Match Thread Rangers V Hamilton - Sat 18th November - RangersTV.tv **

I dont know if the Board are actually looking for serious investment as someone investing serious money would want a say.

Never be embarrassed by Rangers.
i'm embarrassed by the situation, the board, the results, the players - not Rangers! I would love to say no surrender or we arra people! but feck me this is the lowest point and I used to go to all the games when John Greig was the manager. We are rudderless and i don't see anything changing - i will still support Rangers through thick and thin but I am actually scunnered and disillusioned with the pish that has happened since I was celebrating at Rugby park in 2011

This is what happens when you leave a senior player run the club.

Kenny Miller has been at our club when we failed to get promoted from the championship, he was in the team when his beat us in the cup final, he was in the team when Celtic destroyed us last season and he was in the team today. 4 managers but it's never Kennys fault

And who are the idiots in here that thought dropping Alves was a good idea...fucking clueless, Alves is by far and away the best defender at our club.

And anyone who thinks that Derek McIness is the answer then they are not asking the right question

That's it! I'm done with them. Time to disassemble my wee Rangers shrine and go and watch the Maple Leafs. Been a Gers fan since 1950,when my dad took me to watch the Rangers. He finished with them because of the way they sacked Scot Symon but I kept on watching until today.

Now, I too am finished with them. No guts, no class, no nuthin.

I don't believe you.
Rangers fans don't just walk away because the team lost.
When we win 55, you'll be back and then you can sit and bask
in the sunshine again, meanwhile we real fans will carry on
backing the team and the club.

This is so hard to take watching these highly paid imposters wearing our colours with no heart or fight.
As for the poster on here who said he is finished with Rangers ,goodbye you were never a Rangers supporter i am 62 and will support them till the day i die.
No surrender.

Do you think there's a queue of people wanting to put money into us? We all owe the board members who bailed us out a massive thanks. It's just a shame that they are making so many errors with the actual running of the football club.
I totally understand that they bailed the club out but I think it's time they employed people to run the club we are a shambles

I actually thought we played really well today in parts. Created more chances than we have in several weeks now.

Morelos' finishing was poor, Miller was woeful as usual, final delivery was poor but we were unlucky hitting the bar twice. A terrible error by McCrorie really changed the game.

Murty obviously isn't the man for the job as his changes were awful.

Apalling result and inexcusable at every level.

Every level is ripping he pish now.

Playing staff, no excuse. An absolute disgrace.

Board. Enough wih the excuses, nothig has ben done in three weeks facilitating the pish that a humiliation such as today brings. We pay we arrive, shut up and leave.

The is no repurcussion.

Disgusting way to treat a support who hasnt deserted. The players and board should but wont be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

They are better than us in every single position bar gk.

Totally agree they also have players who cant get into their first team that would get into ours and I hate saying that,

We seem to hugely over estimate how many players we need to be a decent side.

Everyone must be watching a different Rangers than the one I watch.

The league table does not lie we are in 4th place for a reason.

4-5 quality players of course would make a huge difference but I dont think it would be enough to make us potential league winners.

We are lacking in quality in every area of the park it is going to take a lot of money to make this team proper league contenders and I have no idea where that money is going to come from even the best manager in the world cant turn this squad of players into a decent side.

I actually feel for Murty. He’s a youth coach flung into a tough situation. Unfortunately I think it’s started to go to his head and he thinks he’s one of the big boys, worthy of consideration.

Worse still is the fans who give him some sort of hero status whenever we win a game. He must have dined out a few times on getting a draw at torbett towers. People are less quick to remember the dismal defeats away to Dundee and particularly Inverness.

He isn’t a football manager and needs to be returned to his usual role ASAP. Clearly our board hoped he could suffice as the cheap option, winning against dross like Patrick Hamilton and Dundee, then make out it was the obvious appointment.

Do you think there's a queue of people wanting to put money into us? We all owe the board members who bailed us out a massive thanks. It's just a shame that they are making so many errors with the actual running of the football club.

