Bill Leckie: Morelos is a diddy

Who is bill leckie....?

Some hick bitter no mark st midden fan
More famous recently for his dating antics than proper journalistic insightful
Work ....

Bill your a bitter old attention seeking phud ..... .

I know you log in here to have a self righteous power chug when you get a wee bit of attention like this thread of your own .

I don't agree. Morelos put in a solid shift yesterday and caused their defenders all sorts of problems. Yes he missed the second sitter, but then so did Sinclair during the game. These things happen.

He is far from the finished article morelos but at 21, with no proper grasp of English here he is sitting top of the goal scoring chart after playing football all year without a rest.

He did put in a solid shift yesterday Im not disagreeing on that front . End of the day he is missing far to many sitters in important games. Good strikers are born with an instinct in front of goal that you can't teach so don't think he will improve in that sense.

Aye nae bother Bill.

He's a young guy earning thousands of pounds a week playing football for a club whose fans adore him. And he's the league's top scorer.
You're a sad old rocket being paid in peanuts to write about it in some tabloid rag while spending your spare time surfing dating sites.

Who's the real diddy here?

He did put in a solid shift yesterday Im not disagreeing on that front . End of the day he is missing far to many sitters in important games. Good strikers are born with an instinct in front of goal that you can't teach so don't think he will improve in that sense.

Nonsense ..... good strikers rarely show that complete game at 21.

Leckie still has not recovered from the mauling he got on here recently....that is obvious.

He is a sideline slagger of people who actually put themselves in the firing line like Dave King.real doers and achievers with risk of failure always a possibility but who do their best to succeed.

It is easy for nonentities like him to cast aspersions and all too for them easy to make criticism...they are not putting everything on the line.

He foolishly popped his bull head above the parapet on Plenty of Fish but failed to get a decent catch.

Nae luck for loveless Leckie.

Last edited:
I keep reading shite that we celebrated wildly, "like we clinched the title".

Sorry Leckie, but all I saw at the end of the match was the team being applauded, nothing more, you lying c unt.

Wait until we "clinch the title itself", you'll then see a celebration like no other, ya fat prick.

Maybe we appreciated a guy running himself into the ground and chasing lost causes the whole time he was on the pitch ya fat 19th Century Terrorist virgin bastard

Ally McCoist missed more chances than any footballer I've ever saw. Keep getting in positions and don't be afraid to miss.
He did, I remember my uncle reading a book called Fluke and (jokingly) asked if it was Ally's autobiography as a great deal of his goals seemed to be tap in's due to positioning.

I keep reading shite that we celebrated wildly, "like we clinched the title".

Sorry Leckie, but all I saw at the end of the match was the team being applauded, nothing more, you lying c unt.

Wait until we "clinch the title itself", you'll then see a celebration like no other, ya fat prick.
Happened last time as well .

%^*& them and their poet tinted opinions.

Fans were applauding a very good performance , imagine that.

Nothing about Rangers missing key players, or the actual performance, just an excuse for an anti-Gers rant. As usual

Leckie and the rest may want to think about why they've been stuck in the same jobs for the past few years, with no hope of promotion. Its because their incapable of writing a professional article, everything they churn out is aimed at the lowest common denominator, and that includes the broadsheets

Someone mentioned the BBC being the ones that survive the tabloid cull. They will, but how many from Pacific Quay have been able to progress to a bigger job down South? Their small man parochial behaviour has left them all stucknin a rut, and even BBC Scotland is going to diminish as the parent company is under more scrutiny than ever before

Love it. Absolutely love it.

Make no mistake bears and bearettes, we tore up the script yesterday.

The headlines and articles were already written. We were supposed to be cannon fodder.

They were foaming at the mouth about giving us a doing. Their cheerleaders were ready to proclaim their "invicibles".

To each and every one of you.

GET IT RIGHT UP YOU

55 is going to melt your heads.

That just about sums it up.
They now expect us to turn up and roll over but thankfully we were made of sterner stuff yesterday.

Cant wait until we get a good manager in place and a team with a proper backbone and potent goal threat.
It will be an absolute joy when we eventually get our act together and put them under severe pressure.

The cheek of those fans to pay nearly £50 a ticket to stay on at the end and applaud a very good performance from a makeshift Rangers team managed by the U20's coach.

The reporting of Scottish football is incredibly more abysmal than the product on the pitch.

Gies a pizza you fat fraud!

As this thread approaches 5000 views, that's 5000 who won't be buying your warped output, in the form of your rancid newspaper.

Chuffed or what?

Keep it up, you hopeless twatletch.

You just know wee Leckie was sharpening his pencil at half-time expecting us to get battered so he could have a right go at us, but the fact that we came out and stood up like men to the bheasts has obviously touched a raw nerve with him.

Seems he has just rushed out the hatchet job regardless though .... which makes him look even more of a dick than normal.

Leckie is so bitter that he can't see the irony of his own comments being perfectly described by his description of our supporters. His bitterness at us getting something from the game when no doubt he thinks we should have been humped is dancing out of his comments. Like his personal life there ain't no humping going on.

