MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
What a day bears the week ahead with the phone shall be majestic. But feet firmly on the ground one game at a time. Big step made again today keeping them out first half was key. Mom the Don in between the sticks

I reckon Ajer's block ( cos he really celebrated too much, the tosser) should be put on a mantle the same as the Scott Allen pass.

We don't need to play well or even have a shot on target to beat that lot. That will demoralise the scum more than a thrashing
Their goalie didn't touch the ball in the first 10 minutes.
We are learning how to win even when not at our best!
C*ltc learning who is best team in Scotland - 3 old firm wins in a row!

I'm glad you replied, because it means to you realise you are one of the many I am referring to.

I hope you are ashamed of some of the posts in the first half.
Never ashamed and what one in particular are you referring to ?

Thank you shagger astonishingly brilliant, I'm calming down with some beers, yes the better team lost, yes we had no shots on goal, i hope it hurts them as much as it makes me estatic.
i was at easter road in 1975 it feels the same now to me.
Would they swap their League Cup win, just over year ago as the results and play was reversed?

Yaaaaasssss, get in there the teddy bears, bit worriedby how poor we were, I think we look like we're running on empty, could do with a wee loan for another midfielder.

Really poor first half but the saving grace was we didn`t concede and we have Greegs to thank for that. I though we were far better second half and were growing into the game before the sending off but after we dominated again without being brilliant or creating great chances.

Hagi must keep thee jersey he would have been in my team today from the start,

A brilliant 3 points now on to Aberdeen and hopefully another 3.

Happy new year fellow bears.

Knew they would turn up as this was there last chance. We never got going first half but contained them well in the second. Difference is this season we have a team that doesn’t lie down. A team of winners. Team will benefit now with no midweek games for a while. Keep the hammer down and get 55 done and dusted as quickly as possible.

Whem Greegsy is MOTM and thats championship talk .

MiEJ8YP.png

Knew they would turn up as this was there last chance. We never got going first half but contained them well in the second. Difference is this season we have a team that doesn’t lie down. A team of winners. Team will benefit now with no midweek games for a while. Keep the hammer down and get 55 done and dusted as quickly as possible.
I agree. We can then refocus on our assault on the Europa League.

That's Hagi undroppable for now, IMO. Hat well and truly doffed to Greegsy - his world class saves further cementing his status as the best keeper in Scotland

I hope this is our dip in form that every team goes through in a season and we are still winning. I will forget the performance for now and just enjoy the win and the 3 points

Really poor first half but the saving grace was we didn`t concede and we have Greegs to thank for that. I though we were far better second half and were growing into the game before the sending off but after we dominated again without being brilliant or creating great chances.

Hagi must keep thee jersey he would have been in my team today from the start,

A brilliant 3 points now on to Aberdeen and hopefully another 3.

Happy new year fellow bears.
I think they tried to empty the tank and get an early goal as their press was intense for first 20 mins but it couldn't be sustained. What was critical for me was SG working out what to do. I must admit I would have removed Alfie but he proved me wrong. He made the correct call. That's what last year experience has done for SG. He is getting better and better too.
Still a long way to go. Just continue to be relentless.

Allan McGregor a clear winner for MOTM but an honourable mention to Iannis Hagi, who I thought completely changed the game when he came on at half time.

(and a wee mention for the other McGregor as well:)).
What a difference this year turning to your bench and having proper game changing quality. It's the squad depth that is keeping us out in front. That was a true resilient performance. Let's go Rangers.

well done rangers
and a wee bit revenge for the league cup final result
tlb disnae like it when boot is on other foot
we havn't been our best for 4 games and won them all
absolutely brilliant
and a happy new year to all fellow bears

Help please
tim player commits foul with late tackle.
co comms say it was a yellow but ball goes out and tims make double sub.
no return to it , no discussion but go back to Alfie’s yellow.
was it a yellow? Anyone see it?

The more Shagger kept them out first half, the more I was clinging to "League Cup final".

We were as poor as we've been in a long time in that first half. Passing was off, nothing at all sticking up front and barely won a tackle.

Second half we were much improved and the back four stood up well, I felt. For all Shagger's saves, they never really cut us open.

Hagi and to a lesser extent Itten did everything they had to after coming on.

Very pleasing three points.

Back