Over 41.500 season tickets renewed

Is the ticket office just taking the mick then because they said you would be contacted if there was one available for you but I thought it would be a general sale again like last year.
Yes, what they are calling a Waiting List is actually just a mailing list. There's no benefit to joining the list except you get the email when the public sale starts. But anyone can log on and buy one once that public sale starts.

I have a screen grab of a payment confirmation of the 10 month option for my sons and mine. It says email will be sent.

5 days later nothing. Nothing in junk mail either. Starting to sweat. Anyone else in same boat ?

They aren't mate. There's a waiting list of over 9,000, if any available those at the top of the list will get first dibs.
Thats not how it’ll work.

They say “waiting list” but its really just registereing an interest. If there is STs not sold they’ll go on general public sale.

I have a screen grab of a payment confirmation of the 10 month option for my sons and mine. It says email will be sent.

5 days later nothing. Nothing in junk mail either. Starting to sweat. Anyone else in same boat ?
You looked online at your Rangers account? They may just be very busy dealing with renewals especially if you've just moved onto the 10 month payment plan.

It’s probably worth pointing out that the club is no longer charging £50 for each of the scum games for kids in the Broomloan rear. The season tick cost is £109 which is up from £50, so £30 a game. Nice gesture from the club

It’s probably worth pointing out that the club is no longer charging £50 for each of the scum games for kids in the Broomloan rear. The season tick cost is £109 which is up from £50, so £30 a game. Nice gesture from the club
the cost of Broomloan Rear child season ticket is £63 without Celtic - £119 including Celtic
works out at £28 per game

Thats not how it’ll work.

They say “waiting list” but its really just registereing an interest. If there is STs not sold they’ll go on general public sale.

The backlog is a couple of years long. Of the 9,000 of those that have registered an interest I imagine nearly all will uptake tickets if and when they become available. If you want a ST you’d be as well joining the waiting list.

The backlog is a couple of years long. Of the 9,000 of those that have registered an interest I imagine nearly all will uptake tickets if and when they become available. If you want a ST you’d be as well joining the waiting list.
That never used to be right, not sure if things have changed.
When they go on general sale, you head up and buy ONE.
If you and yer mate want 2 together, or you and 4 family members want seats together, you'd be placed on the waiting list.
It may well have changed but I have seen a general sale right up until and including last summer and have seen folk stroll in and get a ticket.

Not a season ticket holder but get to a game when I can. Well done guys hopefully we witness something special next season.

Yes, what they are calling a Waiting List is actually just a mailing list. There's no benefit to joining the list except you get the email when the public sale starts. But anyone can log on and buy one once that public sale starts.
I don’t think that’s the case this year, I’m sure it’s been said on here several times that folk will be contacted in batches, prioritising people who’ve been on it for longer.

I am hoping there is a chance of getting my lad (age 5) his 1st season ticket in the family stand this year. Anyone know the likelihood?

I am hoping there is a chance of getting my lad (age 5) his 1st season ticket in the family stand this year. Anyone know the likelihood?
I'm in the Family Stand BR5 and there's a few seats in it that aren't season tickets so could be in with a shout.

Just moved back up from England, is there a chance of a single season ticket for myself do you lot reckon ? Any seat anywhere I’m not fussed

Just moved back up from England, is there a chance of a single season ticket for myself do you lot reckon ? Any seat anywhere I’m not fussed
You should be able to get one pretty easily.

Normally it’s single seats that end up being left as people obviously want to be sitting next to someone.

That said, as soon as general sale kicks in you’ll have to be fast because there is a massive demand for next season.

Renewed yesterday got confirmation email but nothing out my account yet is this normal?

You should be able to get one pretty easily.

Normally it’s single seats that end up being left as people obviously want to be sitting next to someone.

That said, as soon as general sale kicks in you’ll have to be fast because there is a massive demand for next season.
What’s the best time to log on for the general sale date?

What’s the best time to log on for the general sale date?
Not sure it could be a while yet.

All renewals have to be in for Monday, then after that the Ticket office will have to sift through all the seat transfers and get them sorted. Then the general sale will begin.

Don’t know what date the general sale will be. You just need to keep your eyes peeled in your emails, on here and on social media, because you will have to be quick.

I'm in the Family Stand BR5 and there's a few seats in it that aren't season tickets so could be in with a shout.
Not how it works,there's two empty seats right next to me in CD4 right on the halfway line that are not ST,the two guys who sit next to me attempted to buy them for their wives only to be told by the T.O,'They are not for sale,we are at maximum in our ST sales and have to keep a certain number available for sale to the general public'

There's different people in those seats every game.

I renewed my Bar 72 ticket despite only sitting in my seat once this season (work has hospitality tickets)

Still the best grand I’ll spend this year

Look, there is no waiting list, never has been. There is a list of people who have expressed an interest in buying a ST. If there is a general sale anyone can log in and buy on a first come, first served basis. Rangers do not go down the list of those who have expressed an interest and say you have first dibs on season tickets. This myth has been doing the rounds as long as I can remember. When got my first ST, there was allegedly a 6 year waiting list. Got 1 a few weeks after applying for it.

Look, there is no waiting list, never has been. There is a list of people who have expressed an interest in buying a ST. If there is a general sale anyone can log in and buy on a first come, first served basis. Rangers do not go down the list of those who have expressed an interest and say you have first dibs on season tickets. This myth has been doing the rounds as long as I can remember. When got my first ST, there was allegedly a 6 year waiting list. Got 1 a few weeks after applying for it.
Exactly.

Back