Joe Worral blotto

Howling at how drunk mcgregor is
Fk knows what he’s trying.

You’ve already got all the mentally challengeds going on about how it is a disgrace and all that, they actual get wound up by anything, far too funny.

Firth must be one of those guys who videos everything though. There all off his Snapchat story.

Fk knows what he’s trying.

You’ve already got all the mentally challengeds going on about how it is a disgrace and all that, they actual get wound up by anything, far too funny.

Firth must be one of those guys who videos everything though. There all off his Snapchat story.
Are footballers not allowed to have a drink now haha. They’ll be some on here along the now raging.

For any media looking in. Here’s a pic for you.

269D68ED00000578-2993059-image-a-19_1426266086801.jpg

I might be out of order and in the minority but I dont find those videos funny its not a state supposed athletes should be getting themselves into especially off the back of achieving absolutely FA again and what that numpty 4th choice GK thinks there is to be gained from those videos beggars belief .

I might be out of order and in the minority but I dont find those videos funny its not a state supposed athletes should be getting themselves into especially off the back of achieving absolutely FA again and what that numpty 4th choice GK thinks there is to be gained from those videos beggars belief .

Do you genuinely think getting Mwi once every few months affects their fitness? They’re on a night out with the fans get a grip ya utter rocket.

While I appreciate what you’re saying...what harm has it caused? It was hours after the Motherwell game with no game for two weeks.

I had a wee laugh at it and that’s it nothing more nothing less.

I'm all for the players letting their hair down and getting as blotto as they like as long as they're not causing anyone outside the group any grief or tarnishing the clubs reputation in any way. Nothing in that video offends me in the slightest.

What I do have an issue with is a so called teammate sharing the footage to the world that should be kept between the group. I wouldn't want to be on a stag do with Andy Firth put it that way!

You think Goram, McCoist and Ian Ferguson didn’t get into the same states during 9IAR era?

I can assure you, they did. You just didn’t see it.

Guys out on the lash, when have some time off work - fine by me.

Do you genuinely think getting Mwi once every few months affects their fitness? They’re on a night out with the fans get a grip ya utter rocket.

I hardly said it was a crime just that i did not like it the night out with the fans had been and gone does it affect there fitness well obviously but that's not really what i was getting at it was more the fact there representing our club but you are a big man calling fellow Rangers fans names online because you dont agree with them .

You think Goram, McCoist and Ian Ferguson didn’t get into the same states during 9IAR era?

Absolutely but its 2019 the culture is different the media will obviously pick it up and run with it and the Manager will probably have to answer questions from them and from above him which im sure he wont appreciate ultimately the big issue is lad putting on his social media .

Nothing wrong with them being wrecked when they’ve got a 2 week break.

Seen the mentally challenged team in similar states in town.

Andy Firth needs slapped though.

Absolutely but its 2019 the culture is different the media will obviously pick it up and run with it and the Manager will probably have to answer questions from them and from above him which im sure he wont appreciate ultimately the big issue is lad putting on his social media .

No they won't.

Are footballers not allowed to have a drink now haha. They’ll be some on here along the now raging.
Of course they are, I love a good night out and even a few pics because some cunts insist on it. I draw the line at videos, I don't need to watch back how minging I was the night before and it's folk that insist on whipping their phone out at every fucking opportunity and potentially incriminating folk that are the problem and need to take a look at themselves. I go on a night out with my mates to spend time with them and have a laugh, not spend half of it filming cunts for Snapchat or Facebook to prove to people that I'm having a great time. That shits just sad and potentially dangerous.

Incredibly naive and stupid from Firth. I expect he’ll be called into the managers office Monday morning. Nothing wrong with the players drinking, but have some common sense.

not spend half of it filming cunts for Snapchat or Facebook to prove to people that I'm having a great time. That shits just sad and potentially dangerous.

Half of society is like this now, it's actually like a form of mental illness, seeking approval and likes and trying to portray a cool image, in many ways social media is fucked up, I'm so glad I no longer use it life is much more peaceful

Bet your a right laugh on a night out

Video of McGregor absolute pished and Worrall licking Goldson’s chest.

Obviously it’s a mentally challenged who manages to get their hands on the video.

A bunch of guys on a night out acting pished and having a laugh? What a fucking disgrace.

Seriously, there’s nothing wrong in that video and the mentally challenged on Twitter is clearly a tragic cunt.

Firth should’ve known better and kept it off snapchat though.

Last edited:
I’ve said it many a time .

The invention of the mobile phone was fine , but the video element to it has damaged mankind beyond repair .

Andy Forth needs his balls toed , it’s a breach of privacy surely to be videoing people all the time .

Boys are blitzed so what ? Who hasn’t done it ?

Move on ffs .

The only person(s) who has done something wrong is who filmed it and who put it on social media.

The rest of it is a bunch of young guys enjoying some down time.

I slaughtered the lassie who put the Worrall video up earlier on in the thread for being an idiot so it’s only right that I do the same with Andy Firth, our third-choice goalie. What a prick for putting this out there for public consumption. What was he thinking? Or is it more a case that the ‘WhatsApp generation’ are incapable of thinking?

It is a totally different game now. You think Xhaka, Aubameyang, Bellerin, Lacazette and Ozil have a Tuesday Club?

Absolutely nothing wrong with the players getting drunk but Andy Firth is a fucking idiot uploading that to Snapchat.

Just screams of a guy who’s never been at a big club thinking that’s acceptable.
Mcgregor Goldson Worrall will be fuming!!!

Back