We don't need a queue, how about the fans run the club?. i know its been discussed to death, but do we not have a fan base that will realise that there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and that we need to get up of our arses and invest in our club, if we don't we may not have one or we will be supporting a middle of the road club, while another team gets 55, 56,57......

There`s always over reaction after every game, good or bad result. I`ll bet next Friday there`ll be some on saying that we can go top of the league by New Year.

If we'd won today we'd be second. But would that be just papering over the cracks. Crazy as it might sound today's result might get the board to actually do something about the state of affairs. Feckin hope so cos this can't go on. Becoming a laughing stock. And it feckin Hurts. W.A.T.P.

O
This is so hard to take watching these highly paid imposters wearing our colours with no heart or fight.
As for the poster on here who said he is finished with Rangers ,goodbye you were never a Rangers supporter i am 62 and will support them till the day i die.
No surrender.
Our support is all we have right now. I doubt any team in the world could get the loyal following we do. Sadly, it is being preyed upon in my opinion. I'll say no more than that.

I keep reading this after games we lose (Motherwell in the cup was another) and can only conclude that "other day" is one where we have different players.
Believe me I'm f*cking sick of it, the whole thing is just a perpetual f*cking embarrassment.

I went through the 80's with the Gers, that was also a nightmare and I am struggling to keep a lid on it and not just firing off both barrels at the team, board and management.

I agree mate it's just too much of a habit this past while. We should be cementing 2nd place with the money we spent, I am one of the few that believes Pedro would have cracked it after the January window, he needed two or three players more to have his team completed, sadly he was not given the chance.

I'm anxious as we are facing a new manager taking over players he didn't buy, where are we going to be come March?!!

What a fecking mess.

We win next week and everyone will be happy again, too many of us fail to look at the bigger picture. Our whole club needs a clear out from top to bottom. Murty is not and never has been the answer short or long term. We had an opportunity over international break to get someone in, that's surely why we have a DOF, once again we wasted this chance whether it's down to lack of money or sheer incompetence I don't know. At the moment we are in freefall and need someone to LEAD our great club.

It amazes me the way folk go after the board as if there is any kind of viable alternative.

Our board is made up of Rangers fans with a bit of cash. That's the only type of investor we can hope for any more.

The only other type of offer we'd have is from the Craig White's and Charles Green's of the world.

I think folk should be thankful that all we have to worry about is on the field.

Actually found myself arguing with someone over the decision to bring Ryan Hardie on....

No harm to the boy as he doesn't pick the team but putting someone on who couldn't get a game for Raith Rovers when pressure is at its highest? Jesus.

This mentality of if something isn't working then just try anything else is fucking horrid, we're Rangers. We shouldn't be bringing subs on on the off chance they do something.

No surrender.
Oh it was so easy to turn your back:p. If your a gers fan your stuck with it. I managed to survive the grieg years. The gap now is much bigger. We need investment, as we did then, to turn this ship around.

Horrific results. The prostate lovers will be relaxing with a glass of bubbly tonight as us and the sheep gift them the league.

This is the point we should be taking advantage as they're playing reserves due to Europe

Believe me I'm f*cking sick of it, the whole thing is just a perpetual f*cking embarrassment.

I went through the 80's with the Gers, that was also a nightmare and I am struggling to keep a lid on it and not just firing off both barrels at the team, board and management.

I agree mate it's just too much of a habit this past while. We should be cementing 2nd place with the money we spent, I am one of the few that believes Pedro would have cracked it after the January window, he needed two or three players more to have his team completed, sadly he was not given the chance.

I'm anxious as we are facing a new manager taking over players he didn't buy, where are we going to be come March?!!

What a fecking mess.
After every bad result the Paedo Facilitators come on here

how about we give a bye to every negative comment being from an infiltrator from the fuddleboard and take a look at our team, and the opinions of our supporters, who care about our team and frankly are sick of it! Especially those who have been through this pish before in the 80's

A game where there is absolutely nothing positive that can be said. Another season batting it out for a UEFA cup place if we are lucky

Why even pass it backwards
Because that's how Rangers play these days.

