Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Dammit was watching that, then it went offline... Well done Gordon in being brave enough to bring this to the forefront and to light to others UK and worldwide
Watched the programme with Gordon & Sonia Poulton and congratulations to Gordon for bringing the truth out through personal experience of what went on at CBC and exposing the separate entity myth Nationwide letting the British Nation know about Spotlight and the support he is getting
from Spotlight and letting the Nation see what a useless party the SNP are in constantly ignoring the pleas for help from the victims and their Families . Gordon did not miss the SFA either in letting Britain know about the bumbling so called investigation made by them into the goings on at CFC re child abuse in Scottish Football . I am sure everyone on FF will wish Gordon and the Spotlight team every success in getting justice once and for all for all the victims of this disgusting football club .

Lovely words again from Sonia about Spotlight. She’s been thanked personally by us. Sonia has helped us in the past to get this subject out there far and wide.

Justice is coming and the enablers and those who kept silent will be outed. ...every single one of the slimy heartless bastards and liars.

Proud of the Spotlight team for doing this.

The world has to know.....

Justice is coming and the enablers and those who kept silent will be outed. ...every single one of the slimy heartless bastards and liars.

Proud of the Spotlight team for doing this.

The world has to know.....
SILENCE IS NO LONGER AN OPTION .....

They better be looking out their excuses as to why they couldn't comment or air anything to do with this horror show .
In case any of you do read this, its fvcking children we are talking about here who were Raped and Abused on an Industrial scale while people like you stood by and said nothing

SHAME ON YOU

SILENCE IS NO LONGER AN OPTION .....

They better be looking out their excuses as to why they couldn't comment or air anything to do with this horror show .
In case any of you do read this, its fvcking children we are talking about here who were Raped and Abused on an Industrial scale while people like you stood by and said nothing

SHAME ON YOU
This scandal would be front page news for months if it was a place of work or community centre where these crimes took place. Think of the public outrage.

Because it took place at a football club, it is deemed unimportant by our government and media, and both have played their part in covering up these heinous crimes for that abomination of a club.

Wow, i have so much respect for gordon and the spotlight team for the way the have taken this on, that was a great interview and laid out some of the facts and the silence from the snp and the scottish media. for anyone who ever comes away with the ( nothing will happen to the scum)..there is no f&ckin chance they are walking away from this unscathed.

I really hate that this thread has to exist.

Yet it must because our media establishment in Scotland is so wilfully blind to this scandal.

Something of this scale should have had investigative journalists crawling all over it. I apologise for sounding cynical for this next line, but the potential links to the RC church and even Saville would surely have spiked interest and made it a story of wider interest.

Kids suffered over decades and yet it is those campaigning for justice that have been near enough ostracised rather than an institution that stands out as a facilitating body in this.

Forgiveness can only be for those who acknowledge their sin and seek to make redress and restitution.

Just watched your interview, Gordon. Terrific, absolutely nailed them.
I hope the former witness can find strength in your performance and rejoin Spotlight at some point soon.

Malcolm Rodger is the man they are referring to.

Malcolm is one of the victim group who we have been working with and supporting.

Sonia was a bit mistaken there, as Malcolm isn’t part of Spotlight.

We wish him well, as with all of the victims, & hope he gets the strength to continue the fight for justice.

Watched the programme with Gordon & Sonia Poulton and congratulations to Gordon for bringing the truth out through personal experience of what went on at CBC and exposing the separate entity myth Nationwide letting the British Nation know about Spotlight and the support he is getting
from Spotlight and letting the Nation see what a useless party the SNP are in constantly ignoring the pleas for help from the victims and their Families . Gordon did not miss the SFA either in letting Britain know about the bumbling so called investigation made by them into the goings on at CFC re child abuse in Scottish Football . I am sure everyone on FF will wish Gordon and the Spotlight team every success in getting justice once and for all for all the victims of this disgusting football club .
Well said sir.

I really hate that this thread has to exist.

Yet it must because our media establishment in Scotland is so wilfully blind to this scandal.

Something of this scale should have had investigative journalists crawling all over it. I apologise for sounding cynical for this next line, but the potential links to the RC church and even Saville would surely have spiked interest and made it a story of wider interest.

