Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

Most convincing away win in years during the week now most convincing semi final win in years ,we were also a shambles when he came in just got pumped 3-1 off aberdeen at Ibrox ,gio inherited a team 7 ahead,big Phil has it mate
You go full tilt mate, I will judge results so far so good..did you look at 2 previous Manager start? Calm

giphy.gif

Thought the whole team played their part the whole squad in fact,Apart and I shouldn’t really say this because it was a great victory but Lammers is just not there yet.

A good performance and a great result. Clement continues to get an improvement out of these players which is just so please.

Hearts were horrible to play against and not a tactical way. It was just dirty as they had nothing else to offer. The ref really did Hearts a massive favour - it wasn't a penalty, it's not even a discussion and if VAR can't get that right there is zero point in having it.

You go full tilt mate, I will judge results so far so good..did you look at 2 previous Manager start? Calm
Gio made a royal lady's front bottom of it in the league,as I've said gerrard left him 7 ahead,beale well look at the state he left us in,it's the way we are playing aswell,some very good football imo ,attacking football something we have cried out for

Much more clinical in the second half. Some great football played by us and 3 very good goals one being a pen. I'm one of Wrights biggest critic and you can say what you like about him being weak and no enough but he doesn't half love scoring goals at Hampden. Sima and Danilo worked tirelessly for the team shame they weren't able to get themselves on the goal sheet.

What can you say about James Tavernier who was excellent today and scored an absolutely superb goal from a freekick just outside the box. The reason why I think it was superb is because firstly its not his range he normally takes them when they are slightly further out as he cant normally get them up and down over the wall close in, He moves Sima and Goldson as his two blockers in front of the Hearts wall so that Zander Clarke is unsighted and he just curls it like a pass beautifully into the keepers top left hand corner of the net. Oh yes! James Tavernier my MOTM.

Just on way home from game. Great performance especially second half. Brilliant from Tav. Sima, Lundstram also excellent. Big Balogun is different gravy to Souttar or Davies. Wright replacing a half fit Cantwell made a difference as well. What can you say about Butland? Brilliant. And anyone not mentioned was absolutely fine. Roll on the final. We’ll roast the sheep.

Onwards and upwards. Pity I’m missing the final as I’m flying back from Prague when the final is on grrrrrrrrr

job done with very little fuss, a final to look forward to in a few weeks , and that should keep the edge on our players and supporters,onwards we march

A very good second half, Wright, Sima and Danilo worked well together. Borna stands out for the wrong reasons, unfortunately. Don't know if Ridvan is going to be the answer but it's an area we need to strengthen.

Gio made a royal lady's front bottom of it in the league,as I've said gerrard left him 7 ahead,beale well look at the state he left us in,it's the way we are playing aswell,some very good football imo ,attacking football something we have cried out for
As I said we been here before, a good start but I will err on caution.

A good performance and a great result. Clement continues to get an improvement out of these players which is just so please.

Hearts were horrible to play against and not a tactical way. It was just dirty as they had nothing else to offer. The ref really did Hearts a massive favour - it wasn't a penalty, it's not even a discussion and if VAR can't get that right there is zero point in having it.
Both penalties in the game were clear.

I think if VAR could rescind second yellow cards he would’ve but he cant do that without giving the penalty.

Back