Hummel Transfer Centre (January 2019)

If Martinez was manager why the feck no....he was playing Gary Caldwell at a time every man and his dug knew he was a total cow.
In fairness, relegation threatened Wigan are a bit different from a country ranked #1 in the world.

Livy just signed erskine from jags? Is he a striker? Possibly indicating Hardie won't be going back...

He is, nominally, a striker. Could be competition for Hardie - or Hardie may be staying at Ibrox (or moving elsewhere). Guess we will find out soon enough when Hardie's new deal is announced.

Judging him on 1 game is silly.

Not as silly as thinking Scott McKenna is better than him mind you. :D

Let's agree to disagree and not derail the thread mate.

We're going round in circles.

We have a superior young Croatian defender in Katic.
You don't actually believe that. You can't.

Any news on the Gers :eek:
Charlton fans saying Gary McAllister was at their game v Shrewsbury at the weekend and when asked by their fans about who he was watching he said Lyle Taylor & Karlan Grant. (Not sure how true this is considering Docherty was playing)

Charlton fans saying Gary McAllister was at their game v Shrewsbury at the weekend and when asked by their fans about who he was watching he said Lyle Taylor & Karlan Grant. (Not sure how true this is considering Docherty was playing)

Thought he was in Tenerife?

Just to back up he was there. I seen this tweet.

@FootieNick
Gary McAllister here watching Greg Docherty today #Rangers #Shrewsbury #salop pretty normal, they keep close tabs on their players out on loan.

He was there seen this tweet

@FootieNick
Gary McAllister here watching Greg Docherty today #Rangers #Shrewsbury #salop pretty normal, they keep close tabs on their players out on loan.

Think Greg had a bit of a nightmare at the weekend.

Shrewsbury got gubbed and he got substituted.

Don’t focus on them. We can deal with them when we play 180 minutes of football. We concentrate on ourselves and playing every game like the last one. It’s the smaller games we need to perform in. You get the same points beating Dundee as you do them.

Benkovic is a very good centre half
He will go on to be a decent premier league centre half

No fussed if Celtic sign McKenna
Personally I’ve always preferred Porteous and would like to see us go after him in the summer

McKenna has always struck me as being ok if he has protection in front of him, in other words the last two games against us where he can 'heid it and hoof it' to his heart's content. Centre backs for either us or the mentally challengeds more often than not have to be able to defend much more on their own terms as sides sit in and try and break. In this regard he strikes me as a big donkey.

Benkovic is a very good centre half
He will go on to be a decent premier league centre half

No fussed if Celtic sign McKenna
Personally I’ve always preferred Porteous and would like to see us go after him in the summer

I agree on Benkovic. He was guff vs us but he has been very good otherwise....glad he is only a loan.

Not bothered by McKenna & he will likely cost more than he's worth.

Looks like Dundee tried to get McCrorie on loan for us to get Kamara now, it has been rejected obviously

From the Rebel

The two clubs have still not reached an agreement over letting Glen Kamara go in this window.

Rangers wanted to do a player swap – but refused to let Scotland Under-21 star McCrorie go in the opposite direction.

The Dens side are still searching for a new centre-back after new signing Andrew Davies suffered a broken foot at the weekend.

Little update & again take it or leave it

The club have told press no interest in Stewart, Dack, Morrison, Iraqi lad

There was no reply to questions on Shinnie, why I’m not exactly sure

Pena has not been released formally (someone on here mentioned it before)

Kamara deal close as reported this evening & by Doc last week, he’s an imminent arrival apparently (again not news but explains STV story)

Nothing on American lad at the moment

Now, the club has been known to play its cards close to its chest, they denied Flanagan for months so you can take it or leave it lads

Just passing it along

Appreciate it isn’t much but at least we aren’t discussing that lot (what has happened to this thread! )

Keep em coming!

Kamara deal close as reported this evening & by Doc last week, he’s an imminent arrival apparently (again not news but explains STV story)

Now, the club has been known to play its cards close to its chest, they denied Flanagan for months so you can take it or leave it lads

Just passing it along

Appreciate it isn’t much but at least we aren’t discussing that lot (what has happened to this thread! )
It's recobas fault:)

Just passing it along

Grant?

Just passing it along

Thanks for the update, never heard anything about Dack previously. He would surely be miles out of our price range

I still think we will get another attacking player in, who that will be is anyone's guess :)

Just passing it along

Fs we're going to sign shinnie aren't we.

I’ll be in a minority that would welcome Shinnie ...

Shame about Greg Stewart think he is something we don’t have.

I’m with you mate. Assuming the wages are modest, I think Shinnie is a good squad player. He’s all blood and guts, and lets face it, in our league that counts for a fair amount. We need players to beat the “wee” teams as much as we need players to beat the top sides.

I genuinely can’t understand people losing their shit over this. No outlay, low wages, a decent player and the bonus ball that the sheep will be raging.

Back