Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

That's not true though is it.

A public enquiry can't happen until the SFA report is published and there's a lot of dialogue and communication with a large number of MSP's across all 3 major parties.
I’ve been getting this answer from people for a long time now. To the extent of me even thinking of coming off FF on this subject. Other’s will confirm this haining. Even to the extent of receiving threats from a certain element of society. Jf1960. Nachonovo George goudie cooper11 and Mr Grigo probably know who I am. Grigo knows.
I will stand and fight against the corruption that is going on in our country. Seeing people saying they will get away with it ok I can understand going by what they have seen. But if we back down then it will be wrong. Scotland belongs to us. Not them. The SNP have came along and gave them the license to take liberties and they are doing so. I will probably have to sign off after this. But I’ve done everything i can to bring it to the attention of the authorities nationwide.
And I still am. Even today. We cannot allow the snp to continue to take this stance. But they are. For the victims and their families it’s disgusting that our country’s government will not open an inquiry. It’s criminal. For an ex serving member of a certain regiment to see how easy it was to open an inquiry into what they call soldier F?.. I personally just can’t get that into my head.
The inquiry like you say is the issue. Things we don’t even know yet still haven’t been discovered.
The SNP are out to destroy Scottish unionists in anyway they can. Their silence speaks volumes on this issue. Members on here have said I’m wasting my time. Maybe I am but how can you give up on what you believe in?
The SNP are the issue. Maybe I should have just said that at the start of this. But I’m passionate. Fought for our country and now a political party wants me to forget that. It’s been a pleasure all

I’ve been getting this answer from people for a long time now. To the extent of me even thinking of coming off FF on this subject. Other’s will confirm this haining. Even to the extent of receiving threats from a certain element of society. Jf1960. Nachonovo George goudie cooper11 and Mr Grigo probably know who I am. Grigo knows.
I will stand and fight against the corruption that is going on in our country. Seeing people saying they will get away with it ok I can understand going by what they have seen. But if we back down then it will be wrong. Scotland belongs to us. Not them. The SNP have came along and gave them the license to take liberties and they are doing so. I will probably have to sign off after this. But I’ve done everything i can to bring it to the attention of the authorities nationwide.
And I still am. Even today. We cannot allow the snp to continue to take this stance. But they are. For the victims and their families it’s disgusting that our country’s government will not open an inquiry. It’s criminal. For an ex serving member of a certain regiment to see how easy it was to open an inquiry into what they call soldier F?.. I personally just can’t get that into my head.
The inquiry like you say is the issue. Things we don’t even know yet still haven’t been discovered.
The SNP are out to destroy Scottish unionists in anyway they can. Their silence speaks volumes on this issue. Members on here have said I’m wasting my time. Maybe I am but how can you give up on what you believe in?
The SNP are the issue. Maybe I should have just said that at the start of this. But I’m passionate. Fought for our country and now a political party wants me to forget that. It’s been a pleasure all
Dispatches on channel 4. Have you emailed them with a brief outline of the scandal?

Never give up my friend. Never. Keep being you. You have all to be proud of ;)

That's not true though is it.

A public enquiry can't happen until the SFA report is published and there's a lot of dialogue and communication with a large number of MSP's across all 3 major parties.
The enquiry is complete and has been since May 2018. The SFA are refusing to publish it. The interim report is available on the SFA website, or via Google.

Respect mate...but i think i am right in saying you have never walked away from a fight in your career,so please don't start now...we need to stand together on this,create a union of fighters against the corruption and ignorance the SNP have brought to this country.
We must not surrender,we must not give in,we don't fo surrender...we fight ans keep fighting till we get justice for the victims first and foremost and hopefully at the same time, bring the SNP and othes implicated in the 50 years of sex abuse and rapes at celtic fc to their knees with not one ounce of forgiveness in doing so.
You never give up on this fight mate,never before and not now..no surrender.
Clear the head,reflect,regroup and plan the next assualt,a victory is there to be one,seize the opportunity and we will win in the end.

Others on here have been backing you and i in our fight for justice so far...anyone who hasn't ,needs to be asked WHY NOT?,get yourselves involved via email tweets whatever but GET INVOLVED.

WE NEED AND DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS.

