Real Madrid Tickets

• In order to purchase RANGERS FC V REAL MADRID, you must have previously purchased or been allocated T22I05 Requirement. To proceed please purchase T22I05 Requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.
This is all I'm getting when I try to check out. Is there a way round this? Or getting rid of the T22I04 Requirement I have?

You need to allocate a seat to each of the 3 in your group - and then Update Basket to get to checkout.

If it doesn’t work, try logging in on one of the other accounts using their login details and try the same thing,
I found today that when I changed the details for the 2nd ticket to my son it took away the checkout button, then when hit update basket it refreshed the screen and had changed the ticket back to my details again.

It happened again then the third time I tried it finally allowed me to check out, also got a few warning messages that I could only pay for my season ticket by direct debit during the checkout process!!

Last edited:
  • In order to purchase RANGERS FC V REAL MADRID, you must have previously purchased or been allocated T22I05 Requirement. To proceed please purchase T22I05 Requirement, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.
This is all I'm getting when I try to check out. Is there a way round this? Or getting rid of the T22I04 Requirement I have?
Did you get an email saying you have been allocated a Madrid ticket?

The T22I04 requirement is for Brighton, if you don't have the T22I05 requirement you haven't been allocated one for Madrid.

Did you get an email saying you have been allocated a Madrid ticket?

The T22I04 requirement is for Brighton, if you don't have the T22I05 requirement you haven't been allocated one for Madrid.
Nah mate I never got the e-mail, just ticked the box for all home friendlies. Don't understand how it appears to be a free for all now?

There seems to be plenty of folk without an e-mail and who never ticked the friendly box with the ability to get tickets

I managed to get 2 tickets together in CD 2 around 8pm.

So no games for 16 months and in the space of 8 days I’ll be at 5 games, the 3 friendlies plus B games against Spartans & East Stirlingshire. Nuts.

East Stirlingshire (falkirk to Ibrox) is cutting it a bit tight is it not?

Rangers are having a nightmare here. STH, Mygers and ticked all home friendlies as soon as the CCCS opened. Got the Brighton game but not a sniff of RM. People not ticking the friendlies box get first dibs at RM. Been going to Ibrox since 1967 and this is the first time RM have come to us. To say I'm not happy is an understatement. Pay up and shut up seems to be our current motto.

Nah mate I never got the e-mail, just ticked the box for all home friendlies. Don't understand how it appears to be a free for all now?

There seems to be plenty of folk without an e-mail and who never ticked the friendly box with the ability to get tickets

Not a free for all, still plenty on the friendly scheme who haven't been given the opportunity to purchase real madrid tickets. I've been allocated Brighton and that's it. Delighted to get back to Ibrox on Saturday but gutted about Sunday.

I know, but I reckon if I leave sharp at around 4.45pm i can just about do it. Not expecting the roads to be busy

I was at Spartans on Tuesday night, really enjoyed it and was impressed by the ticket app a lot of the lower league clubs use.

Was also tempted by east Stirlingshire but thought I'd give it a miss once I got allocated Brighton ticket.

I was at Spartans on Tuesday night, really enjoyed it and was impressed by the ticket app a lot of the lower league clubs use.

Was also tempted by east Stirlingshire but thought I'd give it a miss once I got allocated Brighton ticket.
I never leave games early but hoping the B team are a few goals ahead to allow me to get away 5-10 minutes early.

Enjoyed the other night and wasn’t expecting a Brighton ticket so bought a East Stirling one only to then get allocated a Brighton one 15 mins later!

Not a free for all, still plenty on the friendly scheme who haven't been given the opportunity to purchase real madrid tickets. I've been allocated Brighton and that's it. Delighted to get back to Ibrox on Saturday but gutted about Sunday.
Tickets available now again. SJ rear section 7.

Rangers are having a nightmare here. STH, Mygers and ticked all home friendlies as soon as the CCCS opened. Got the Brighton game but not a sniff of RM. People not ticking the friendlies box get first dibs at RM. Been going to Ibrox since 1967 and this is the first time RM have come to us. To say I'm not happy is an understatement. Pay up and shut up seems to be our current motto.
Don’t expect anything to be said about it either

silence is golden at the moment, so scunnered with it all

Looks like I've dipped out. Got the e-mail but had a shed load of work to get through, eventually got on to book a ticket and tried every combination of stand/seating area to no avail. ST Holder, My Gers (no laughing at the back),ticked all friendlies and have attended every friendly in recent years (Oxford Utd anyone?) utterly meaningless in a free for all - shambolic.

Looks like I've dipped out. Got the e-mail but had a shed load of work to get through, eventually got on to book a ticket and tried every combination of stand/seating area to no avail. ST Holder, My Gers (no laughing at the back),ticked all friendlies and have attended every friendly in recent years (Oxford Utd anyone?) utterly meaningless in a free for all - shambolic.
Keep trying mate. Tickets are appearing.

Aye,

Oxford, Bury, Blackburn, Derby, Helsinki and whatever else rubbish that's been served up in preseason we've been there. The club all too happy to take the cash. Madrid come to town, not even a look in. Wasn't even given a chance to get a ticket. The friendly cccs says ALL friendlies for a reason.

I read a post several pages back about a breach of season ticket agreement. I wonder if anyone will take the club up on it?

A year for fans to pay top dollar for a product they never got. Now two platforms ( rangers tv and the website) ,that are frankly not fit for purpose , ruining valuable time and money for supporters. It's a captive market but frankly Rangers you are taking the piss. Whoever is head of technical requirements at Ibrox needs a hard talking to.

