Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 3rd December 12:30 - Sky Sports **

Anybody still wanting DM as our next mabager after that interview are seriously deluded. Didnt want him before, will be scunnered if he gets it personally.

Say what you like about Boyd and the pish he spouts, but he can't help smirking anytime the camera has been on him the last 2 games.
Boyds a cock socket. His smirking didnt last long when he says its a clear Red and commons says its disgusting and that piss poor hair piece agrees

Fantastic performance and for me never a red card.

Bates and Wilson were brilliant in the first half and Bates carried that into the second half with big Fabio.

Jack had his best game in a Rangers jersey for me - he was excellent.

Though big Wes should have done better for the goal - he never moved his feet quick enough but in saying that he did well with cross balls etc and commanded his box.

Oh Dear, McInnes doing nothing to deflect from speculation. I was hoping he would state that he is staying in the Sheep Pen, but despite being prodded he wouldn't:(

Great result and performance. Well deserving of the win.

The red was extremely harsh and i think jack's (unfair and unjustified) reputation played a huge part in the red card. May actually caused the injury by coming in late. However glad the red didnt manage to derail our performance and we held out for the win

A BRAVE & BOLD performance! The sheep have been sheered! They’re no where near us. We are coming Timmy. The Bheasts will be shitting it. The Rangers are coming. NS FTP

The whole of the bbc team think it’s a red card, they are salivating over it. His momentum carried him through after getting the ball. No way he could stop carrying through on it. The bbc are really a bunch of rangers haters

These people have thought every red jack has got was a stonewall red card yet 2 of them have been recinded on appeal.

Not sure what Jack is meant to do in that incident. He wins the ball. May dives in late. Gets a sore one when Jack is following through. Never a red. Commons and Boyd just talking sh!te on Sky. Presume it’s the same on the radio.

if you had not watched that, but watched the aftermath, you would have thought that they had battered us for 90 minutes..

we controlled the first 45 and only went into defensive mode after Collum got his kick in, and even then how many shots did Wes have to save??

we where the better team, no matter what Collum tried

If Jack hadn't played the ball the way that he did and "nicked it away" as thatch heid Boyd said he could then it would have been Jack that would have been injured due to The Little Pony being so late into the tackle.

Well done Rangers. Spirited performance when down to 10 men.
I don't mind admitting that I feared for my health during the last 20 minutes or so.
3 points was all that mattered and a big GIRFUY to the sheep scum.

The whole of the bbc team think it’s a red card, they are salivating over it. His momentum carried him through after getting the ball. No way he could stop carrying through on it. The bbc are really a bunch of rangers haters

At the time of the incident on Radio Scotland - Gordon, Miller and Dodds said it wasn't a red card. Have they changed their minds?

Big three points and showed great character to play with ten men up there for so long and win.

We can’t let Collum off the hook though just because we won, the officials are nothing short of a disgrace now.

Finally I’m more concerned than ever about McInnes being our next manager. I’ve witnessed nothing in the past couple of games that would make me think he is the man to take us forward.

I am so happy with that. After Jack's red card we were brilliant. Defended well and created more chances than the sheep.

What is going on with Jack, 4 red cards of which 3 are a complete conplete joke. Is he the first man to be sent off for passing a ball? or is it for being caught late?

Is Commons mentally deficient?

'This speculation would disappear if McInnes just came out and said 'I don't want the Rangers job' '

He's not going to say that is he? He DOES want the job!

Is the he’s “not happy at how it’s gone” stuff aimed at our board?

Did he not want left in the sheep job for these games but the financial side of it has dragged things on?
Or maybe Aberdeen didn’t want to release him until after this week. He did single out milnes comments.

Great performance again, a team performance overshadowed by terrible referee again

McInnes should be nowhere near our management IMO

The problem Jack will have is that in slow motion it looks absolutely shocking. I'll be amazed if it gets overturned.

Agree. It will get lumbered with being reckless and excessive despite it being a solid 50/50 side footed challenge where the player injured came off worse as he came in late. Not sure what else jack could do - cant stop your leg following through when you go in to kick a ball at pace

See watching without a few beers jeezo:D
Thought Jack really unlucky, May doesn’t fancy a 50/50 and his momentum carries him onto Jacks boot.
As for McInnes if he hadn’t played for us don’t think he would have been in the frame.

Great result and performance. Well deserving of the win.

The red was extremely harsh and i think jack's (unfair and unjustified) reputation played a huge part in the red card. May actually caused the injury by coming in late. However glad the red didnt manage to derail our performance and we held out for the win

Do you think Brown would have got a red for that ? Nothing to do with Jack it is all about the refereeing.

Just an afterthought about their goal,without taking away a great gritty performance,that's 3 direct free kicks Wes has lost,all scored in same place,is his positioning wrong or lining the wall up wrong?

Should have saved today’s, on the other hand Kyle’s for hearts was a unbelievable strike, no fault by Wes at Murrayfield.

And they have now all had a chance to talk and have changed their minds
Kidding me? Just seen it myself. Great 50 50 challenge. Replay makes it look bad.
Turned radio off 5 mins after the game.
The 3 commentators were actually saying it was a terrible decision. Now they are not?

Now lads and lassies, enjoy the hurt of the media both Sky & BBC are hurting really badly.

We are in second place in the league and we don't have a manager, our captain and we have so many other players out injured. And we are playing with too youngsters in defense.

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy

Back