Dispatches on channel 4. Have you emailed them with a brief outline of the scandal?
Even to the extent of the same people that investigated saville. Jf1960 will confirm that. The most important thing mustang is the inquiry to be opened. Contacting Westminster MP’s like we have done and getting their opinions is ok. But the same answer comes back that our country has a devolved government. So they can give their opinions but they can’t act on a professional basis. Nadhim zahawi who I’ve been in contact with has basically outlined that. From Victoria Derbyshire to even Jeremy vine, both who have highlighted the issue down south reference the bennell situation.
Thomkins is doing his best to highlight it and I do believe he will do his homework as a professor of law. But he’s up against a governing body who rely on the Irish republican vote who need every vote to gain their aim of independence. Just my opinion

Thank you for contacting New Balance, we are sorry for the late response.

We are very sorry to hear about your family’s experience. We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to reach out to us and we have forwarded your note to the appropriate teams at New Balance for their review.

Thank you again for contacting us about your concerns.

Garry
New Balance

Thank you for contacting New Balance, we are sorry for the late response.

We are very sorry to hear about your family’s experience. We greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to reach out to us and we have forwarded your note to the appropriate teams at New Balance for their review.

Thank you again for contacting us about your concerns.

Garry
New Balance
I contacted new balance USA a few months ago. At the same time as Boston globe. Monitoring the situation was the reply I received. Dafabet was basically along the same lines. It all comes back to the frustrating thing about all of this. Legal obligations and scared to say a word on the issue.

Respect mate...but i think i am right in saying you have never walked away from a fight in your career,so please don't start now...we need to stand together on this,create a union of fighters against the corruption and ignorance the SNP have brought to this country.
We must not surrender,we must not give in,we don't fo surrender...we fight ans keep fighting till we get justice for the victims first and foremost and hopefully at the same time, bring the SNP and othes implicated in the 50 years of sex abuse and rapes at celtic fc to their knees with not one ounce of forgiveness in doing so.
You never give up on this fight mate,never before and not now..no surrender.
Clear the head,reflect,regroup and plan the next assualt,a victory is there to be one,seize the opportunity and we will win in the end.

Others on here have been backing you and i in our fight for justice so far...anyone who hasn't ,needs to be asked WHY NOT?,get yourselves involved via email tweets whatever but GET INVOLVED.

WE NEED AND DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS.
Surrender isn’t an option Tommy. Frustration is the angering thing here. I commend everything you have done. I’ve been reading your input to the authorities and media outlets. The mistake a lot of people make is contacting these authorities with the Rangers head on. Some posts on here I cringe at. The reason I say that is the last thing you want to sound like is an angry supporter which some on this thread do.
We need to approach it as a concerned citizen. Which we all are of course. But we need to keep it short and to the point and to ask the opinion and show respect. It’s very easy to get angry when contacting these outlets but as soon as they get a sniff of that they won’t reply.
Another thing we have on here is the press. They watch everything and print what they want. We also have lurkers watching every move. The lurkers have even gone to the extent of threatening me. It’s not just about Celtic. It’s not just about the SNP. It’s the coverup and the people in high places that have assisted and turned a blind eye. Which is Celtic football club. The snp. Police Scotland. The SFA. There is a link between them all. Maybe apart from police Scotland who are just puppets, but every other one I’ve mentioned has a certain individual in their ranks that refuses to speak to Mr Thomkins.

Funny enough I posted a piece of art work here yesterday which was removed as apparently it was shit. Criticism I can handle but the fact some could not understand the story behind it baffles me. It was all about the above, a statement on one piece of paper with no point scoring feature. Funny how several other rangers media sites thought it very interesting and powerful.

Not saying it isn’t worth trying but Westminister as a whole has absolutely no interest in causing any catalyst for serious inquiries into VIP Child Sex Abuse, too many favours owed and too many bodies buried.

I now no longer feel like a crackpot for suggesting this is one of the worst abuse cases we’ve ever seen, anywhere and it has been rigged from the get go.

There’s absolutely no chance of genuine justice like something out of a movie as I had felt previously.

Absolute bastards.
Quite agree. Asking Westminster to investigate child abuse is like asking Scarface Al to investigate racketeering.

Celtic might get embarrassed in court and face a few lurid headlines but this won’t go mainstream and they will walk away with their reputation basically intact unless Westminster gets involved.
I do agree with that to an extent blues. 3 conservative MPs now I’ve contacted in Westminster who keep directing me to Ruth Davidson whom we have already contacted.
I do think though that Westminster will have more involvement if and when the inquiry starts as the English FA will then be involved reference Bennell.