We tinker about at the back insisting that our goalkeeper play the ball by feet to another defender, some of whom are even marked, creating unnecessary pressure on ourselves and worse, it seems that the preferred option , even around the half way line and even deeper into the oppositions half in the case of today, a preferred option is to try and go back to the goalkeeper. Of everything that happened during Warburtons tenure, this is the legacy he created and unfortunately it's been maintained since his departure. Thanks Mark.

Oh it was so easy to turn your back:p. If your a gers fan your stuck with it. I managed to survive the grieg years. The gap now is much bigger. We need investment, as we did then, to turn this ship around.

No to sugar daddies though as we need to retain the club's soul

D
Totally agree they also have players who cant get into their first team that would get into ours and I hate saying that,

We seem to hugely over estimate how many players we need to be a decent side.

Everyone must be watching a different Rangers than the one I watch.

The league table does not lie we are in 4th place for a reason.

4-5 quality players of course would make a huge difference but I dont think it would be enough to make us potential league winners.

We are lacking in quality in every area of the park it is going to take a lot of money to make this team proper league contenders and I have no idea where that money is going to come from even the best manager in the world cant turn this squad of players into a decent side.
Don’t you mean underestimate?

Let's just agree after the match, and his poor showing for the second goal, that I am confident that I know more about football than the three of you put together :cool:

Pretty desperate to pull this up. I guess this is what they mean by an empty life...

But no. I'll say Hodson has put in better performances for Rangers than, for example, Faure, Perry and Argyriou.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anestis_Argyriou

Have we recently had a manager who instantly gets his message across that the team needs to cut out certain things, I know it’s obvious but it’s something we need in a manager when he comes in, it could make all the difference.

how about we give a bye to every negative comment being from an infiltrator from the fuddleboard and take a look at our team, and the opinions of our supporters, who care about our team and frankly are sick of it! Especially those who have been through this pish before in the 80's
80s furfuxsake I started going in the 60s when the Bheasts were winning everything. I’m not for a moment suggesting all negative comments come from Bheasts but plenty come on to make mischief and cause division. These last few years are the worst I’ve experienced as a Fan and I think with the money we’ve spent we should be skooshing 2nd place. We need a good manager however I’d rather take our time and get the right man.

An absolute fu cking disgrace and why it took murty 87mins to sub Windass is beyond me and quite frankly shocking.Thank f uck he ain't getting the gig.

Surely they never seriously cons
I actually feel for Murty. He’s a youth coach flung into a tough situation. Unfortunately I think it’s started to go to his head and he thinks he’s one of the big boys, worthy of consideration.

Worse still is the fans who give him some sort of hero status whenever we win a game. He must have dined out a few times on getting a draw at torbett towers. People are less quick to remember the dismal defeats away to Dundee and particularly Inverness.

He isn’t a football manager and needs to be returned to his usual role ASAP. Clearly our board hoped he could suffice as the cheap option, winning against dross like Patrick Hamilton and Dundee, then make out it was the obvious appointment.[/Q
Surely they never seriously considered him even if we won 6 in a row under him, this is a crucial appointment.

He isn’t a football manager and needs to be returned to his usual role ASAP. Clearly our board hoped he could suffice as the cheap option, winning against dross like Patrick Hamilton and Dundee, then make out it was the obvious appointment.

Found myself looking hard at the game today roughly 70 minutes gone thinking who’s gonna step up for us,who’s gonna drive us on?sad to say that throughout our team today there was and is no one-few “bottle “merchants today.

I was laughed at and decried on here when I said the return of Miller to the team would be detrimental in the long run. And I posted it the day after Murrayfield.

His continual billy Big baws routine on the pitch and the influence he exerts over the players and the coaching staff is evident in performances like today.

He is done and the sooner he is gone from the dressing room the better.

Don't ya know his is "King Kenny" ffs! How a dyke jumper has become so powerful at Rangers is unbelievable!

Back