Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

The amount of tims trying to play the mental health card after spending a season downright abusing him, throwing bricks and metal barriers at team busses, chasing said team bus down the road to attack it is utterly laughable.

if you made these clowns up no one would believe you.

Last edited:
I’m no fan of his , don’t like the guy one bit and I don’t think it’s a mental health issue , he’s a man out in the piss and has achieved his aim .

However what I don’t like is modern culture where every single thing is filmed and stuck on social media etc . There’s something inherently wrong in this , what happened to privacy ?
You forfeit your right to privacy when you are in a public place.

TBF I’m like that loads as I just like getting trashed. Honestly could not give a monkeys but it makes great entertainment watching the great unwashed scrambling to play the mental health victim card.

Bonus points as well because he’s an industrial grade tw@t & it will cause him cringeworthy, career ending embarrassment

Last edited:
You forfeit your right to privacy when you are in a public place.
I saw a video of an old couple in a restaurant eating a meal with masks on yesterday on Twitter . Daft of them , but to be posted on social media without their knowledge to me was wrong . I don’t agree if you are in a public place any Tom dick or Harry can just film you . It’s horrible the way that side of things have gone . Could be any one of us .

I saw a video of an old couple in a restaurant eating a meal with masks on yesterday on Twitter . Daft of them , but to be posted on social media without their knowledge to me was wrong . I don’t agree if you are in a public place any Tom dick or Harry can just film you . It’s horrible the way that side of things have gone . Could be any one of us .
You’ve got a point I suppose. I could be sacked come Monday 17th May because some idiot videoing me

The obese "fan" seems to be explaining to Lennon who he is, so it's possible he does not know him.
Putting your hands on a over the limit stranger, explaining to them who you are and offering to take them away from the venue in a taxi..
Quite frankly it seems really creepy behaviour from the guy.
As for Neic, I did'nt think he would ever show face in the North East of England again, after local legend Alan Shearer booted him, and him and some of his sellik team mates spent time in the cells following yet more drunken buffoonery.
I thought he was saying “Irene, Gallagher”. Which are the names of Lennon’s bird and son.

Aside from the fact Lennon is an arsehole, I have suspected for some time the guy has issues.

The state of him this season, his rants, his antics on camera have been odd to say the least. If there is an unlikely someone out there who genuinely cares for his wellbeing - they are surely concerned about his increasingly erratic behaviour.

Someone who is a public figure should have a degree of self awareness knowing that any out of the ordinary behaviour is going to attract attention. He doesn't seem to care and is aggressive and uncooperative to folk trying to help him.
I heard first hand from someone that worked with him that they never knew if he would turn up on the Monday after a defeat at the weekend.
There are too many revelations like the above, the guy obviously has a real problem but I won’t be taking any lessons in morality from a support that have hounded him all season and cheered when he was binned. Where was their humanity on Saturday when they ruined the minute’s silence to commemorate the death of a 99 year old man?

Will somebody put me out of my misery and get the venue confirmed! Half posters saying Newcastle, other half Carlisle. Where was it? Driving me mad.

Their board threw him to the wolves by keeping him as the club figurehead for far too long during the Omni shambles of a season. This is the aftermath. It was his own that did this to him. I don't think he'll ever fully recover from being made the fall guy in the failed bid for the 10.

I would normally feel empathy for a person in his position, it is however admittedly a struggle when it comes to him.

The New Balance hat would suggest its old.

And the video is not funny in my opinion, that man has problems.
I've got problems, pretty sure most of us have had mental health issues.

Doesn't stop this from being completely incontinent inducing. Pass the pads over coz I am pis*ing myself howling. I mean literally ready to embarrass myself with stains on my trousers watching that B-D

I can’t say I find this very funny but this confirms to me that he was either blootered or half-cut when he had his infamous press conference meltdown before Xmas. I realise he had a few meltdowns but I mean the one where he gave Charles Patterson pelters.

Hard to feel sympathy for him though, you reap what you sow.

Can't believe the sympathy that reptile is getting on here.

The fucker has called us orange bastards, spat on our scarf, threatened a pregnant woman with a knife.

%^*& him, I hope he continues to make a rip roaring lady's front bottom of himself.

Welcome to 2021.

Take me back to the ProBoards days.

A hell of a lot of Trisha Goddard's on here now.

I heard first hand from someone that worked with him that they never knew if he would turn up on the Monday after a defeat at the weekend.
There are too many revelations like the above, the guy obviously has a real problem but I won’t be taking any lessons in morality from a support that have hounded him all season and cheered when he was binned. Where was their humanity on Saturday when they ruined the minute’s silence to commemorate the death of a 99 year old man?

Agree 100% - no way should any tramp be claiming any moral high ground.

Their fans are the lowest form of arsehole imaginable - ambulance chasing when it suits their agenda and disrespectful scum of the Earth when it doesn't.

Their fans are responsible for his demise - they chased him out of the piggery as strongly as they chased the directors who almost ended them in the mid 90s. That fact alone speaks volumes for how they really feel about Lennon - they couldn't give a fxxk about the guy.

I never heard any excuses about mental health when Lennon was spitting on a Rangers scarf and shouting dirty orange b*****s to the dugout all those years ago - or when pube head Griffiths was wiping his nose on the corner flag at Ibrox. Not a peep about mental health or their personal issues then.

Some people are just dislikeable and that's just tough

And folk being all dignified about a p*ss head bigot? really?

If it helps to educate you he slapped about my cousin for two years when they were dating, every f*cking night.

Feel any better now?
Fs. Not meaning disrespect but can’t say I’m surprised he’s a vile wee bastard who deserves nothing but the worst

Back