Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It's 100% certain he will be.
Nearly 3 years ago we contacted probably nearly every SNP member of Holyrood.
Each one of them stated they wouldn’t comment until the SFA review was published. The silence is deafening. Not one of them are fit for office, and I think everyone will agree especially with recent events that they need to be removed from office.
Death eyes Humza being the biggest charlatan of them all. And now in charge of health. How long before doctors and nurses can no longer wear a white uniform? You may laugh but this is a very dangerous man.

Think someone suggested it earlier in the thread in jest.....but the more I think about it, a demonstration in George Square might not be a bad idea in terms of creating awareness
Yeah and let's really show them what vandalism really is and draw attention in the media and our silent politicians who would feel obliged to comment about us not the cause , then we can turn it back and ask on behalf of Gordon & the Gray family CBC/CSA ' Can you see us Noo?'

Hopefully when Gordon speaks to the US media he informs them just what went on in New Jersey and Celtic and all who helped enable, participate and cover up this massive paedophile ring face the full force of US law.
Keep up the fight Gordon, you will see justice.
New Jersey are well aware of this whole issue. They know exactly how deep this goes.

To everyone involved, you are doing a brilliant job. Keep going and hopefully you will get the justice these lads deserve
The world has to know what happened under the name of that club. More charges have recently been printed in the press on 2 already known individual’s. This shows that there is still more to be found, and it will be.
I got involved in this for my pal. We’ll never walk away until it’s all out. All we ask is patience.

Nearly 3 years ago we contacted probably nearly every SNP member of Holyrood.
Each one of them stated they wouldn’t comment until the SFA review was published. The silence is deafening. Not one of them are fit for office, and I think everyone will agree especially with recent events that they need to be removed from office.
Death eyes Humza being the biggest charlatan of them all. And now in charge of health. How long before doctors and nurses can no longer wear a white uniform? You may laugh but this is a very dangerous man.
They are all covering up for their favourite football club

The fact not one journalist has not questioned Hum Ma Bawz Useless on the fact he has completely ignored every victim and every victims families of the CBC & CFC a child abuse proves the guy has an agenda to protect the team he supports

The mhedia are shit scared to confront him

Also that boot Sturgeon has avoided the scandal too

Proves she’s a heartless dog who has zero compassion for victims and all her Chief Mammy stuff is an absolute fraud

The fact not one journalist has not questioned Hum Ma Bawz Useless on the fact he has completely ignored every victim and every victims families of the CBC & CFC a child abuse proves the guy has an agenda to protect the team he supports

Proves she’s a heartless dog who has zero compassion for victims and all her Chief Mammy stuff is an absolute fraud
As a Govanhill resident of 52 years I'll second that

Just look at the happy faces.......

Poor kids, too frightened to say a thing in case it jeopardised their career in football.

Bastards, each and everyone one of the sick minded paedophiles knowingly harboured at Celtic Football Club.

And that just goes to show the mentality within said club, in relation to the Child Sexual Abuse committed there.

It's disgusting and an absolutely appalling betrayal of youth's innocence.

We are still waiting for her to show some sympathy to the 66 who died at Ibrox, she doesn’t care unless it is in favour of her agenda.

I’ve loved the club my recently deceased father told me about for as long as I can remember but as an adult if I thought for one second my club were in any way complicit in the systematic and organised rape of the children in their care I would %^*& them off immediately and want them punished to the full extent of the law.
Football indoctrination and loyalty has its limits for any decent minded person.

Last edited:
I’ve loved the club my deceased father told me about for as long as I can remember but as an adult if I thought for one second my club were in any way complicit in the systematic and organised rape of the children in their care I would %^*& them off immediately and want them punished to the full extent of the law.
Football indoctrination and loyalty has its limits for any decent minded person.
I feel exactly the same mate, this makes you a normal decent person. How the man on the street with kids of their own can support and defend that club is beyond me.

I know not strictly pertinent to this thread but today’s Guardian about Timor-Leste. There are many similarities in the tactics by the abuser and his employer.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...reckon-with-alleged-catholic-church-sex-abuse

I thought this paragraph particularly relevant
The Catholic church has offered a mixed response to the alleged victims. In September its Justice and Peace Commission, ... wrote a report which named them, making them vulnerable to intimidation. The report defended Daschbach and accused the prosecution, police, lawyers, healthcare workers, the child rights commissioner and nongovernmental organisations of “organised crime”, “human trafficking”, “exploitation of children” and being a “justice mafia” for working on the case.

