Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
That goal was offside and its ridiculous the ball didnt get out of play when Tav cleared it.

One of those moments

Think we can put any debate on whether Zungu should be kept or not to bed.

Only good for bringing on for 20 minutes here and there to give others a rest when were a few up. Our youngsters could be doing that for experience.
Trying to make him a scapegoat for that is bang out of order

He was absolutely fine

Too many passengers today thought Itten had good link up play but has zero goal threat. Tav not put in a decent performance since his goal against Dundee utd. Zungu is on loan still i think, based on that performance, we will not buy him.
Just a soul destroying performance summed up by the fact our keeper was MOTM.

Disappointed with the team today they just didn't turn up at all and ultimately we got what we deserved in the draw. McGregor and Itten the only two players in the starting line up worth mentioning as MOTM. McGregor kept us in the game so it goes to him.

Dismal afternoon.
On play I suppose Accies deserved a point but that was punt-it-up-the-park with a vengeance. They knew better than to try to play much football on the worn out carpet.
Our own fault though!

Disappointed by the result but 55 is still coming home so not too despondent.

Play our full strength team until it’s won though.

We have a huge pts lead over the bheasts, but yet I've never felt completely comfortable.

There is something about the mentality of this Rangers side that I can't put my finger on, that has me fearing that the league race might well end up far closer than many think.
The wrong team was played as was played when we lost to St mirren.

Accies deserved that.

Some horrible performances from us all over the pitch today.

However, we’ll still win the league by a mile

Zungu isn’t good enough.
We need to spend money on a central midfielder who improves the team for next season. That was the worst 90mins I’ve seen from us in a long time
He looks a tidy player but in both games he has started domestically we have been unable to control the midfield. Don’t think he is what we need, we will need to invest heavily to replace Davis

We're getting into our comfort zone and feel like we can turn up and win. Teams like Accies are fighting for their lives, if we don't match their hunger then this kinda result can keep happening.

First half was so poor and no intensity. Extremely disappointing and Gerrard will likely go mental .

Can someone tell me why, in the last ten seconds of a game we are sneaking a 1-0 victory in, our right back decides to press in midfield leaving fucking miles of space in behind and Davis having to chase a runner?

Fucking moronic game management.

For all Tavs positives as a player. This is his major negative.

He was terrible today all round.

Tav goal hunting when all we need to do is see the game out at the back . If he sits in at full back there is no space . Happened a few times this year. He is jogging back from halfway when we are under pressure. Accies deserved the point and maybe more.

That's no the issue here. 21 points and this team still doesn't convince many. Its no just one game either.
4 mins injury time and we pissed about as well.

That says more about the people on here than it does about the team.

Undoubtedly a shite performance but as usual the reaction is OTT.

Our ‘squad players’ haven’t shown up again, but to be fair the attitude of the team was poor today

James T and Kent are now developing a nasty knack for not delivering in the second half of the season

I think Scott Wright has a big part to play in the rest of the campaign

Blame for what? There's 40 minutes left ffs.
that shocker of a performance and scoreline is why the manager should have had his strongest team on from the start. He instead thought he could tinker again just like the St Mirren cup game and we blew it to go even further ahead in the league .

I always try to be positive but all I've got after that one is -

Still unbeaten in league.
McGregor.
Davis.

Think I'll leave it at that.

Trying to make him a scapegoat for that is bang out of order

He was absolutely fine
A scapegoat how do you interpret that from what I said?

Do you trust him as a regular first team starter to get us to where we nees to be on the evidence of anything we've seen?

Someone needs to have a word about this overplaying the ball. Kent, Wright and Tav all with good chances to get a shot away and kill the game and nothing came of any of them. I wish someone would actually shoot

This wright had a right opportunity to bang one. Then that attack probably doesn't happen. Weve grinded it for a while now. This is why I aint over confident. We are capable we all know this. Just players need to know that

Tav is on the the half way line with a minute to go instead of sitting in and protecting his area of the pitch
Davis is left to cover him
He has done that countless times this season
Glory hunter and not the actions of a captain

Kunga shouldn’t start for us again

He did the same against Aberdeen.

No excuse for a full back to be that high up the pitch in stoppage time at 1-0 up.

Well that was depressing and agony from start to finish. It's sad but our management need to play our strongest side till the league is won, the difference when Jack and Davis came on was there for all to see. I have no doubt we would have been a few goals up if they were on from the start

A management team & players on show as if they think the league is already won.
That is the result.
We are playing a teams with everything to play for
We didn't show the same appetite as a team as Hamilton
Our management team in their selection for me didn't show the same appetite either

Game management again. No excuses. Tav didn't put the ball out kept the play open. Few to and fros allowing them to build an attack in the last seconds. Thought we'd learned our lesson on this. They need to be sat down and forced to watch how they dropped the points.

Just one of those days to be honest, lucky to go ahead.

Gerrard has to play our strongest team in each game until the league is won. It’s that simple.

Lucky to even take a point from that pish. Defending on the goal is just dreadful, last seconds of the match and Tav is nowhere to be found, 3 defenders all bunched together letting the Hamilton player get a free header and yet one of them is able to react first and get to the ball

Hamilton were the better side. No point in pretending otherwise. When we got the goal, I still expected them to grab at least one. Disappointed and we need to up our game big time.

Motherwell were bottom and took a point. Hamilton were bottom and took a point.

And I hold my hands up and admit I thought today was a “gimme”.

It’s patently clear that we are not the same team without Alfie. I think kilmarnock could well take something off us aswell
Calm yersel down, absolute drama queens on here. Unbeaten all season and folk are giving points away before we even
Play our next game

Turns out that was a valuable point for us. Shocker of a performance.
Wright looked very tidy too which was nice.
Make no mistake we had a couple of chances after the goal to finish the game (esp Tav's)

Much like the St Mirren game I expect this is the boot up the ar4e they need to close out the season now.

Back