Spoonburners Vs Rangers Match Thread, all comment in here.

Christ that penalty decision is worse every time you see it and so is the red card that wasn’t given. Two decisions thomson bottled . Our manger needs to speak out.
He bottled %^*& all.
Takes a lot of bottle to blatantly cheat like that. He saw the hand ball, he gave a fucking corner.
We gave him the chance to cheat us out of it by missing all the chances we did beforehand.

Played well most of game,but our final ball choice at times round about the box is poor and it gets us caught on the break. We really need a quality midfielder to open teams up!!!

It's hardly a few games now

We're challenging for a league title and there's more football left to play than we've already played in it.

Every team in every league goes through a spell of poorer form.

We've been unlucky in the league cup, punched well above our weight in Europe and Celtic are still a game in hand away from having any more than a one point lead with 60 points to play for.

We're still 2nd and pushing them all the way.

Try to get behind the team instead of wallowing in pity.

Played as well as we have done for a while, but we lack a cutting edge.

If Morelos isn’t scoring, I just don’t see where the goals are coming from.

Grezda has to do more for me, for a wide man he isn’t pinning the full back, creating anything or really looking threatening.

Not anything we don’t know, but we need more of a threat from midfield and the wide areas to take the weight off Morelos.

We need to sign two attacking players in January - starters, at that - or the league isn't happening.

It's still there, but we need the kind of creativity and guile that'll make something of the possession and chances we're getting.

A blind man can see we are craving another striker and a creative midfielder, but at the end of the day we are at the mercy of incompetent officials and their 'honest mistakes'.

We're challenging for a league title and there's more football left to play than we've already played in it.

Every team in every league goes through a spell of poorer form.

We've been unlucky in the league cup, punched well above our weight in Europe and Celtic are still a game in hand away from having any more than a one point lead with 60 points to play for.

We're still 2nd and pushing them all the way.

Try to get behind the team instead of wallowing in pity.
No point continuing this. It's not good enough as far as I'm concerned. I hope you are right though, I really do.

Gerrard said if one of our players made the challenge Porteous did he didnt think they would stay on the park.Well said and we should be complaining to the SFA about it

I’m beginning to think you’re just an agitator.
Was the easy three points before the game or because the way the game panned out.

Should we have scored more than one goal with those chances?

Yes and in making a hash of that we passed up an easy 3 points I don’t see what your problem is with that tbh

Outwith Morelos all our players lack quality and composure in the final 3rd. Poor finishing, poor decision making all contribute to dropping points.

Looks like this thread is turning into one of those pathetic and sycophantic
Don’t know where to start with this... all I’ll say is you don’t have a fucking clue about football.

Well as long as your happy with mediocre mate you carry on. I'm a Rangers supporter, my expectations are clearly a damn sight higher than yours.

Manager was spot on if that’s one of our players tackling like that he’s off.Referee was a disgrace.

Jack was shite but that's not a surprise because he's been shite since he signed for the club. An empty shirt.
I'm sick to the back teeth of people telling me how excellent Jack was after a draw or a defeat..
How did he get man of the match?
Your assessment of Jack, in general, is ridiculous.

No point continuing this. It's not good enough as far as I'm concerned. I hope you are right though, I really do.

What isn't good enough?

We've been clearly overstretched by playing three times a week owing to the exceptional European run. Now that the players have one thing to focus on (well two if you include the cup) we can hopefully see a corresponding focus and improvement on that.

We're still one point away from Celtic and in a worst case scenario, we've played the same amount of games and they've got 4 more points.

That's literally a loss and a draw away from us being ahead.

You should be asking why the glass is half empty at this stage.

You can masquerade as an aficionado all you want, all you've done is sum up what is the overall general reaction on here to tonight's game.

We are still squandering far too many chances and you don't have to have read Inverting the Pyramid inside out and back to front to pick up on that.

I don't claim to be an aficionado however we have been really poor and won matches but people claim we are going to win the league?

We played well tonight. 100%. Yet you are already seeing people losing their minds and wanting everyone dropped.

And here's Ally McCoist on now lecturing us about what's not good enough for Rangers.

If he had an ounce of self-awareness it'd overwhelm him.

Why does this get brought up every time McCoist utters an opinion? He was a shite manager, does this mean he can no longer ever comment on Rangers matters?

Behave yourself, have you never watched football before. Nights like that happen, the team were excellent, to a man.

So you’re happy with scoring 2 goals in the last 5 games?

You’re happy with tallying up about 50 corners and getting nothing from them.

Nights like these happen on odd occasions.. with us it’s a regular occurance .

Great football tonight, but scandalously wasteful up front. I'm just about at the end of my tether with Morelos and Tavernier. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if the latter was punted next month. Never a Rangers Captain in a million years.

That was some performance tonight. I thought we battered HiV's, played some great football and Alfredo did so much right it's hard to criticize him.
Only thing was - no goals to show for it.

But...if we can reach that level from now till the end of the season we will win a lot of games.
“No goals to show for it” not good enough.
GOALS are what it’s all about my friend.

Back