4lads and Lee Mcculloch having words on twitter Re Alfie

Both have been because the mentally challengeds were all over it as they normally are

Not my preference or backing down but simply don’t want that mob having anything to comment on us & abuse was ridiculous

I feel I made my point however

Hope he takes note of it but doubt it

I called out McCulloch years ago as being an utter clown.

I stand by my i observations of him being a head rubbing, pointing, out of his depth self interested buffoon

He's one of a number of ex player clowns that happy clappers of our support cling to.

Watch back the likes of Unirea and Stuttgart at home and the elbow in Paisley, an utter clown.

Yeah he scored at paedo park and Lyon and thought he was the ticket v 3rd and 2nd division dross but I just cannot stand him or his fat mate Guidi.

My opinion.

Others may disagree. Alloa away also haunts me.

Cheers ya pointing clown

Jig “your club”. Very good, not that when he’s taking money for functions

Every one of these former players that stick the boot in should be avoided with RSC bookings. Clowns the lot of them

As for that jimmy bell parody page sucking up McCulloch’s arse, what a f@nny

If they stopped getting RSC gigs their opinion might change.

My personal opinion you should have left it, the bears that were all commenting were on side, it would have shown that we are not pleased with the shite ex players are saying.

Big Mcculloch fan, but pretty pissed off with his "your" manager comment

It's outrageous. If he was going out getting pished, singing naughty songs and fighting with the public, he'd be a "bit of a character "
The media in this country is poisonous. The ironic thing is that he's not even a dirty player.
It's a hate campaign, there's nothing else you could call it.

He hasn’t had one dirty tackle mate. A couple of stupid little flicks I accept but he has never injured an opponent in Scotland.
Also, on your other point I saw him on Saturday night in a restaurant up the west end. Say very quietly & respectably with his mate & gave my mate a picture.

They walked off talking together, they were hardly laughing and joking with arms around each other ffs.

Much like the mythical Kenny Miller grabbing the Celtic badge when he scored against us.
He was laughing. Maybe McCulloch wasn’t being told a joke, maybe he just didn’t give a fk we were getting pumped and was planning a night out with his mentally challenged pal, either way, the optics were bad.

We need to be harder on these guys who are so compliant and submissive.

Cut them off from the club and supporters clubs. You're with us or against us ffs.

He was laughing. Maybe McCulloch wasn’t being told a joke, maybe he just didn’t give a fk we were getting pumped and was planning a night out with his mentally challenged pal, either way, the optics were bad.
He was just copying his wee pal Barry who walked off chatting with his pal "Lenny" after Celtic beat us during the PLG era

Who knows, maybe they were discussing schools

I feel quite strongly about ex-players refusing to defend the club and fans in the media.

They are in a wonderfully privileged position to do so, to not only fail to defend the club and fans is one thing but the bloodlust that some partake in to go after our club is them trying to get into the gang, the gang that loathe Rangers and want to kick the club at every chance they get.

Oh but do they know what to say and do at supporters functions when people are paying them serious wads of cash just to show up? By god they do. They can rinse the fans royally and have no shame in doing so.

My, rather simplistic view, is that if your not with us then you are against us. Whether your European Cup Final playing Kirk Broadfoot or Old Firm goal scoring Lee McCulloch.

Respect and what you have done on a football pitch can be undone in scarily quick fashion. Rightly so, because we as fans live and breathe the club and will always be there through the good and bad, footballers no matter how 'staunch" they might pretend to be, won't.

I’m sick to the fucking stomach of ex players doing this. The club should pull them up and tell them no privileges for anyone who’s saying this “neutral” pish in the media.
I happen to agree with you , truth is though when it comes to defending our club there seems to be no appetite whatsoever .
Even in a purely business sense their £20 million asset is being devalued on a daily basis, and not a cheap is heard.
Jim Traynor has a dossier on the BBC , yeah like their giving a f@ck.
Then we have the Rottweiler that is Stewart Robertson , ffs Stoap it.
Mr Barraclough was scarier.
We have a young man being systematically assaulted every week on the playing field , legitimate tactics apparently, and nothing said.
Throw in a bunch of shitebag team mates who do nothing to back him up and yet it's Alfredo's fault.
As for our ex players I give up.

Jock Wallace would have them all up the marble staircase for a wee quite word to the back of the their heads...

wtf is wrong with them..

When you walk off laughing at half time in a cup semi, with your arms around a Celtic player whilst getting beat 2-0 sums up Lee McCulloch’s commitment to Rangers.
I will never forgive him for that. The guy is a clown as his comments on alfredo once again confirm. What is it with our ex players putting the boot in. Time these guys were hit in the pocket and not booked for rangers functions. Sick to the back teeth of them.

To be honest I don’t take particular joy in arguing with a former captain online, regardless of opinions

I don’t believe it’s our ‘way’ Probably stupid saying that

But I was infuriated with it & like you, sick of it

I didn’t really want to delete it either, but point was made & abuse way ott from that lot

Hope your well bud

I've toned down what I really think bud. Im okish
Hope you are ;)

I’m sick of it.