Even to the extent of the same people that investigated saville. Jf1960 will confirm that. The most important thing mustang is the inquiry to be opened. Contacting Westminster MP’s like we have done and getting their opinions is ok. But the same answer comes back that our country has a devolved government. So they can give their opinions but they can’t act on a professional basis. Nadhim zahawi who I’ve been in contact with has basically outlined that. From Victoria Derbyshire to even Jeremy vine, both who have highlighted the issue down south reference the bennell situation.
Thomkins is doing his best to highlight it and I do believe he will do his homework as a professor of law. But he’s up against a governing body who rely on the Irish republican vote who need every vote to gain their aim of independence. Just my opinion

This, like everything, is what it boils down to. Not justice or whats right but who can gain from it to make it worth their while. An enquiry and justice will only follow that.

There's a counter-weight just now, where people are interested but the cons are outweighing the pros. Celtic and friends keeping things on a tight leash. It needs pointed out that gains can be made. Rival politicians need to be shown political capital. Newspapers need convinced its a big story with minimal blow-back. SPFL teams need shown there's something in it from them. Sponsors need to see damage to their brand to act. Unfortunately they're all linked. And we know the celtic-minded at the BBC and SNP etc will not act against Celtic.

Maybe the way to precipitate events is to think outside the box. Go to the less obvious sources who might put in the leg work, get the momentum building. Rival sponsors? Rival clubs? Smaller publishers or radio stations to start to build press coverage - US, Australia, New Zealand anywhere. This then gives the others a foundation to build on. An in.

Hi guys not posted recently but hv been doing some work on this,I'm starting to realise that all or most of these government officials and organisations work together daily in some manner.
I have sent numerous correspondences to too many organisations and mps with little success my own opinion is that they have little or no interest, well make up your own mind I have.
My thoughts now are the families have to do more to get justice for there loved ones ,possibly the way forward is to organise a registered organisation who then have to organise demonstrations,rallies open and closed meetings with all the organisations involved ,I think they will be surprised with the amount of support they have from all over uk and abroad.
We as rangers fans,supporters, associations and club cannot get involved for obvious reasons, let's hope that these families get answers soon but they need to be more public in my opinion and the squeaky wheel gets all the oil true saying .
Many people have shown support so will have to strike before it's too late.
WATP

This, like everything, is what it boils down to. Not justice or whats right but who can gain from it to make it worth their while. An enquiry and justice will only follow that.

There's a counter-weight just now, where people are interested but the cons are outweighing the pros. Celtic and friends keeping things on a tight leash. It needs pointed out that gains can be made. Rival politicians need to be shown political capital. Newspapers need convinced its a big story with minimal blow-back. SPFL teams need shown there's something in it from them. Sponsors need to see damage to their brand to act. Unfortunately they're all linked. And we know the celtic-minded at the BBC and SNP etc will not act against Celtic.

Maybe the way to precipitate events is to think outside the box. Go to the less obvious sources who might put in the leg work, get the momentum building. Rival sponsors? Rival clubs? Smaller publishers or radio stations to start to build press coverage - US, Australia, New Zealand anywhere. This then gives the others a foundation to build on. An in.
One reply from one other club in Scotland and that was Ayr Utd. The reply was they are aware and monitoring the situation. I think jf1960 had the same reply. I have had more clubs fans in England show more interest on this subject than any other set of fans in Scotland.
All sponsors have been contacted by a few of us on here with limited reply. On 5 occasions now I have rang SSB for comment and the reply was it’s not a footballing issue so they can’t talk about it. Even thought they went on about EBT’s for months.
Like what’s been said previously Rick. It’s the inquiry we need as none of them are willing to comment due to legal obligations. I do believe though if the inquiry starts and more we don’t even know yet is released,then all it would take is one sponsor to cut ties and then the domino effect would take place imo.

One reply from one other club in Scotland and that was Ayr Utd. The reply was they are aware and monitoring the situation. I think jf1960 had the same reply. I have had more clubs fans in England show more interest on this subject than any other set of fans in Scotland.
All sponsors have been contacted by a few of us on here with limited reply. On 5 occasions now I have rang SSB for comment and the reply was it’s not a footballing issue so they can’t talk about it. Even thought they went on about EBT’s for months.
Like what’s been said previously Rick. It’s the inquiry we need as none of them are willing to comment due to legal obligations. I do believe though if the inquiry starts and more we don’t even know yet is released,then all it would take is one sponsor to cut ties and then the domino effect would take place imo.

