Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

The Templeton goal really changed the game. It gave them something to defend and meant we had to really chase the game. From then on they turned the game into a battle and have stopped us playing our game. Their second was absolutely awful defending from Hodson - he allowed the Hamilton player to get a much better angle to carry the run forward, he had a massive opportunity to push him wide but didn't.

McCrorie has looked very assured other than his mistake.

Why Murty left it until the 72nd minute to try to change it, I have no idea. The board now need to make a big statement with the manager they bring in.

hopefully this will end some delusions on FF

Murty is not a contender for the job ( he never said he was)
We can/will challenge them this season
We are only 4-5 players behind them

Quality wise we are well short
We need a real manger who can identify and bring in a higher quality player
and we need massive investment in the team and across the club

We are only 4-5 quality players behind them.

I should point out we need to get all the good foreign players that Kenny and Murty have hunted out of the team back in again.

We were not in any danger of competing for the title.

Neither will we be next year.
Agreed. But the point remains that results this weekend should have been in our favour. And “all” we need to do is go on a run against the shite in this league to consolidate second and at least look like we’re trying to put up a fight.

That's it! I'm done with them. Time to disassemble my wee Rangers shrine and go and watch the Maple Leafs. Been a Gers fan since 1950,when my dad took me to watch the Rangers. He finished with them because of the way they sacked Scot Symon but I kept on watching until today.

Now, I too am finished with them. No guts, no class, no nuthin.

No meltdown from me. An abject day but there are some positives to takes, such as the number of chances created. The spine is there, but with Morelos off the boil we really need a quality finisher.

I'm almost past giving a shit at the moment. Every other week there's a major disappointment in one way or another.

From what I saw of that performance (missed the first half which I heard was better), it might as well have been Warburton in the dugout.

That's it! I'm done with them. Time to disassemble my wee Rangers shrine and go and watch the Maple Leafs. Been a Gers fan since 1950,when my dad took me to watch the Rangers. He finished with them because of the way they sacked Scot Symon but I kept on watching until today.

Have a lie down mate.

Don’t be such a drama queen FFS.

Yeah mate thats what is to blame.

Makes a change from greeting about refs i guess.
Of course it isn't the reason I merely pointed out that not for the first time a wee run of wins halts with a break for international football (which btw was stupid pointless idiotic friendlies for most sides) and we come back to a defeat.
Also worth remembering that we had 6 first team players were unavailable today. But yeah should be beating Hamilton easily with half a team

Twice Morelos was out wide putting a good Ball in the Center and Miller was deep far post and Windass who the fck knows where he was......

Morelos at least created things even if he couldn’t finish his dinner today!

The lack of killer instinct and clinical ability was staggering today....

Murry’s subs as well.....wtf!

Morelos should have stayed on Windass and Miller off for Niko and Nemane

Herrera is just as slow as Niko with nowhere near the pedigree

Rant over

Back