Kids suffered over decades and yet it is those campaigning for justice that have been near enough ostracised rather than an institution that stands out as a facilitating body in this.

Forgiveness can only be for those who acknowledge their sin and seek to make redress and restitution.
I agree it’s terrible that this has to exist and there’s such injustice in this warped secular country of ours.

For elected politicians, placed in a position of power to completely turn a blind eye to all of this in the hope of not alienating their RC block vote is an absolute atrocity, where they are fully complicit in the ongoing suffering of each and every victim.

What does that say of this present government who are more than happy to present themselves as progressive with every woke topic that comes along…apart from sexual abuse that happened at Celtic FC. It’s appalling and I hope that each and every one of them are listed in whatever is to come after justice has prevailed. Power, status and money should never come before basic human rights or wrongs.

If you follow this thread you must give it a listen. Getting this out of the hands of the snp is a must.
A great interview from a brave brave man and the superb group that is spotlight .Well done Gordon
Feels like living in somewhere like Russia the way this is ignored by those in power and brushed aside .Keep up the fight and the spirit ,each and every one of you that is a victim of these beasts

Last edited:
This scandal would be front page news for months if it was a place of work or community centre where these crimes took place. Think of the public outrage.

Because it took place at a football club, it is deemed unimportant by our government and media, and both have played their part in covering up these heinous crimes for that abomination of a club.
It's not a case of it being unimportant because it happened at a football club. The reason the enablers of the Scottish Government won't get involved and help the victims is quite simply because of the football club it happened at. They won't go against Celtic and risk losing the Catholic vote, as far as the Scottish Government/SNP are concerned child rape is a price worth paying for votes. Think on that the next time you are putting your cross in the box.

Not to make light of the pain the victims have already suffered, but if this paedophile ring had been operating at Rangers FC, we would have been shut down already, with all and sundry wanting their pound of flesh.

Not to make light of the pain the victims have already suffered, but if this paedophile ring had been operating at Rangers FC, we would have been shut down already, with all and sundry wanting their pound of flesh.

Its been widely acknowedged other clubs had their issues including our own.

Only CFC had a deep rooted issue that spanned many years with many offenders and countless victims hidden by a wall off silence.

Their behaviour since this partial eclipse of past misdeeds has been to deny any blame or even association with their own boys club.

The lies are beginning to unravel and pandoras box sits waiting for the opening and the truth of what went on will bear forth for all to see this hidious club for what it is.

Last edited:
Its been widely acknowedged other clubs had their issues including our own.

Only CFC had a deep rooted issue that spanned many years with many offenders and countless victims hidden by a wall off silence.
I've said it before on here and I will keep saying it,
Celtic FC brought children into " The Celtic Family " and put them into Their Boys Club knowing full well there was a good chance of them being abused and/or raped .....
Makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach

Having watched this unfold over the years, I would like to thank Spotlight, BN94, Grigo Yossarian and other people that I haven't named, for their awesome efforts and sacrifices that they have made to bring this disgraceful CSA Scandal out into the open.

It appears to me that there is still a massive fight to be fought, however the bravery that has been shown by Gordon Woods, Michelle Gray and her Mother have been astounding and I am convinced that all these people named here have helped other victims to find the strength to get involved and come forward.

I applaud you all and hopefully justice will prevail. ( Good Luck and stay strong ).

There is absolutely no words to describe the injustice presided over by the media, government,SFA and Celtic. This is something you would expect in third world dictatorships in a B movie on prime, something you would imagine couldn't happen in real life and yet here we all are observing those disgraceful organisation's still throw up a wall of silence. I'll just like to say that Spotlight and the victims have earned my utmost respect for taking on this monumental job

Having watched this unfold over the years, I would like to thank Spotlight, BN94, Grigo Yossarian and other people that I haven't named, for their awesome efforts and sacrifices that they have made to bring this disgraceful CSA Scandal out into the open.

It appears to me that there is still a massive fight to be fought, however the bravery that has been shown by Gordon Woods, Michelle Gray and her Mother have been astounding and I am convinced that all these people named here have helped other victims to find the strength to get involved and come forward.

I applaud you all and hopefully justice will prevail. ( Good Luck and stay strong ).
Excellent post and thank you. There will be more ups and downs but the fight for justice must go on.

Back