Leckie is so bitter that he can't see the irony of his own comments being perfectly described by his description of our supporters. His bitterness at us getting something from the game when no doubt he thinks we should have been humped is dancing out of his comments. Like his personal life there ain't no humping going on.
What he said though, in black and white is correct, no?

Leckie is an oddball. You know where some of the hate is coming from with the cellic minded journalists , but this boring old dinosaur has no real reason for the hate he has for us.

Just one of lifes losers given a platform where he can talk shit about his betters imho.

To be fair he missed gilt edged chances

Weird how he is revered!
Morelos worked his wee ass off yesterday.Missed a sitter and a freak leg from Gordon stopped the other.We had key players missing and we put in a smashing performance but Leckie has to put a negative slant on it,again

Morelos worked his wee ass off yesterday.Missed a sitter and a freak leg from Gordon stopped the other.We had key players missing and we put in a smashing performance but Leckie has to put a negative slant on it,again
No, he missed gilt edged chances

He's a striker

He's the reason 1 point wasn't 3

What he said though, in black and white is correct, no?
No, I wouldn't imagine all Rangers supporters there were pleased that Morelos is our diddly. I also don't get how someone whom makes a living from football claims not to understand the passion involved in the old firm derby.

Top scorer in the league getting caller a diddy . Aye ok ,while dembele isnt even in the top ten and he's apparently worth tens of millions .the mhedia in Scotland is past embarrassing.

The targeting that Morelos has taken from the media tells a strong story. Whether it was that he was a dirty player (when most of his 'fouls' have come from thugs bouncing off him while trying to kick him), or that he was a diver (when one of the greatest parts of his game is that he consistently runs through fouls that would legitimately floor most players and rarely if ever gives up on a ball), or this new tactic that he's just over-rated (in spite of being Scotland's top striker and having just ragdolled the 'invincible' defence all game).

Clearly our impartial media recognise his talent and are just trying to nurture it in the way that they know best. Their fear gives me pleasure.

He’s deluded, if we hadn’t appreciated our young strikers efforts he’d have slaughtered us for being harsh on a young striker who’d worked his socks off. Best ignored.

He seems twisted with rage that Rangers fans enjoyed themselves. His description of fans celebrating at the end is troubling.

Fat, bitter malcontent.

Leckie is a fucking wank of the highest order. What no one ... and I mean no journalist has had the ability to perceive is that Rangers have come from one place NO OTHER major football Club has experienced.

Rangers are indeed on a journey. We at least recognise that and indeed it would be churlish not to concede that. Given that our separated brethren have had a free run of league titles and an absolute spanking in the Champions League. Two wins out of 18 is the Blessed Brendans record ... and one of them was with fucking Liverpool.

They may say this journey was self inflicted. I'd argue that as well. But that is for another day.

Nevertheless for a match that he has no concern over and more so Rangers the fat "Match.com" applicant sure earns his corn writing about it.

Maybe he got "caught in the rain" and went home for a "quiet night with a rom com DVD" wearing his "casual jeans and converse". Given where the match was played yesterday it wouldn't surprise me if it was "Three Men and a Baby".

Prrrrrick.
Three Men and a Boaby.

It's awful in so many respects. An example that stood out, though:

"Quite how anyone could get that worked up about a football match this poor is beyond me."

He should be grateful we do as it gives him a living. If people didn't invest emotion in football, it would be a hobby and not a billion-pound industry that consumes the globe.

A lack of self-awareness in an attempt to patronise supporters.

They just don’t get it do they. Journalists ( so called ) , a full piggery , a manager gifted millions but fails in all major competitions , Scotland’s captain nut megged and made to look a total c. unt , radio stations in total despair. All totally and utterly obsessed by the Rangers. No we didn’t celebrate a draw we celebrated the next step back towards being the best team in Scotland. We celebrated putting the vastly over rated and underachieving in Europe team to the sword. We’ll be back Leckie to give you and your fellow hate filled filth a true beating.

Ally McCoist missed more chances than any footballer I've ever saw. Keep getting in positions and don't be afraid to miss.
In ally’s first old firm game he did score in the first minute but he missed a couple of great chances in the second half to put us back into the lead and we ended up losing the game late on and who can forget ally’s miss in Milan against inter in 84.
The sign of a good striker is he may miss a lot of chances but he keeps putting himself into those positions to score and that’s what Morelos does

He chased and fought for every ball.
He worked hard for his team mates and dragged them all over the pitch
That is what was being applauded.

We have all seen Rangers legends and legends in World football miss sitters
Ronaldo missed 3 penalties in a row.
Doesn't make them diddies.

Astonishing.

A young man who bullied this "invincible" defence along with their beloved simpleton of a captain and showed more desire than so many of our players in recent years and we are supposed to be hurling abuse at him because he was unlucky?

El Bufalo is a rough diamond but he never stops trying and I have no doubt he has the heart of a Ranger. He'll do for me.

You’ve captured the sentiment exactly! El Bufalo will not be pushed around and they hate it! We love it!

Back