Sreve Clarke has gone full retard post match

it's a good job Clarke escaped to Chelsea eh?

Dz4xctzX4AEjcmH.jpg

I agree with the double standards about sectarianism. I dont Think their gk should have been sent off and DC could easily have seen red. Imagine how you would feel as a killie fan

Probably how we felt when Power wasn’t sent off for kicking Jack in the head in the first game. Or when Brophy stayed on the pitch when he should have walked in the league game at Rugby Park.

On Candeias I think only you and Stephen Craigan think that’s a red card.

Outstanding, what an absolute fanny. Tried to give it big licks to UB’s they came back full pelt and he’s burst into tears over it. Superb from the bears can’t believe he’s rattled so much
Lol big licks = he waved at the union bears? Yeah your right totally deserved

Probably how we felt when Power wasn’t sent off for kicking Jack in the head in the first game. Or when Brophy stayed on the pitch when he should have walked in the league game at Rugby Park.

On Candeias I think only you and Stephen Craigan think that’s a red card.
Win some lose some eh...

Sky now reporting it. You really could not make it up. They belt out the Orange B song on a regular basis and yet Kris Boyd is the only person i've ever heard mention it.

As soon as i heard the chat go up, i thought of what Boyd said, and assumed Clarke would keep himself in the headlines by picking up on it.

Win some lose some eh...

Correct and you lost tonight. Think your on the wrong board mate.
Clarke didn't want to comment on the scum sectarian abuse of KB, but loses his shit tonight, but you are on defending him. If you cannot see the hypocrisy then you mate, are the blind one.
Oh, and who cares, round ye Clarke ya ***!

A Rangers spokesperson later said: “Rangers Football Club wishes to make it clear unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated at Ibrox. “Everything possible will continue to be done to eradicate this kind of behaviour.”

Looks like we already have apologised and accepted the fans were wrong.
On the defensive now.

Criticism for sectarian abuse is deserved when all forms of it are criticised.
However any game were Celtic beat us our managers are subjected to sad orange bastard songs and it is never mentioned in the media, or worse it’s under played and called banter, like Boyd idiotically said.
I don’t mind us being criticised for this if their is parity, but we all know there isn’t.

Watch every news outlet up here pick this up and also members of the scummy SNP.

A Rangers spokesperson later said: “Rangers Football Club wishes to make it clear unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated at Ibrox. “Everything possible will continue to be done to eradicate this kind of behaviour.”

Looks like we already have apologised and accepted the fans were wrong.
On the defensive now.

There’s little wrong with that. A standard and correct response.

Correct and you lost tonight. Think your on the wrong board mate.
Clarke didn't want to comment on the scum sectarian abuse of KB, but loses his shit tonight, but you are on defending him. If you cannot see the hypocrisy then you mate, are the blind one.
Oh, and who cares, round ye Clarke ya ***!
I merely pointed out he was probably angry after a few things went against them. People are surely aware by now that we cant get away with certain words/songs anymore? No one likes us we don't care?

Unless I missed something, I don't recall him condemning the abuse Boyd got at the weekend? So, I take it is okay to abuse his players but not him?

Basically whats happened is Clarke has took Killie as far as he can

He has lost Greg Stewart, Jones is leaving his spoiling tactics have got them so far but they have hit the glass ceiling

He knows it and is looking to deflect from him and drop his pants for the mentally challengeds

I merely pointed out he was probably angry after a few things went against them. People are surely aware by now that we cant get away with certain words/songs anymore? No one likes us we don't care?

First of all your fucking wrong it was a red, and it was never a penalty the Killie player went down far too easily.
As for the *** stuff , yes it isn’t good and I don’t like it. However until all forms of it are treated with parity then please give it a fucking rest.

The idea that football fans using ‘19th Century Terrorist’ refers to Catholics as opposed to Celtic fans is just beyond me.

No issue with Catholics in any way whatsoever, pals with plenty and have several in my close family.

Celtic fans however - the term is fair game for me when they call themselves that.

You thank Chelsea every day for taking you out of Scotland? You thank a club whose fans routinely make hissing sounds at spurs fans? Whose fans have been repeatedly in the spotlight for racist abuse of black players? Whose hooligan firm was/is run by combat 18? Whose fans sing "we're racist and that's the way we like it"? Who stood by their captain when he was fined £220,000 for calling Anton Ferdinand a black lady's front bottom?

Is that right Steve?

Derek McInnes, Walter Smith, Alex McLeish, Neil McCann, Jimmy Calderwood, Stuart McCall, Sandy Clark.

Any journos want to give any one of them a phone in the name of fairness, feel free.

They won’t all be “busy”

The chant was almost as embarrassing as the Kilmarnock fans “one team in Glasgow “ chant
Or indeed, their constant booing of Morelos.

Back