I know this has probably been asked but don't see it. Why do Rangers not just allocate a seat to successful applicants instead of all this pish of hour long queues to get into the site and pick seats that don't show as available?
Exactly! The system used this week has been a total pointless failure! Could have been a quite simple uncomplicated process:
Ballot the 3 matches fairly amongst the friendly cccs subscribers.
Debit the money from their account and send them a ticket via email!
You know like the same process they have always used apart from not activating smartcards due to the restricted allocation.
Whoever made the decision to use the fecked up, frustrating, tiresome and pointless process this week needs shown the door!

Managed to get 2 together in Sandy jardine rear there after receiving email yesterday. Heading up Saturday and now Sunday aswell. Ticked the friendly box on both season ticket forms so suppose worked out eventually!!!

The club should clarify how many ST holders were signed up to Home Friendlies prior to the Arsenal game - they won’t as it will expose their f**k up!
23,000 tickets available for these friendlies so you would assume all should have got Real Madrid with it being the higher attendance. I was lucky enough to get Arsenal but didn’t get offered Brighton or Real Madrid in the initial roll out which angered me when I read that people who hadn’t signed up for the scheme were being offered R. Madrid tickets. I then get emails yday afternoon for firstly a Brighton ticket (can’t make it as made other plans since I didn’t think I was able to get a ticket after Tuesday’s ballot emails) and then it wasn’t until at night I realised I’d been offered a Real Madrid ticket. I’ve tried and tried but can’t find any availability.
Like in most walks of life we are just a number and are merely cash cows. The club are taking full advantage and riding on the crest of a 55 wave at the moment.

Last edited:
The way that this has panned out with random allocations and availability, I’ll be absolutely astounded if this weekend passes without any stadium access issues.

Even now a day after every man and their dug just about has had an email for a ticket i have still not received 1 or can checkout a ticket online that is in my basket. Scandalous really, tick every box, MyGers gold 1680 points , Edmiston house the lot but for some reason my club does not want me to get a ticket to 1 of the biggest friendlies we have ever had while joe bloggs down the street whos been 2 Ibrox twice has 5 tickets ( Yes i am talking s***e but trying to accentuate my point of how angry and frustrated i am)
Oh and I have just received an email for the new away strip though well they can ram that right up their fartbox.
Still not a peep from @Greg Marshall either, the liason officer who doesn’t liase.

Folk who have the code in their Ticket Centre Account (or the email) should persevere in looking for seats.

If someone who doesn’t have the code tries to buy it looks like the seats they select then sit in their basket for a period of time before being released again. Unless they choose to empty their basket. These will be becoming available again after that period. It’s unlikely - I hope! - that the Club have issued more codes than there are seats available so, if you have the code you should, eventually, find a seat.

Folk who have the code in their Ticket Centre Account (or the email) should persevere in looking for seats.

If someone who doesn’t have the code tries to buy it looks like the seats they select then sit in their basket for a period of time before being released again. Unless they choose to empty their basket. These will be becoming available again after that period. It’s unlikely - I hope! - that the Club have issued more codes than there are seats available so, if you have the code you should, eventually, find a seat.
I ticked Friendlies two days ago so hopefully one comes up today for me.

Even now a day after every man and their dug just about has had an email for a ticket i have still not received 1 or can checkout a ticket online that is in my basket. Scandalous really, tick every box, MyGers gold 1680 points , Edmiston house the lot but for some reason my club does not want me to get a ticket to 1 of the biggest friendlies we have ever had while joe bloggs down the street whos been 2 Ibrox twice has 5 tickets ( Yes i am talking s***e but trying to accentuate my point of how angry and frustrated i am)
Oh and I have just received an email for the new away strip though well they can ram that right up their fartbox.
Still not a peep from @Greg Marshall either, the liason officer who doesn’t liase.

Edit

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the ticket centre staff are working over the weekend?

I paid for my Madrid ticket last night but haven’t received the QR code yet.

I’m hoping it gets sorted before the game on Sunday.

The arrongance of those inside the club appears to know no bounds. Fan turned PR man David Graham appears to forget that communications is his remit rather than screwing over the fans and guys like Willie Vass who have been involved with the club for decades.

I'm sure plenty of posters in this thread have contacted the club either by email, PM, Twitter etc on this issue.

Has anyone had a single response yet? It's arrogance of the Murray/Bain era here.
The SLO has now contacted me and is looking into my issue. It’s a start

The way that this has panned out with random allocations and availability, I’ll be absolutely astounded if this weekend passes without any stadium access issues.
This is definitely a bit of a concern for me. Hopefully be ok but if there are any issues I think I’ll be doing an about face and looking for a refund rather than trying to resolve it with the ticket office at the time.

My T22105 finally popped into my account history today when I logged in and had a look

Went through Main Rear to try and get a ticket in there as they were the last on offer but nothing.

Managed to pick one up in CD3 though, finally happy that I'm getting to both on Saturday and Sunday

Still think the club made a big arse of all this though.

As has been said above, for those that haven't been able to purchase tickets, they may be sitting in an ineligible basket and just waiting to be dumped.

Unless the club have left the requirement in the baskets of people that have missed deadlines, then surely they haven't issued more requirements than tickets.

Surely not even our ticket office can try and make 6 = 4

Finally got the magic code to allow me to buy a Madrid ticket. Anyone know what sections seats are available in? or have they all gone?

got email saying I’m successful in ballot for Madrid game but not enough tickets for every stand that I’m trying to purchase a ticket for.

Back