Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 13:30 Sunday - Premier Sports

bbc website says its going to extra time - wishful thinking on the part - the hatred oozes out of them and they cant even get the basics right - thank god i dont pay the licence fee

I think we must take that their goalie had no saves to make .. after the first half performance I think getting them back to Ibrox is not the worst thing .

Will take the replay but can't hide the fact we were dire and lucky to be in the cup.
As bad as we've been all season. Got McGregor to thank big time.

I’ll take the replay after that shit show. We’ve still got this awful performance in us from time to time and we need to eradicate it if we want to be successful.

Got out of Jail

Terrible game from us, shambolic defending and gave the ball away all over the park

Few Pass Marks other than Shagger who saved us yet again

FFS that dolly dross lost to Hamilton last week yet we struggle to get a shot at goal

Too much "St Georges Park" thinking on show - pass pass pass - lose ball - repeat

Will take that. Smash them at Ibrox on a day we turn up.

The last four words of your post speaks volumes of our team

we need a team that turn up EVERY week,

Truth time - Aberdeen should have buried us in that second half, and that’s not even looking at the travesty that was the first half

When are our players going to learn that these bastards are playing out their skin every time we face them, too many of our players just either don’t get it, or don’t care enough to start games like that

Lucky to still be in the cup, that 1st half performance was up there with our worst this season.

I'll happily take a replay at Ibrox after that.

enlighten us to how he could have?

looking at thta bench none of those players were capable of winning us that game with different tactics
Took jack off for a start he was rank rotten and if you remember last time at pittodrie defoe came on and scored, criminal how he never made 1 change.

Gerrard afraid to actually win a game by making subs

There was no obvious sub to make

The team collectively were shite got the rocket up the arse at half time

The team collectively came out and gave an improved second half performance

Making a sub for the sake of making a sub is not a reason to do so.

We didn't NEED to win the match, but the usual panty wetters will complain for complaining sake.

A slight improvement second half, but not by much. Can only play better in the replay I guess. Surprised not to see any changes. Ryan Jack would've been hooked at HT if up to me.

Never going to change till we get more winners in the team.

Not really sure what that means?

I think it’s just quality.

Ryan Kent for example has never won anything in his career.

Morelos, what’s he won? A Finnish cup?

They’re some of our best players.

It’s just better all round players.

Got away with that I reckon.

Aberdeen weren’t good we were just dreadful.

A little bit more composure on the counter attack and we win the game.

all the f ucking around with short balls on the rh side with Tav and Candieas does my head in, we lost the ball 9 times out of 10

Twice we have played like that against the Sheep we have came away with a 1-0 defeat. Not a great day but not beaten. Replay will see a different Rangers and we need a sell out crowd at full voice.

Not a great performance, and the ref made it even harder.

But we're still in the cup and they need to come to Ibrox where we've more space to play our game.

Still baffled by the lack of subs but since we're still in the cup I'll take it.

1 minute extra in the second, ha ha ha ha, thats so funny. And the whistle blows for the last time. Utterly pathetic performance from the well paid players today, at least they will still be well paid. Bet Rangers give Aberdeen a big allocation for the replay, bet ye they do. Cant see the Bears filling Ibrox for it. 28 000 attendance prediction.
Kma6_c.gif

We should count ourselves lucky to still be in the Cup after that performance. Rank rotten bar a short spell in the second half.

I’m glad we get a second chance at it and it’s at Ibrox, which probably enhances our odds at progressing.

Ibrox advantage or not though, if we play like that we’ll be going out.

Back