4lads and Lee Mcculloch having words on twitter Re Alfie

So they should. I know he's not the sharpest but he's went right down in my estimation. Yet another trying to make money off our 22yr old Columbian player who's had a great season. Yet all these desperate pricks come out the woodwork to criticise him.
Let's call it what it is, it's a fucking hate campaign. The club should now stand up for the player as it's every fucking week.

I don’t like arguing with our ‘own’ & I didn’t expect a reply to be honest

I will continue to try & defend Alfredo, the club wherever I can on the blog

I am sick to the absolute back teeth of people having a go

Was furious at that today

I don’t expect sweetness & light, just balance especially from an ex captain
You were 100% right to call him out. As were those who called out Alex Rae. 'pick up the phone on Monday night and phone radio Clyde' was his response. Twat. Couldn't believe it when he strolled out at Ibrox a few days later for the half time draw.

So they should. I know he's not the sharpest but he's went right down in my estimation. Yet another trying to make money off our 22yr old Columbian player who's had a great season. Yet all these desperate pricks come out the woodwork to criticise him.
Let's call it what it is, it's a fucking hate campaign. The club should now stand up for the player as it's every fucking week.

It's a total shambles mate.

Slghtly related, but we have a rotten TV deal, it's often compared to countries of similar size and footballing cultures who have a much bigger TV deals.

Then we get journalists and ex players, who instead of talking up a 22 year old kid who has been called up to one of the better International teams of the last few years or who refuse to talk up the game in general and instead post hate articles and are on the whole negative about the game here.

It doesn't take a member of mensa to see why we have a god awful TV deal here. Who is going to pay money when we talk up thuggery?

When you walk off laughing at half time in a cup semi, with your arms around a Celtic player whilst getting beat 2-0 sums up Lee McCulloch’s commitment to Rangers.

I haven’t saw the deleted tweets but what you say is false and never happened.

"ANOTHER game, another player trying to wind-up Alfredo Morelos.

And with some success.

This time it was my former team-mate and big pal Kirk Broadfoot who did what so many defenders do which is to try to get a rise out of player they know to have a short fuse.

It's part of the game, football is a tough way to make a living, and Morelos should take it as a compliment. Bad players don't get such treatment. They get ignored."

Words absolutely fail me here. Deliberately trying to injure a fellow pro is a 'wind up' and Alfie should be happy that Broadfoot done it to him ?

Get fúcking lost Lee.

And with some success.

This time it was my former team-mate and big pal Kirk Broadfoot who did what so many defenders do which is to try to get a rise out of player they know to have a short fuse.

It's part of the game, football is a tough way to make a living, and Morelos should take it as a compliment. Bad players don't get such treatment. They get ignored."

Words absolutely fail me here. Deliberately trying to injure a fellow pro is a 'wind up' and Alfie should be happy that Broadfoot done it to him ?

Get fúcking lost Lee.

Jesus, gets worse and worse. Go do one McCulloch.

Haven’t read the article however what sprung to mind was his stupidity when we played st mirren and he got sent off giving them the chance to start the new year top of the league. His temperament means he has no moral high ground.

Remember he is good pals with Broadfoot which probably explains it

Who was it that wrote your book Lee?

Oh, aye, you're mentally challenged pal Guidi.

Shameful from you but tbh we're well used to so called Rangers men sticking the knife in.

Phuckin sick of it.

Its been going on throughout the banter years. I remember boyhood hero Big Butcher mocking us and laughing on a commentary game once. It's sickening it really is. The other side of the OF hate them no matter what they say about us because they once played for us. What do they gain from it?
tbutcher.jpg

And with some success.

Your a snake McCulloch.

From what I see, it looks like Lee has deleted his tweets regarding it. It's evident you need to be anti-Rangers to get any media gig in this country. Absolute sell outs. Kevin Thomson and Neil McCann are the only ex bears I can think of that don't tow this party line.

and Nacho, 3 guys who didn't grow up Rangers fans :rolleyes:

it's surely time somebody called this out as racism, it's gone far beyond "he plays for Rangers" now

I would usually defend ex players but that's a joke. He's saying it is ok for his big mate to do that and it is somehow Alfredo's fault for reacting to it.

What do you expect from a Motherwell fan.

Lee McCulloch had a wee laugh and a joke with Kris Commons as we were losing to the filth and playing like shite. I don’t think he’s the most passionate Rangers fan you’ll ever meet.

He’s deleted his tweets, can anyone tell me exactly what was said?

It's a total shambles mate.

Slghtly related, but we have a rotten TV deal, it's often compared to countries of similar size and footballing cultures who have a much bigger TV deals.

Then we get journalists and ex players, who instead of talking up a 22 year old kid who has been called up to one of the better International teams of the last few years or who refuse to talk up the game in general and instead post hate articles and are on the whole negative about the game here.

It doesn't take a member of mensa to see why we have a god awful TV deal here. Who is going to pay money when we talk up thuggery?
It's outrageous. If he was going out getting pished, singing naughty songs and fighting with the public, he'd be a "bit of a character "
The media in this country is poisonous. The ironic thing is that he's not even a dirty player.
It's a hate campaign, there's nothing else you could call it.

He walked off laughing and joking at half time when we were getting pumped. Plenty saw it and commented at the time including me.

They walked off talking together, they were hardly laughing and joking with arms around each other ffs.

Much like the mythical Kenny Miller grabbing the Celtic badge when he scored against us.

Back