I know not strictly pertinent to this thread but today’s Guardian about Timor-Leste. There are many similarities in the tactics by the abuser and his employer.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...reckon-with-alleged-catholic-church-sex-abuse

The Catholic Church, an organisation hell bent on defending the atrocities of so many within it's circles. Child Sexual Abuse to them is not seen as a crime, it's a weakness you repent to and that in any normal human beings eyes is totally unacceptable. In fact as we all know it's sick, but for them, it's seen as the norm and has been going on for hundreds of years.

To any right minded person, it should never ever be seen as the norm and you have to question why, with all the clear cut evidence circulating in connection with the Child Sexual Abuse knowingly perpetrated at Celtic Football Club, there is still so much silence from the very people that are in a position to protect.

It's a disgusting situation, especially for the victims that are still being victimised, this time by the very people as I said, should be there to protect........

Shocking story ! and people here get shocked about anti-catholic racism , anti-catholic songs , anti-catholic this and that . George Pell the high ranking cardinal in Australia was found guilty of child sex abuse and instead of serving a jail sentence managed to be removed from Australia and sent to Rome under the watchful eye of the pope o_O . If any of our Australian members can fill in more details about the infamous George Pell ( hope I have got his name right ) I would like to read more about this particular piece of scum and why Rome has such power over the catholic church to be able to protect him from Australian justice .:mad:

Last edited:
Shocking story ! and people here get shocked about anti-catholic racism , anti-catholic songs , anti-catholic this and that . George Pell the high ranking cardinal in Australia was found guilty of child sex abuse and instead of serving a jail sentence managed to be removed from Australia and sent to Rome under the watchful eye the pope o_O . If any of our Australian members can fill in more details about the infamous George Pell ( hope I have got his name right ) I would like to read more about this particular piece of scum and why Rome has such power over the catholic church to be able to protect him from Australian justice .:mad:
He was found guilty of CSA and jailed, and then released and acquitted. One can only surmise as to who or what entity may have swayed the Australian High Court into acquitting him?

He was found guilty of CSA and jailed, and then released and acquitted. One can only surmise as to who or what entity may have swayed the Australian High Court into acquitting him?

Thanks for that Grommitt , Feel sorry for the young victims in that case , looks like they have been proven to be liars or making up stories but as usual a high ranking cardinal avoids jail just like cardinal O'brien was hidden away out of sight in some quiet little hidey hole near Dunbar until he kicked the bucket . I think the Juries in those type of cases are picked by religious beliefs rather than being true law abiding citizens . George Pell ends up safely away under the protection of Rome while Australia's law abiding public and the young victim's get nothing but a kick in the teeth and child abuse continues Worldwide and again I say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all our Follow Follow team and to all those who have suffered CSA and work along with BN94 and the FF team in their quest to get Justice for victims of CSA who seem to get very little help or sympathy from our MSPs at present within the Scottish Parliament .

Last edited:
Great work lads , maybe the outgoing Minister for Justice will get the chance to explain the results of all the inquiries into what went on at the Boy's Club once the justice system get's into full swing to clear all our minds especially the minds of the victims and their Families at last . :confused:

This is both sinister and disturbing. A former US District Attorney and his dealings with the RC Church.

Sickening when it is listed like that. Sounds as if this scandal will be headline news soon.
And still more to come. Unfortunately we’ve had an under qualified apologist as a justice secretary. A justice secretary that refused to speak to victims and families. A justice secretary that openly showed his true colours.
A justice secretary that has shown this week where his loyalties are.
I must be an anti Catholic bigot in his eyes. I asked him to speak to families and survivors. He didn’t. Boys and families proud to wear that club’s colours. Think about that. Wee boys lives destroyed. And the SNP ignore it.
Cathcart and others continue to deny. What’s wrong with you people? Does independence come before that?
Survivors are still out there but have no trust in the press or the state of affairs in Scotland to come forward. We’ve spoke to them personally and will always respect their privacy no matter what.
To think that this was going on and certain individual’s were welcome back, and another certain individual stated that no matter what, protect the good name of the club came before anything. Thank god there were people involved with Celtic that stood up for what was wrong.

