MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Confident for tonight, I feel the same as a few others on here that Sands will start.

Morelos
Kent Hagi Wright
Kamara Sands
Barisic Bassey Goldson Tavernier
McGregor

Would be my team.

Honestly don’t know how so many are buzzing for it. The only feeling I have is anxiety. I guess those who can go to the game at least will be buzzing. I just hope I’m in a good mood come 10pm.

This is the Sheep's 2nd cup final of the season so they will be up for it...0-1 to the mighty Rangers with Alfie scoring

Nephew just text me saying he played them at FIFA today on his PS4, Kent scored a hat trick and we won 5-2 :))

Fiver on the hat trick it is then, 100/1. If it comes in I'll buy him a PS5.

Hopefully the Nephews spot on mate. The night Man U beat Roma 7-1 me and my 2 pals were sitting playing PES and they 2 went Man U and Roma. My mate who went Man U won 7-1 and said "i should go stick a couple pound on that". He couldnt be bothered walking to the bookies so never bothered.

This is going to a tough nut to crack. They will as usual up their game and make it difficult. I will give this thread a miss during the game as no doubt the madness will ensue if we are not 9 nil up by half time.
Was gonna say we enjoy cracking nuts but settle for we have the best team , manager and staff in Scotland if we don't crack this lot we're in trouble 3-0 the bears.

Can't wait.

Buzzing for tonight, would love to be sitting on a bus firing into the drink on the way up there!

giphy.gif

I'lll take 3pts any way it comes. It's never easy there, and with no silverware heading the sheep's way, Rangers as usual represent their chance for 'redemption', and you can be assured they'll go the extra mile to take points off us.

In contests between the teams Rangers superior talent and technique can mostly be relied upon to nullify their aggression and extra effort, but with the uncertainty re. injuries I've got nagging doubts about this one.

Sands is a van Bronckhorst signing, Lundstram isn’t. You can see why Gio possibly goes with Sands.
I hoped Lundstram would have hot the ground running, that didn't happen and he would slow our play tonight - Sands is unknown for me personally, and that's not a bad thing.

I just don’t get this when you sign a player he mustn’t start the first game. If he’s played well in training he should start.

Aberdeen signed a boy from America and he’s one of the top scorers in the league and they put him straight in, same with the Tim’s last night with their new players.

Lundstram has had more poor games than good and that’s a fact.
Said clearly I wasn't a huge fan, but you referenced the Aberdeen at Ibrox game. Goldson should never have given him the ball inside the area with a player hanging on his shoulder.

Rangers possession play and superior passing will win the match.

Stop with this conditioned nonsense that they will transmogrify ( see Calvin & Hobbes ) into 1970 Brazil. If this was the case how come they went 19 years without a league win at Ibrox once.

Worse than the earls on here at times with this paranoia.

A comfortable win with no real bother.

@Tailwind - sort this negativity out.

Confident for tonight, I feel the same as a few others on here that Sands will start.

Morelos
Kent Hagi Wright
Kamara Sands
Barisic Bassey Goldson Tavernier
McGregor

Would be my team.

Morelos In goal and McGregor up front?

Hope not :))

Back