Match Thread ** Rangers v Ross County - RangersTV.tv Only **

Funny how they keep it going when we make our subs but can't wait to blow the whistle at the exact moment when we're trailing

Oh well 3 in a row finally

Almost 5 minutes injury time as predicted if we were ahead by one goal. Cheating cant ref again.

Stats - Rangers 19 shots on goal, 7 on target, 2 goals.

Woohoo that's the monkey off our backs. Hopefully go on a run of wins now and put the poets under pressure.

Terrible game far too many passengers , miller out that team we actually might find some dominance.
Thank goodness for the three points.
The more I see of miller the more he pisses me off .

My refresh button is worn out, it cannot survive this type of usage every week! :)

Yo Ho Three on a row!

Big three points. We played them off the park and they were so damn lucky or we were mega unlucky.

Next take a step ahead of the sheep.

Love getting one over Owen coyle.

Well done to the queens 11, 3 wins on the trot and we march on.

Finally got that monkey off our backs, now hopefully we can keep it going against the orangutan on Wed night.

Brining Herrera on at 93 mins is embarrassing
It is embarrassing for Herrera. He’s wasting time but it really does annoy me. Herrera needs more time but Murty is too scared to drop Miller or change things when they aren’t working. There will be plenty more games like this until a new manager comes in.

Badly need another goal scorer and a wide player. Hopefully we can get Walker for a song in a few weeks

Well that was hard work but we persevered and got the victory. The kind of games you have to grind a result out in and that's what we done. Thought Ross was our man of the match.

Brilliant game. We should have scored 4 or 5. Murty really does have these players working hard. El Buffalo is back as well. Has to start before Pena against the HIVS

Back