So, we win 55....what do we do?

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
Party like it’s 1999

I have a beer stein sitting waiting to be filled to the brim with champagne and I’m going to down the lot and get the tunes on to annoy my fat mentally challenged neighbour who’s only item of clothing appears to be jogging bottoms hanging off his arse and an omnipresent sellik trackie top. B-D

Wow we are going to party big time. The Mrs and I will be coming down the road with an overnight stay pre booked, we will gather up some more of the fam who live in and around Glasgow, George SQ will be visited and of course beautiful Ibrox. Playing by the rules, party like there's no tomorrow.
Forgot the tears of utter joy, barrels of them.

After Celtics antics and previous incidents in Scotland, I'd urge you all to tread carefully.

God knows what I'll end up doing, we'll probably clinch it in a 12 kick off and I'll have to be somewhere at 3. lol.

I’ve got my King Billy gin and the Laudrup gin that won’t be getting opened until we clinch the league, so I’ll be having a drink from each of them.
Open the KB gin last or when you are pished. Unfortunately it’s not very nice.
I opened mine when we beat them in October and another half on the 2nd January.
I’ll keep the bottle and fill it up with something decent.

hope everyone wear masks etc regardless of opinion on the virus and watch what they put on social media because Scottish police will be be looking to pay ppl visits at homes and workplaces.

they arrested and charged ppl who were at Ibrox after the old firm win

Open the KB gin last or when you are pished. Unfortunately it’s not very nice.
I opened mine when we beat them in October and another half on the 2nd January.
I’ll keep the bottle and fill it up with something decent.
:))

Is that the orange one or the normal one?

Plenty of union Jack bunting at Range shop that sells everything if anyone interested
also i have blue \ red \white bunting in my shed will make a showing either at Ibrox or Gerrard (George ) square

Plod can't lift everyone not enough cells in Glasgow to hold and courts backlog never happening the Govt could of course empty the Bar-L by releasing all the tim residents. Ensure you wear a mask to adhere to Covid protocols and if plod does buckle you give them your Tim neighbour's name and address.

I'm all for having a protest in George Square as a new group, AllUnderOneBannerUK. We have the right to protest, the same as those other fannies, so why can't we start our own group? We can make it political, by taking along our Union Flags and celebrate that way. If Nippy can turn a Covid update on the BBC into a Party Political broadcast each day, I'm sure we could get away with it.

Plus, I bought a 4-man tent pack, complete with airbeds, stove, lamps etc, etc about 10-years ago and it has never been out the big zipped holdall it came in. I'm really wanting to camp out in George Square for a week to celebrate, never mind one day!

Just drink it all in for eternity. It will be the most glorious and joyous moment in our magnificent history. Tbh I don't really care what happens afterwards.

giphy.gif

You do the Hoocky Coocky and you turn around and that's what it's all about ....
Ooohh Hoocky Hoocky Coocky. That's what it's all about !

If we're hoping for restrictions to be lifted, we'll need to drop a few points. At this rate, we'll have 55 by mid-February. B-D

(Only kidding, one game at a time etc. etc.)

I was kinda hoping to fly back for it, looks like that's not happening.
Best thing for me is to hope that its a mid week evening game, since I'm 7hrs behind.

One game at a time etc.

but if restrictions are gone, we are in Ibrox we win 55. How wild will Glasgow be? What sort of celebration would we expect to see at Ibrox?

If restrictions are in place, we aren’t allowed in Ibrox then wtf will happen?? Celebrate in our bubble with a party popper each?
Manchester will seem like a primary school outing. If yer not a bear, avoid George Sq.

One game at a time etc.

I've been celebrating for weeks.

On a serious note for those of us who don't live in Glasgow, what's the hotel situation likely to be? If restrictions are only partially lifted am I likely to be turned away from a hotel unless I have proof of being in Glasgow for work even if I book it before I arrive?

@Greg Marshall the play list at Ibrox needs to be ready for the day 55 arrives.

1. 4 lads had a dream...55 titles were still going strong

2. Live it up

3. Come on over to my place

4. We are the champions

5. Swing low sweet chariot. Stevie's stopped 10 in a row

6. Glasgow Rangers Champions

7. Every Saturday we Follow

8. Oh Here we go....Jermain Defoe

9. Saturday Night

10. Welcome to the party

11. Stand up for the champions.

12. We've got the battle fever on.

13. American Pie

Plus a few other classics
Three Little Birds. Bob Marley
Played on the 7th August 2012 v East Fife.
One of the banners that night read,
"The fight back starts here"
Got to happen.

Back