I hope the club remembers it when we’re back on top. The constant pot shots from the likes of Ferguson, McCulloch, Boyd, Rae & co.

They can go & %^*& themselves, should never be welcome at us again.

I posted this last night almost word for word. Only difference is my post had a couple of different names. Regardless, the point is a very good one. Why do our ex players play Uncle Tom to the filtyh and their hordes? At every opportunity they have a go. And as you say, I hope the club and our fans remember this crap when we are back in our rightful place on top. And yes, they can go and f**k themselves. Real Rangers men stand up for the club

I posted this last night almost word for word. Only difference is my post had a couple of different names. Regardless, the point is a very good one. Why do our ex players play Uncle Tom to the filtyh and their hordes? At every opportunity they have a go. And as you say, I hope the club and our fans remember this crap when we are back in our rightful place on top. And yes, they can go and f**k themselves. Real Rangers men stand up for the club
We lost utter Giants like Hubbard, Simpson, Richie, Harry Davis who never made a fortune but never deluded themselves like balloons such as McCulloch and others.

The gents above were a credit and an example on how true legends should behave.

Sickening

Last edited:
To think I've stood up for Broadfoot on this board before as I've thought some of the criticism was OTT, I saw the footage of him scraping his studs down the back of Alfie's leg, what an utter cuunt of a player to do that to a young Pro.

McCulloch's comments for an Ex Gers captain are sad as well, The poet press must piss themselves laughing at what they get ex players and Captains of ours to say.

Lee McCulloch was one of the players that stood by and watched Motherwell players attack Moshni.

That's what I remember about McCulloch.

Rangers embarrassment.
What a horrid outlook on life.

Lee McCulloch who stayed when we were in dire straights, played in every position for our club and gave everything on the pitch. Captained us and was our top scorer during the shitstorm. He won league titles, cups, helped us reach a European final, scored against the scum at the piggary, scored in the champions League.

And your abiding memory is of him not running in to stop an utter no-mark from making at tit of himself.

Lee McCulloch was one of the players that stood by and watched Motherwell players attack Moshni.

That's what I remember about McCulloch.

Rangers embarrassment.

In a game he was assaulted by a Motherwell fan.

If that was me I'd be looking to take it out on someone, and he passed up a perfect opportunity to punch fcuk out some of their players.

Lee McCulloch who stayed when we were in dire straights, played in every position for our club and gave everything on the pitch. Captained us and was our top scorer during the shitstorm. He won league titles, cups, helped us reach a European final, scored against the scum at the piggary, scored in the champions League.

And your abiding memory is of him not running in to stop an utter no-mark from making at tit of himself.
Evening Lee.....

Another in a long line of "one of us" ex players who has opened their traps and let the idiot inside speak. Still, it's a bit of coin isn't it.

I know its frowned upon and I know why but I am not talking about Lee, the ex player with this statement. Just Lee the man.

One of the most disappointing, ignorant, most arrogant pricks I've ever had the misfortune of sharing some time with. Him and his tit brother. His idiotic pish doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

The article from mcculloch was in the evening times this morning/last night. I commented on broadfoot being a thug, not 1 gers fan has agreed with me, a couple of tim's had a pop at me for standing up for Morelos. Not looking for attention, but it's sad when apart from myself, only the unwashed comment on the article. They really are obsessed.

Morelos is a hot headed, ill-disciplined player.

Opposition players know it, so they target him to try and wind him up and provoke him. Quite often it works. Referees know it, so they pay more attention to him than other players. Quite often he pays the price for this. The media know it, so he gets a big deal made of every incident in the way other players don't. These factors swirl around and reinforce each other.

Deep down, everyone on here also knows he is a hot headed, ill disciplined player. But there is an exercise in mass denial that sees nearly everyone pretend not to recognize these facts. It reminds me of the time Suarez bit a chunk of Chiellini during the world cup an entire country tried to pretend it didn't happen.

He got away with quite a bit last season and paid the price this time with increased focus. He gets a hard deal sometimes but that's the price he's paid for so many daft incidents. The red card in Russia was an absolute joke and nearly cost us qualification for the group stage joke. Getting wound up by McKenna at Pittodrie and biting like a starving fish at an obvious attempt to noise him up. Too many daft bookings. He's a very talented player with poor discipline. That's the truth of the matter and McCulloch is entitled to his opinion.

Why would that be his abiding memory? Did he say that?

He stayed, because he was on a bumper contract no other club could have come close to meeting at that stage in his career. His remarks since leaving sort of give it away that he wasn’t really that fussed about Rangers in general.

I think part of the reason he played every position was that he was always a threat from set pieces but wasn’t actually particularly good at playing football in any of these positions.

Why would that be his abiding memory? Did he say that?

He stayed, because he was on a bumper contract no other club could have come close to meeting at that stage in his career. His remarks since leaving sort of give it away that he wasn’t really that fussed about Rangers in general.

I think part of the reason he played every position was that he was always a threat from set pieces but wasn’t actually particularly good at playing football in any of these positions.

o_Oo_O

Imagine really having this opinion.:rolleyes:

Back