Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

Our midfield offer absolutely nothing as a goal threat. Holt virtually never scores, same for Jack. Windass is just hopeless. Candias, as McLaren says, can't beat the first man with a cross.

Brutal.

Heat is on the board now, we should have seen this coming though, dundee away and ICT were awful results masked by the 1-1 at parkhead.

Kinda proves that our problems are down to those players not being anywhere near competent.
There’s not one of the mentioned possible managers could make a winning team out of our squad at present.

hopefully this will end some delusions on FF

Murty is not a contender for the job ( he never said he was)
We can/will challenge them this season
We are only 4-5 players behind them

Quality wise we are well short
We need a real manger who can identify and bring in a higher quality player
and we need massive investment in the team and across the club

I was laughed at and decried on here when I said the return of Miller to the team would be detrimental in the long run. And I posted it the day after Murrayfield.

His continual billy Big baws routine on the pitch and the influence he exerts over the players and the coaching staff is evident in performances like today.

He is done and the sooner he is gone from the dressing room the better.
I said the same about him.

At the very least today has made it clear that Murty is not ready for the managers job. Appreciate it’s the team on the pitch and we’ve missed many chances but defensively we’ve gone backwards.
I’d say results elsewhere are also telling us something. Either McInnes is about to come hence their poor result or, if that isn’t the case, it tells us he isn’t the guy for the job either

Gutless, spineless cowards. Not fit to wear our colours.

We're a rudderless ship right now. Shambles

Morelos lost us this today, he had an off day and should have been hooked at HT.

I said it a couple of weeks ago, Murty can't change it under pressure, he doesn't have it.

Remember when teams like Hamilton came to Ibrox shit scared not now they are loving it we are a complete joke and this board gave slept in absolutely no defence to leave us managerless for such an important part of the season.

this frankly is a fecking joke and has been since 2012. I'm actually getting sick of this pish! WTF has happened to my team?

I was laughed at and decried on here when I said the return of Miller to the team would be detrimental in the long run. And I posted it the day after Murrayfield.

His continual billy Big baws routine on the pitch and the influence he exerts over the players and the coaching staff is evident in performances like today.

He is done and the sooner he is gone from the dressing room the better.
Spot on.

Let's be honest, until we can get some serious investment into the playing squad, we are going to be floundering around like this, unable to get any kind of run going. Too many in our squad simply not up to playing for Rangers.

This group of halfwits just had to beat Hamilton at home to give any next manager a good base to build on. Fùcking unreal.

I'm away to find a brick wall to smash my head against.

Maybe you could get Kirk Broadfoot to stand on yer toes ?

Season over yet again. Its the quality of player that's lacking , and a manager who takes influence from player who should have retired.

We need to go and get FdB and he needs to come in unite the dressing room and get funds to sign some quality in January.

That team Murty put out today will be lucky to get us 3rd.

It looks like a Warburton team. Some tidy enough players when we re doing well but nobody with the mentality to get us back in the game.

No leadership, no quality, no responsibility.

Nobody looks too bothered that we are two nil down at home to Hamilton Accies.

This an 100% the boards fault.

Murty is doing the best he can, so before we blame him for the team today please remember he is not Rangers Manager quality.

The board should have had this sorted 2 weeks ago.

Herrera needs to be starting ahead of Miller. He has done more since he came on than Miller done in 70 odd minutes

I hope at the AGM the board get absolutely roasted. We cant replace them but I'd bin ever last one of them in a heartbeat. They are taking us nowhere.

Back