I’ve loved the club my recently deceased father told me about for as long as I can remember but as an adult if I thought for one second my club were in any way complicit in the systematic and organised rape of the children in their care I would %^*& them off immediately and want them punished to the full extent of the law.
Football indoctrination and loyalty has its limits for any decent minded person

These are not normal people

He basically got a not proven result it was his word against the victim, and his appeal and his conviction was overturned. He had powerful people in his camp.
They couldn't get a guilty verdict to stick under the circumstances ,there was also another victim who failed too give evidence as he had a breakdown just prior to him going,his story was on the ABC in Australia but got pulled it, Pell has many powerful friends that helped and people like ex Australian prime ministers John Howard and Tony Abbott to name a few.

And still more to come. Unfortunately we’ve had an under qualified apologist as a justice secretary. A justice secretary that refused to speak to victims and families. A justice secretary that openly showed his true colours.
I must be an anti Catholic bigot in his eyes. I asked him to speak to families and survivors. He didn’t. Boys and families proud to wear that club’s colours. Think about that. Wee boys lives destroyed. And the SNP ignore it.
Cathcart and others continue to deny. What’s wrong with you people? Does independence come before that?
Survivors are still out there but have no trust in the press or the state of affairs in Scotland to come forward. We’ve spoke to them personally and will always respect their privacy no matter what.
To think that this was going on and certain individual’s were welcome back, and another certain individual stated that no matter what, protect the good name of the club came before anything. Thank god there were people involved with Celtic that stood up for what was wrong.
I cannot comprehend how any individual, regardless of background, can ignore people who have been affected by this scandal. The crimes go beyond allegiance to a football club. This is about truth and justice, and any human being with values, morals, and principles, would want this scandal investigated fully and thoroughly to ensure that those who committed the crimes, and those who helped cover it up, are brought to justice before the law.

The truth will make it's way into the light, I'm certain it will be soon.

“Does independence come before that?” We all know the answer to that one!

He basically got a not proven result it was his word against the victim, and his appeal and his conviction was overturned. He had powerful people in his camp.
They couldn't get a guilty verdict to stick under the circumstances ,there was also another victim who failed too give evidence as he had a breakdown just prior to him going,his story was on the ABC in Australia but got pulled it, Pell has many powerful friends that helped and people like ex Australian prime ministers John Howard and Tony Abbott to name a few.
Both RCs.

Both RCs.
The RC religion has got a major part of the World brainwashed with their teachings , brainwashed so much that what even an ordinary priest's words are to be treated as gospel truth as the ordinary catholic believes the priests can do no wrong . Now and again we may come across one or two catholics who will have the courage to speak out against the RC church and condemn child sexual abuse . I have read a few articles in newspapers where even in Ireland they have spoken out against their church , unfortunately far too many are too frightened to speak out even when a member of their own family has been a victim . Perhaps one day the majority of catholics Worldwide will see the light of day and condemn the perverts who use their positions of power to satisfy their own depraved acts of CSA . Unfortunately there are paedophiles of all religions and in all walks of life and all we can do is report any acts of CSA we may encounter and support any victims as best we can and hope the proper authorities in power will deal with offenders which unfortunately at the moment in Scotland is like trying to climb Everest in your swimming trunks .

Last edited:
The RC religion has got a major part of the World brainwashed with their teachings , brainwashed so much that what even an ordinary an ordinary priest's words are to be treated as gospel truth as the ordinary catholic believes the priests can do no wrong . Now and again we may come across one or two catholics who will have the courage to speak out against the RC church and condemn child sexual abuse . I have read a few articles in newspapers where even in Ireland they have spoken out against their church , unfortunately far too many are too frightened to speak out even when a member of their own family has been a victim . Perhaps one day the majority of catholics Worldwide will see the light of day and condemn the perverts who use their positions of power to satisfy their own depraved acts of CSA . Unfortunately there are paedophiles of all religions and in all walks of life and all we can do is report any acts of CSA we may encounter and support any victims as best we can and hope the proper authorities in power will deal with offenders which unfortunately at the moment in Scotland is like trying to climb Everest in your swimming trunks .
Roman catholicism is certainly in the top two of the most dangerous religions in the world today. Islam tells the same lies about their invisible man in the sky, but instead of getting their jollies from raping boys they cut the clitoris off of 6 year old girls, then sew up their outer labia leaving a pea-sized hole for them to piss out of. Religion is the common denominator.

Back