MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Comfortable 3-0 victory for the Famous tonight. Hagi to run the show, Morelos for a double and a wee cheeky Kent goal to round it off and put these sheep bothering bastards right back in their pens.

Let’s start silencing the tin pot clubs in this league and show them why they are so far behind the Champions.

We are due to pump someone so tonight might just be it when it seems least expected.
4-0 to the Teds.
Alfie . Goldson. Kent and first sub :))

Broon will be niggling away with an eye on Clancy to get Sands booked to take him out of the game. Sandshas never faced anyone like that asshole before and won't know how to react to his nonsense so, for that reason alone, I would play Lundstram.

I don't think we should ever give someone their debut up there so wouldn't play Sands. They always turn it into a nasty physical battle and I always think a red card awaits somebody that has never played in it.
Balogun done okay

I'm not a huge fan of Lundstram, but let's not be revisionists. Goldson hung him out to dry by giving him the ball before that first goal. That seems to have been forgotten.
I just don’t get this when you sign a player he mustn’t start the first game. If he’s played well in training he should start.

Aberdeen signed a boy from America and he’s one of the top scorers in the league and they put him straight in, same with the Tim’s last night with their new players.

Lundstram has had more poor games than good and that’s a fact.

I just don’t get this when you sign a player he mustn’t start the first game. If he’s played well in training he should start.

Aberdeen signed a boy from America and he’s one of the top scorers in the league and they put him straight in, same with the Tim’s last night with their new players.

Lundstram has had more poor games than good and that’s a fact.
Its like Lundstram is now someone we can rely on in these big games, he is anything but.

Wow, some amount of negativity in here. Apart from turning a draw away to Lyon into a win, what more could Gio and the team do to earn your positivity? We've been doing brilliant since Gio came in and don't see whats changed.

I have my usual concerns coming into a game like this, we can't win them all but it's huge if we can. I'm probably more co fident with Gio in charge, and I'll be very surprised if he doesn't have us up for it. He has played this game many times, knows what it's like up there and what needs to be done at times. I'll be bitterly disappointed if we don't scrap back.

Wow, some amount of negativity in here. Apart from turning a draw away to Lyon into a win, what more could Gio and the team do to earn your positivity? We've been doing brilliant since Gio came in and don't see whats changed.
Better Rangers teams have come unstuck up there, it's a tricky venue for us due to how they treat the fixture. Would say nerves and a bit of trepidation are par for the course with this one.

Nephew just text me saying he played them at FIFA today on his PS4, Kent scored a hat trick and we won 5-2 :))

Fiver on the hat trick it is then, 100/1. If it comes in I'll buy him a PS5.
I’m going in to play the son now for the score :))

• Haha
Reactions: TN8
Back