Over 41.500 season tickets renewed

makes a further mockery of the "walking away is the Rangers way" pish

Indeed. It seems that the irony is lost on supporters of clubs that struggle to get over 10,000 to a game singing this song to a support that will have over 40,000 season ticket holders. It’s laughable, it really is. Especially given how we maintained our support through the years in the lower divisions. Walking away is precisely the opposite of how the Rangers support back our team. PS. With the exception of the last 10 minutes of course, I can’t ignore the subway loyal element here :))

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to upgrade a child season ticket in BR to adult for say a few games a season?

I'm hoping to get one for myself and my daughter in public sale but she won't want to attend all the games so wanting to know If I can upgrade on matchday to an adult, I know you can do this elsewhere, just unsure of the rules as it's the family stand. Cheers

I'd be hugely surprised. That isn't how we've ever operated it.
Maybe someone else can confirm but there was a thread where the SLO was posting on, I’m sure it was said that this was a change for this year.

I hope it is as it maximises the buzz and is a fairer system. Let’s face it there are going to be folks disappointed because they can’t get a full charger this year.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to upgrade a child season ticket in BR to adult for say a few games a season?

I'm hoping to get one for myself and my daughter in public sale but she won't want to attend all the games so wanting to know If I can upgrade on matchday to an adult, I know you can do this elsewhere, just unsure of the rules as it's the family stand. Cheers
Yes, you can do it every match if you want.

You looked online at your Rangers account? They may just be very busy dealing with renewals especially if you've just moved onto the 10 month payment plan.

Paperwork came through today’s mail. Was able to go to their website, enter ref from letter and sign online.

All done. Glad the 10 month option is available as it’s a lot at once for something the Mrs sees as a dear day out !!

PS 55

being told over 35,000 season tickets are already renewed ,with at least another 5000 expected by Mondays deadline
Never had an ST before but mad keen to get one after the difficulties of getting tickets for league games.
Started going to Ibrox late 1960's (Colin Stein had just signed), through the 70's and left Glasgow for aberdoom in 1982. A time when one just turned up & paid in, even cup finals were not too ticketed. 1973 still a favourite.
Chances to go to our wonderful ground were limited by other moves to Engerlund & abroad and at times cost & time constraints.
Now live not too far away and retired so no time or cost restrictions and want the more structured buzz of our magnificent stadium that a ST will provide.
So shall eagerly await the ST open sale.
WATP

Cheapest is £340 in the broomloan rear without old firm games so I can’t see that being the average price.

Can anyone tell me how much a Club Deck season ticket is? Looking for one or two in the public sale.
There is a lot of different prices in the CD depending on which section/distance from front you are in.Also adult/concession/child prices.
CD4 £708 adult.

Renewed for the same seat in CF1. Had my season ticket since 09 besides the season where we all boycotted. Life may get in the way more these days but I’d never want to give up my seat again. If I’m not using it, it goes to one of the guys on my supporters bus so everyone’s a winner.

Can anyone give me a bit of info.I renewed 2 weeks ago now.I paid cash over at the ticket office and got a receipt.The girl who served me told me I would get an email confirmation.As of now I’ve not received it.Anyone else in the same boat?Cheers for any info in advance.

Can anyone give me a bit of info.I renewed 2 weeks ago now.I paid cash over at the ticket office and got a receipt.The girl who served me told me I would get an email confirmation.As of now I’ve not received it.Anyone else in the same boat?Cheers for any info in advance.

Can you login online and check your order history? Should be showing there.

Looking to get my 15 year old nephew a season book, anyone one with any info on if there is a public sale will it be straight after tomorrow’s deadline or is it going onto my account and trying to purchase it from there

Looking to get my 15 year old nephew a season book, anyone one with any info on if there is a public sale will it be straight after tomorrow’s deadline or is it going onto my account and trying to purchase it from there

The public sale won’t be till June at the earliest

Cheapest is £340 in the broomloan rear without old firm games so I can’t see that being the average price.

2 words, children & pensioners!

If £340 is the average, that's quite high actually.

FBS

Can you still do the Rangers 4 month option or is it just the Premium Credit? And if so, is this only available at the Ticket Office?

Back