New Summer Transfer Thread (Keep On Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE ISLAND AKA WINDASS?

There's a hint right there

53b31a562e.png

:D

In the truest form of nose cutting off I would almost see us not sign Lindsay out of principle of how fucken stupid it was not signing him last summer....from 500k to about 3 million likely.

Last edited:
McBurnie and Lindsay could be decent enough for us,but I don't see them being enough to be automatic first picks right away.I like both,but anymore than 1-2 million each max. is too much imo.
And it's England we're talking about,so it'll probably be more alright.

Gioloyal and a few others mentioned the Austrian market for a striker,if we're paying good money from the Morelos sale I'd rather we went baws deep for the likes of Prevjlak that Gioloyal suggested.
He'd be a starter that should be ready to come straight in and have an impact,and imo that's what we need.

In a perfect world we'd buy Prevjlak,get Solanke on loan and rotate the two.

The Austrian market is something we really should consider. I would never have thought I'd say this when I became a Rangers fan some 17-18 years ago, but times change.

There would be some excellent bargains for us in my home country's league, but I am not sure in how far we are actually looking at that.

Remember Jelavic...

The Austrian market is something we really should consider. I would never have thought I'd say this when I became a Rangers fan some 17-18 years ago, but times change.

There would be some excellent bargains for us in my home country's league, but I am not sure in how far we are actually looking at that.

Remember Jelavic...

Funny you should mention that. More than once on here I suggested I'd like us to go for a player called Raphael Holzhauzer that was out of contract this summer from Austria Vienna. Big 6'5 defensive midfielder but also could play centre half and attacking midfielder. Good goalscoring and assist stats and definitely looked worth a punt on a Bosman. Think he's only around 24 too. I seen today however that he's very recently signed for Grasshoppers of Zurich on a 2 year contract.

Remember Jelavic...

and Sionko and Sebo...

It looks obvious that Morelos felt fucked about with in January with the Chinese stuff. His form dipped badly and his confidence went.
He didn’t react well I think to having Cummings as competition or as a partner up front.

If he could sort his head out I would like him to stay and to have a partner up front with him.

However I think he wants away though and we have to get as much cash as possible for him, shame I like the lad.
I think he does want away, I agree. Looked utterly disinterested in many matches after January.

I don't think their is much difference between Morelos and McBurnie.

Both are quite similar, with positives and negatives.

However, this might be a bit harsh but Fredo's attitude and team concept worry me, yes he works his socks off but it seems if it's all about me with him, especially if he does not score.

If the reports from NARSA are true then he's off any way.

If we can get 5M plus for Morelos and loan / tap up McBurnie, 1M loan sign full contract in January or tap him up and try to sign in January, makes sense to me.

This would not stop me from looking at other Forwards, especially someone that can offer something different, someone that spin off the Centre halfs with accerlation / pace.
The difference is morelos is a better player than mcburnie.in my opion.the thing that lets morelos down for me is his temperment.

Do we have anybody with real inside info or are the real ITK posters letting speculation run rife?

You are happy with his finishing, lack of composure in front of goal and the inability he has to header a ball?
Have to agree with you here. People can point to stranger in a strange land and starting with no break from his previous club’s season but those are the basics.

I had the same thought :D :D

We all did,

Like I have said I believe id10s source is no longer providing him with information and therefore believe that is the reason behind him not giving anything.

Having said that as someone who likes id10 I wish he would start posting again as it makes the board a lot more fun with the ultimate highs and the worst comedowns at everyone of his posts!!

Surely not - West Brom paid £15m last year for him.
There could be legs in it because there was a total character assassination of the boy in the Sunday Mail yesterday by Scott McDermott, probably just warming up for him moving to Rangers- my tongue is (slightly) in my cheek of course.
Joking aside he said Burke had an attitude problem, was surly, a loner and also levelled the classic accusation of him having bad body language. Lovely words about a 21 year old boy.

You are happy with his finishing, lack of composure in front of goal and the inability he has to header a ball?
No i,m not but he is still better than mcburnie.plus he has been playing none stop for over 18 months if he is still here next season judge him then.after his break and a new manager.oh by the way he won,t be the first strikerto miss a chance.

Have to agree with you here. People can point to stranger in a strange land and starting with no break from his previous club’s season but those are the basics.
Hes not the first striker to miss chances and won,t be the last.if he is still here we may see a different player under gerrard.

There could be legs in it because there was a total character assassination of the boy in the Sunday Mail yesterday by Scott McDermott, probably just warming up for him moving to Rangers- my tongue is (slightly) in my cheek of course.
Joking aside he said Burke had an attitude problem, was surly, a loner and also levelled the classic accusation of him having bad body language. Lovely words about a 21 year old boy.

Sounds like a goer then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back