Votes: 358 34.9%
  • Candeias

Votes: 66 6.4%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halliday

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
Can’t believe Salzburg didn’t get the penalty for blatant handball. Tonight was clearly another legendary Celtc night in Europe.

Good win, still lots to improve on.

But I'll take the joy of tonight
We'll be like this for a while. We'll be inconsistent and hopefully as a support we deal with it but need to stop losing "easier" points in the league. I keep saying there's mileage in this team and patience deserved.

Why is Scott McDonald part of the after match commentary?

WT, actual?

I may have been hearing things, but I'm pretty sure he said earlier that was the first he'd seen Ejaria. Is he not a Scottish football pundit and he's not seen one of our consistent players after 15-20 games?

Absolutely incredible second half performance to build on a very solid first. Still breathless and buzzing - what a team and what a manager :):)

Ejaria created the chances for me. He certainly has a killer ball. The four of Kent, Ejaria, Morelos and Tav were suberb and if I'm honest I cant really choose.

Great result and gives us hope to still be in Europe after Christmas.

Presume some on here still want SG and the team sacked though. lol

I went for Worrall, Morelos lead the line superbly as well and Kent was great.

Ojaria came onto a game as well second half.

I've given it to Worrall as I slated him earlier. Lesson learned, trust the gaffer.

Didn’t watch their game earlier but is it because of that? He actually was fair but it makes no sense him being in the studio for our game otherwise?!

Caught the last 15 of their game after getting my stream setup. I assumed they used the same pundits (one Ranger one crash barrier) for simplicity.

I was Worrel's biggest critic after the Livingston game, but tonight he didn't put a foot wrong all the lad's were outstanding. The plastic pitches don't do us any favours.

We seemed to grow in confidence and strength as the game went on. Inconsistency in passing and possession likely due to youth and inexperience - made up for in grit and bouncebackability.

Some great performances but thought Kent, Worrall & Ejaria were fantastic. No one had a bad game.

Brilliant stuff. Ramped up the pressure more and more as it went on and it told in the end. Great discipline too which is very important. Am I right ? no yellows to us and about 5 to them ? More of the same on Sunday please.
Shagger got a yellow for complaining about the offside at their goal

Voted for Kent.

Special mention for Worral, Morelos and Ejaria.

I was quite harsh on Ejaria after the Celtic game but that boy is a footballer. Skilful big hoor.

I was Worrel's biggest critic after the Livingston game, but tonight he didn't put a foot wrong all the lad's were outstanding. The plastic pitches don't do us any favours.
These pitches are awful and should be banned. The pitch clearly was the biggest factor in Sunday.

MOTM was between Kent and Morelos for me, Kent pipped it for me purely for that vote; he played brilliantly tonight.

Morelos was fantastic as well, of he plays like that till the end of the season and he'll score a shit load.

If the team plays with that confidence on Sunday, Hearts won't know what to do!

Absolutely superb result and all the more amazing when you think back to last season's debacle in Europe.

To have come so far in such a short space of time is nothing short of phenomenal.

Superb , fukkin luv it !! that's the way to do it

C'mon steamroll the Jam Tarts on Sunday Gers !

And trust the manager , he picks the team and knows what he's doing

Back