My Gers pack finally popped though the door today.

Any idea if there is a cut off point as to when we should expect them? Feel like emailing the my gers email to see exactly what’s happening. Got mine rapid last year still no joy for this years

I renewed three MYGERS memberships back around end of May and haven’t had a sniff at any of them yet. I’ll probably end up having to renew next year before this years appear.

Any idea if there is a cut off point as to when we should expect them? Feel like emailing the my gers email to see exactly what’s happening. Got mine rapid last year still no joy for this years
So do I, then I check this thread & realise there's still hunners of us, so not really much point...

The coasters minted.
If any Crunt breaks into your house. You can use it like a ninja star....it would take the head clean off the intruder and then continue on and wreck his getaway car.
Mine came today. I think the coaster would look a mile better if it was rounded.

This kit is better than last year's imo.

Silly question is a courier company or Royal Mail delivering them as still not had mine and away all week. Do they fit through the letter box?

Just got one of our two through the door this morning.

It may be late coming but I think it's a high quality little pack of stuff. It's all good but the coaster is an absolute stoater. The wife has already nabbed it so I will need to wait for her pack to arrive!

Well done to whoever put the pack together - less so the logistics of getting them out to people.

Without going into the other shit slinging threads, are MyGers first dibs on away tickets now?
Only if you’ve a season ticket too . Then there’s supporters clubs (which are getting less) histoitality ,sponsors players etc . Those are the only way to get .

I got mine a couple of weeks ago but still waiting on my son’s pack. He was moving up to Adult so couldn’t auto renew. I assumed that was the reason for the delay.

On a positive note his Champions Wall framed photo (16/7 order) arrived this morning along with the Malmö programmes so let’s hope we start to see our orders fulfilled more quickly going forward.

Scrolled through pages 1 and 4, so apologies if these have been posted inbetween - but does anyone actually have pictures of what these packs look like?

Like many others on here, I ordered mine months ago and haven't had a sniff. Would be good to see it.

Just got mine. Very impressed with the content. Definite upgrade on last years. Worth the wait !

Back