MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
gn20.png

I’m surprised there’s no Helander.

People try to intellectualise the reasons there’s no Helander. “he nearly sold” something last week. Or something about “pace”.

Helander is miles and above a superior footballer to Balogun. Both have huge assests. Both bring a lot to the squad.

But Helander and Goldson are our best defenders.

Helander is a strange one to drop if he is fit.

The only two people to get a goal and assist last leg have been dropped, lets hope it doesn't backfire.

I’m so proud of what our team has achieved so far this season. Win, lose or draw, I’ll be proud of this team after the match.
This is a Rangers team that delivers, and I think they’ll deliver a 1-0 victory to send us into the quarter finals.
Let’s go Rangers !,

Helander might be carrying a knock. I can understand why people would want him to start but our whole defence, all the players have been outstanding this season.

Helander is a strange one to drop if he is fit.

The only two people to get a goal and assist last leg have been dropped, lets hope it doesn't backfire.

Absolutely.

If we get through, great, it was the right decision.

But right now, I’m not sure. You can swap Hagi and Arfield and accept both bring things to the team in different ways.

That’s fine going forward, but at the back....I just believe you play your best players. I like Balogun but like I said, Helander is an international class defender.

There might be things Balogun does better. But Helander is a better player. A better defender. I’m a little astonished he doesn’t feature.

But hey, the management team have made their decision. There are big games to come. I hope I’m eating humble pie at 10pm and I wouldn’t be surprised.

People try to intellectualise the reasons there’s no Helander. “he nearly sold” something last week. Or something about “pace”.

Helander is miles and above a superior footballer to Balogun. Both have huge assests. Both bring a lot to the squad.

Our manager has just mentioned Balogun is in for pace coupled with helander having a niggling injury.

Intellectualised enough?

Our manager has just mentioned Balogun is in for pace coupled with helander having a niggling injury.

Intellectualised enough?

I didn’t hear it.

If Helander has an injury, fair enough.

I don’t believe in the “pace” thing. Helander is better.

But that’s fine. At least we know. That’s the reason. The intellectualising is people trying to tell us why Balogun is playing before they know the facts.

Glad to See Aribo pushed up into attacking Three

He cannot play effectively in the Middle Three when we play "big" teams

Do his magic feet around their box with no real threat if it doesn't come off

Arfield runs from deep will also upset their defence

CH Swap ? - gotta trust the manager

Absolutely.

If we get through, great, it was the right decision.

But right now, I’m not sure. You can swap Hagi and Arfield and accept both bring things to the team in different ways.

That’s fine going forward, but at the back....I just believe you play your best players. I like Balogun but like I said, Helander is an international class defender.

There might be things Balogun does better. But Helander is a better player. A better defender. I’m a little astonished he doesn’t feature.

But hey, the management team have made their decision. There are big games to come. I hope I’m eating humble pie at 10pm and I wouldn’t be surprised.

Gerrard knows more about football than any of us, I'm sure he has good reason to make the changes he makes.

You better get on the phone to Gerrard quick then and let him know of your superior knowledge.

Back