Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

By the way i am 100% behind you and every1 else that deserves justice mate.
Did not mean for it being negative and apologise for that
Some survivors take strength from this thread. It’s not nice when they see posts like that. I fully understand that people are entitled to their opinion, but when you know these people then the last thing they need is negativity mate.

Been following this thread for a long time to help educate myself and gain the knowledge of all that has gone on. As a survivor of abuse I can relate to so much of Gordon's feelings, I have to commend him on how he conducts himself when dealing with all the shit and negativity from others who don't have a clue. He is some man. I also have the greatest respect for the guys on here who are fighting every day for justice. Makes me so proud to be a Bear. Gordon your day will come, I have know doubt about that, it is the least you deserve. Keep up the fight lads.

Wow.

If there’s worse than we already know, and can be proven, then surely that is the end of them - they’d HAVE to be closed down for good. A criminally complicit club would compromise the integrity of the league and football association.

Knowing they no longer exist to commit their horrors would provide some comfort for the victims I’m sure.

Any idea why the family of Lawrence Taggert the CBC player murdered in his own home have not joined th Gray's and Gordon on seeking justice and an investigation on what was going on?

Wow.

If there’s worse than we already know, and can be proven, then surely that is the end of them - they’d HAVE to be closed down for good. A criminally complicit club would compromise the integrity of the league and football association.

Knowing they no longer exist to commit their horrors would provide some comfort for the victims I’m sure.
I think if they were closed down it would help the survivors to eventually forget the horrors that happened to them especially if they didn't have to see the Hell hole every time they passed it , It should be bulldozed .

I see that Adrian Goldberg is over halfway with his gofundme which is outstanding however, (hate to put a negative spin on it) will he still be able to make the documentary if he doesn’t hit his target?

I’d like to just say something about Hollicom. We notice a few posters mentioning them in their posts. As far as we’re aware Hollicom no longer have any involvement with them and haven’t done so since May.
Now whether they suddenly got a conscience, we do not know, but we were reliably informed of this a while back.
They know it is impossible to fart against thunder

I happened to watch a documentary recently called "The Australian Dream". Im not into BLM but this was more your anti racism message and it was bloody good. At the end credits I noticed that it was produced by Dan Gordon, the same fella currently making the football abuse scandal docu in which the east end reprobates feature heavily. Ive also watched the Hillsborough docu and I have every faith this guy will deliver a survivors account that will shake the public wide awake. Its good to see Adrian Goldberg is cracking on with his filming atm too.

Both documentaries will be ready to air when they are ready, these people are not amateurs doing a rush job.

I happened to watch a documentary recently called "The Australian Dream". Im not into BLM but this was more your anti racism message and it was bloody good. At the end credits I noticed that it was produced by Dan Gordon, the same fella currently making the football abuse scandal docu in which the east end reprobates feature heavily. Ive also watched the Hillsborough docu and I have every faith this guy will deliver a survivors account that will shake the public wide awake. Its good to see Adrian Goldberg is cracking on with his filming atm too.

Both documentaries will be ready to air when they are ready, these people are not amateurs doing a rush job.

in regards to dan gordon’s documentary how far off is this ? i thought it was ready to air near easter but obviously has been delayed due to covid or has more came to light ?

in regards to dan gordon’s documentary how far off is this ? i thought it was ready to air near easter but obviously has been delayed due to covid or has more came to light ?

Before Covid his team were sorting date’s to film certain folk up here,then bang! spanner in the works,there is a point of contact to his team.

I’ll try find out where they are at,I personally don’t think he’s finished and done,but that’s just a gut instinct and have nothing to back that up at the minute.

Don't feed the trolls
You’ll know as well as me that the mutants have come on this thread in many forms defending that club. To this day, even with all the evidence we’ve shown they still believe that their club have done nothing wrong.
You’ll also see that the club always refuse to comment, and even after 2 so called “internal investigations” they have found nothing. We believe there was no such thing as an internal investigation and over the years the club has done it’s utmost to keep it quiet.
The mutants will come again. We don’t entertain them. The report button is there for a reason and admin watch this thread closely. The mutants know their day is coming. We may not close them down, but we’ll show the world their history that they don’t want the world to see.

You’ll know as well as me that the mutants have come on this thread in many forms defending that club. To this day, even with all the evidence we’ve shown they still believe that their club have done nothing wrong.
You’ll also see that the club always refuse to comment, and even after 2 so called “internal investigations” they have found nothing. We believe there was no such thing as an internal investigation and over the years the club has done it’s utmost to keep it quiet.
The mutants will come again. We don’t entertain them. The report button is there for a reason and admin watch this thread closely. The mutants know their day is coming. We may not close them down, but we’ll show the world their history that they don’t want the world to see.
The silence from them is distinctly deafening...and very damning

The silence from them is distinctly deafening...and very damning
Just smiling at the "internal investigations " part of your post BN94 and the length of time they are taking to materialise ;) but when it came to a dispute about Rangers' tax issues back in the day they were on it like greased lightning screaming for our titles to be stripped and making Ibrox into a Tesco supermarket and now were all dead :)) . Funny how Karma can come back and boot you right in the cream crackers when it's justified and I wait with baited breath to hear the screams and moans and tears when justice is served for the evil deeds they let happen and the victims at last get peace of mind plus compensation of course for what they suffered .

The horrible thing is that the 200+ figure is only those that are known to have came forward.

I believe that many, many more victims are out there

I would like to think we are both wrong, and that 200+ is the limit.

(What a horrible feeling when you have to say "I hope it is only 200 children sexually abused by Celtic staff"... as if that is insignificant.)

However, Torbett was MD at Fairbridge, a charity that dealt with the most vulnerable kids in society. He would have had access to them also.

And although CBC started in the 60s, there is no proof that abuse of children at a club with paedophiles and Catholicism only started in the 60s. Who knows how long it has went on for?

Back