Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Been a while since I was on this thread and it's good to see that you have all put more info in here and I hope you all get the justice that is deserved for all that has been affected by this.

I thought they were duty bound to reply?

There must be some process of complaint for him refusing to engage with constituents.
For over 2 years now Humza has refused any dialogue with survivors or families. Spotlight contacted every SNP MSP and we were met with the same standard reply from each one of them. Not one of them were willing to speak until the SFA review was published. That was last year and they still refuse to talk.

For over 2 years now Humza has refused any dialogue with survivors or families. Spotlight contacted every SNP MSP and we were met with the same standard reply from each one of them. Not one of them were willing to speak until the SFA review was published. That was last year and they still refuse to talk.
You really have to wonder what all these individuals are afraid of. They are in a position help individuals who have suffered at the hands of these monsters yet they are all choosing to stay silent on this scandal.

You really have to wonder what all these individuals are afraid of. They are in a position help individuals who have suffered at the hands of these monsters yet they are all choosing to stay silent on this scandal.
If just one of them were to put their heads above the parapet and say it how it is they would probably go down in history as the person who got justice for all the children involved.That's not to diminish in any way what they guys from Spotlight and others are doing.

I know this is off topic slightly but we couldn’t help noticing this tweet. This MSP’s son played for cbc when the abusers were present. This is what we’re up against. No matter what evidence we produce there are people in power that still refuse to acknowledge and continue to deny and deflect to protect the so called “good name of the club”
The unfortunate thing is the SNP is riddled with apologists that put a football club before the welfare of children. Welcome to SNP Scotland.

I know this is off topic slightly but we couldn’t help noticing this tweet. This MSP’s son played for cbc when the abusers were present. This is what we’re up against. No matter what evidence we produce there are people in power that still refuse to acknowledge and continue to deny and deflect to protect the so called “good name of the club”
The unfortunate thing is the SNP is riddled with apologists that put a football club before the welfare of children. Welcome to SNP Scotland.

Very relevant BN ...Mr Dornan put his own son in danger despite being aware of rumours concerning some of the men who were coaching his son.

He did and said nothing.......

The usually vocal James Dornan said and done nothing...that makes hm as guilty as the rest In my book

Let us not also forget that there are two former Celtic first team players who have been pressurised by their families into not saying anything about the abuse they suffered.

They were ready to cleanse their souls but the fear of being disowned by their families made them change their minds.

What sort of families would allow their children to be abused and then threaten to disown them if they TOLD THE TRUTH ?

Have any Celtic players or staff, past or present, actually got any form of decency and backbone to do what Alan Brazil did and confront his abuser or call out the knowledge they have ?

Last edited:
Let us not also forget that there are two former Celtic first team players who have been pressurised by their families into not saying anything about the abuse they suffered.

They were ready to cleanse their souls but the fear of being disowned by their families made them change their minds.

What sort of families would allow their children to be abused and then threaten to disown them if they TOLD THE TRUTH ?

Have any Celtic players or staff, past or present, actually got any form of decency and backbone to do what Alan Brazil did and confront his abuser or call out the knowledge they have ?
Reading that is quite simply staggering. I’m totally disgusted by that.

To his credit Hugh Birt stood up. Unfortunately he approached the wrong man with his concerns...Kevin Kelly ...Hugh Birt was then ostracized from the directors box and eventually being forced to resign.

Senior celtic figures must have been involved in the removal of Hugh Birts seat in the directors box.

The very man who Hugh Birt approached with concerns about what was going on within the boys club ..Kevin Kelly?

One of the dads got his kid a few games in the first team as a “reward” for not revealing what Cairney did to him. That guy should be in the dock also fs, who in their right mind even considers let alone agrees to a deal like that?

Is there not a non SNP MP willing to raise the SNP‘s continual avoidance of communication with the survivors families, at Westminster ?

Is there not a non SNP MP willing to raise the SNP‘s continual avoidance of communication with the survivors families, at Westminster ?
I feel that there should be a coordinated written lobby of Parliament by those on here. Only one person per constituency with one person keeping tally of who has been approached. Obviously the issue would have to be on cross-border trafficking. There must be one out of 600+ who would be willing to take a stand

The RC religion has got a major part of the World brainwashed with their teachings , brainwashed so much that what even an ordinary priest's words are to be treated as gospel truth as the ordinary catholic believes the priests can do no wrong .
I am so glad I was never raised that way with the brainwashing of children so wrong in many ways. What chance do you have when the likes of Pablo Escobar said that the only person who he would talk to regarding his murders was his Priest at confession. So in his devout Catholic mind it has got fùck all to do with anyone including The Justice Minister that he ordered the killing of over 3000 people. Confess in the Chapel to his Priest and everything is now hunky dory? God is it? Jesus too? I think there's a big fùck off mix up between The Devil and God with that mob.

I am so glad I was never raised that way with the brainwashing of children so wrong in many ways. What chance do you have when the likes of Pablo Escobar said that the only person who he would talk to regarding his murders was his Priest at confession. So in his devout Catholic mind it has got fùck all to do with anyone including The Justice Minister that he ordered the killing of over 3000 people. Confess in the Chapel to his Priest and everything is now hunky dory? God is it? Jesus too? I think there's a big fùck off mix up between The Devil and God with that mob.
Brainwashed to a frightening degree Worldwide 'tuib' and the big problem is it makes them genuinely believe every wrong they do is right if the priests give them their blessing which makes them feel they can get away with almost anything . :mad:

They are afraid of losing the RC vote and look the other way when CSA is mentioned and they are for some reason afraid to speak to or even acknowledge the victims of child abuse which beggars the question Why Not ?o_O

Wow......... in what other country could this be allowed to happen without redress.
The simple answer to that is none. It also doesn’t help when there are so many apologists within the devolved government that are also under qualified to hold their positions.
Over the past few weeks we’ve witnessed how much effort they have put in to blacken the name of Rangers football club. It’s a pity they won’t put the same effort in to the crimes and coverups that have taken place under the name of Celtic on this issue.

The only thing I can think of is that a lot of people are profiting one way or another and if it's not money that's keeping them quiet , is it guilt for being subject to or committing something so serious they are being blackmailed or threatened in some way ? I find it very hard to believe that so many normal people in positions of trust who are responsible human beings not demanding inquiries into what went on at C*ltic Boy's Club and demanding due punishment to those found guilty of sexual crimes against youngster's . How can so many people in the public eye vent their disgust against over exuberant football fans and mouth their disgust at the mess in George Square etc., yet be struck dumb , deaf and blind at the blatant sexual abuse of kids , most of whom are now adults and ignore their pleas for justice . What kind of hypocrites are those people ? :mad:

They've got so much to answer for and i can promise you that they will. These priests and the catholic church as a whole do not represent God and they do not represent His Son, they have been decieving they're hoards for centuries but deception only works if you don't know the truth. The devil decieves God doesn't.

Back