Rangers Lotto

I want to sign up. Do i just phone the number on this thread? I see links being posted to sign up online with someone being your "agent"? If someone can advise the most efficient way then that would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Xavi. Phone the lotto office and they will sort you out in 2 mins. Or enter online on the RYD website, again takes 2 mins. No need to quote any agent.

I signed up at the start of the year. It wasn’t resistance on my part to doing it earlier but just something I didn’t get round to.

Should/could the club have an automatic opt in to the lotto (even a pound per week) at season ticket time? Very few would tick to opt out in my view.

Four new sign ups - Direct Debits handed in to Lotto Office on Saturday.

Staff mentioned that while number increases were encouraging during January now slowing down.

Come on fellow Bears - sign up plus get some friends/family on board - £1 per week - the cost of a weekend paper which apparently none of us buy anymore !

Four new sign ups - Direct Debits handed in to Lotto Office on Saturday.

Staff mentioned that while number increases were encouraging during January now slowing down.

Come on fellow Bears - sign up plus get some friends/family on board - £1 per week - the cost of a weekend paper which apparently none of us buy anymore !
100% agree rfc. This MUST continue to grow and grow. A raft of new agents would be a massive boost. Anyone thinking about it.. Just give it a try.

Work for The Rangers.. Become a Rangers Lotto Agent only five sign ups required. Phone the Lotto Office 0141 427 4914 for a starter pack.

I signed up a few months back - one thing i always meant to ask was, how do you know if you win? Is there a website to register your numbers on?

I signed up a few months back - one thing i always meant to ask was, how do you know if you win? Is there a website to register your numbers on?
Bert. Any winning cheques are automatically posted out to you. You can check your nos.on RYD Website.

A reminder to any overseas bears who don't have a GB bank account or GB address. I can sign you up on my agency no probs. A couple have already done it and works no probs. Can also do Rising Star tickets. Just message me and we can sort it.

Wee County True Blues RSC and Stirling Protestant Boys FB both signed up to weekly entries!
If your RSC/Lodge/band/Club etc would like to play that can be done! Just get in touch with myself or another of the agents on here.

Wee County True Blues RSC and Stirling Protestant Boys FB both signed up to weekly entries!
If your RSC/Lodge/band/Club etc would like to play that can be done! Just get in touch with myself or another of the agents on here.
And any overseas bluenoses.. A wee paypal transfer and I can get you in. Dead easy!!

Back