Hummel Transfer Centre (January 2019)

Polster has work to do to prove he's better than Flanagan.

People forget some of the solid performances Flanagan has had in a Rangers jersey, in Europe especially - and that's at LB.

He's had some good games, for sure. But over the piece he's simply not good enough.

The writing's on the wall for Flanagan.

Did I not read on here last week that rossiter was being allowed to go on loan after some guy called wooly or some shit was give the heads up in his WhatsApp group?

He'll be in to give it the I told you so.soon lol.

Two Good exclusives for FF what with the guy who told about Defoe before it broke

Yup Polster it is, did say it was unexciting but also apologies, as I said could only say so much

Sure other papers will print it

Rossiter to Fleetwood looks likely if they can agree terms
Rossiter on loan I assume?

I’d like to give him 6 months to see how he well he does.

Polster was given a chance to impress on trial last month and then joined the Light Blues at their training camp in Tenerife during the winter break.
Now the 25-year-old has been offered terms to sign up at Ibrox following his departure from Major League Soccer outfit Chicago Fire.
Gerrard said: “We’re in talks with his agent. We haven’t got it over the line just yet.

“But we’ve told his advisers that we’d like him to come. If we do it, it would be a long-term deal.
“I know him well from the MLS. He’s a player who I can play in numerous positions.
“He’s a good professional, he’s in good shape, and I think he’s got the potential to be a first-team player here at Rangers if the financials work.
“He’s one that could be an interesting one for the future.”

A welcomed addition!
DF4890-B3-DAF2-4983-A8-F6-498-EBDABA644.jpg

For me, he now becomes back up to tav, who will need some rest during season, and potentially we don’t need to search for a long term replacement if tav goes in summer.

Bowyer also said we have not made any offer to the player but are aware of our interest. Probably just one of many players we are looking at

New Zealand international goalkeeper Stefan Marinovic is on trial at Rangers. The 27-year-old’s last club was Vancouver Whitecaps and is currently a free agent.

Mind we were linked with the lad Skov Olsen (?)

Well Gerrard, Scoulding & Allen went to Denmark today to apparently ‘work on a deal’

Bit of 2+2 = 48 but I’m throwing it out there for Saturday night thoughts......

I love it when you post on these threads, the place either explodes with excitement or calls for your head within an hour of the post! :))

Well Gerrard, Scoulding & Allen went to Denmark today to apparently ‘work on a deal’

Is he not yet another winger ID?

Hope they’re back for the morning. We have a game to take care of :) looks the part on YouTube.

Latest posts

Back