there.

joey-diaz-tremendous.gif

Hopefully pump that sheepshagging scum in the final, reminds me of the old days under Walter, a proper Rangers performance, full of hunger and determination. Night and day from the shite we’ve been watching in the last couple of seasons.

Glad it was on that c.nt Devlin as well

Absolutely brilliant
It was stick on he would get booked when he came on, even if he came on with a minute to go I would back him to get booked, it's all we ever see him doing is fouling. A clugger nothing else.

Well done the Teddies!!! That'll do me...

Inspired substitution at half time turned the game and we had the game wrapped up by the 65 minute.

We might not be the finished article yet but it great to see us play with such energy, challenge for every ball, and look to attack at every opportunity. Long may it continue!

WATP!!!

A better second half without being outstanding. The penalty (not convinced it was a pen but I'll take it) gave us that wee nudge to step it up a bit and we were very comfortable after that. Never in a million years a Hearts pen although the booking/sending off was a bit harsh. Like a previous poster pointed out if the ref never went to send off the Hearts player, I dont think a pen would have been given.

Back