The Times articles almost caught fire. Almost. What's needed is more of that, but with a few more open questions. Looking at the cover up. Showing examples of NDAs to the public. Talking about how to morally deal with/punish Celtic.

I dont know how that happens without a concerted effort with some clout behind it.

The Times articles almost caught fire. Almost. What's needed is more of that, but with a few more open questions. Looking at the cover up. Showing examples of NDAs to the public. Talking about how to morally deal with/punish Celtic.

I dont know how that happens without a concerted effort with some clout behind it.
I’m hoping Professor Tomkins is going to be the man to do this. This is why we have to show him as much support as possible. Celtic can’t keep ignoring the man. They are obviously listening to their lawyers and the shield of hollicom to try and deflect the issue.
If Celtic keep refusing which it is looking like they are then it will come up in Holyrood eventually.
Others on here have complained that it’s taking to long and I agree with that to a certain extent. This is because the SNP are governing who put votes before justice. But I’m hoping Mr Tomkins is gathering as much evidence as possible to take them on. It’s no good him starting this without having everything in place. The man is a professor in law so I’m hoping he’s covering every loophole before going for the jugular.

I’m hoping Professor Tomkins is going to be the man to do this. This is why we have to show him as much support as possible. Celtic can’t keep ignoring the man. They are obviously listening to their lawyers and the shield of hollicom to try and deflect the issue.
If Celtic keep refusing which it is looking like they are then it will come up in Holyrood eventually.
Others on here have complained that it’s taking to long and I agree with that to a certain extent. This is because the SNP are governing who put votes before justice. But I’m hoping Mr Tomkins is gathering as much evidence as possible to take them on. It’s no good him starting this without having everything in place. The man is a professor in law so I’m hoping he’s covering every loophole before going for the jugular.

Absolutely. Every Rangers fan has to back Tomkins. They have to write to MPs and MSPs. It's a small but important thing. Do nothing and nothing will happen.

Any Rangers fan in the press should offer support or help to him. If posters have friends or influence then they have to make it available. Like i say, get him on radio in Cornwall or Auckland, it doesn't matter. Get him and others and the issue exposure. Podcasts too, of course.

" Thanks for writing to me with your concerns surrounding historical child abuse within Scottish football. I apologise for the delay in responding.

The reports that have emerged in recent years are extremely distressing, and while it is welcome that Jim Torbett and others have been convicted for their depraved acts, this issue clearly goes wider. Any further allegations of criminality must be swiftly investigated by the police so that further criminal proceedings can be brought where necessary.
The SFA's CHief Executive has apologised to those young people who suffered sexual abuse in Scottish football and I think he was right to do so. The Imdependant Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football commissioned by the SFA found child protection policies at all levels were and still are not fit for purpose. The report has made a number of recommendations to address this, and I believe they should be implemented as soon as possible. My colleagues in the Scottish Parliament believe it is vital that they play their part in holding the SFA and other bodies to account on this.
It is clear that victims of child abuse in football have been let down and I very much hope Police Scotland and the SFA will give them the closure they need and the justice they deserve
In addition there may be a role for furthe inquiries. It is for the Scottish Government to decide whether to act in this regard and I would advise you to write to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice for further information.

On the issue of sentencing this is an area w have campaigned on consistently as a party. The SNP have so far ignored our calls for a full review of criminal sentencing to ensure it is fit for purpose .
Please be assured that the Scottish Conservatives will closely monitor developments on tjis matter over the coming weeks and months.
Thank you once again for taking the time to contact me."

Above is the reply received from my Westminster MP Colin Clark.

I wrote asking for his support in setting up an independent inquiry into child abuse within Scottish Football.
I purposely didn't mention Celtic specifically.

I will be replying regarding the Cabinet Secretary for Justice's footballing allegiance and therefore his reluctance to instigate an inquiry.

" Thanks for writing to me with your concerns surrounding historical child abuse within Scottish football. I apologise for the delay in responding.

The reports that have emerged in recent years are extremely distressing, and while it is welcome that Jim Torbett and others have been convicted for their depraved acts, this issue clearly goes wider. Any further allegations of criminality must be swiftly investigated by the police so that further criminal proceedings can be brought where necessary.
The SFA's CHief Executive has apologised to those young people who suffered sexual abuse in Scottish football and I think he was right to do so. The Imdependant Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football commissioned by the SFA found child protection policies at all levels were and still are not fit for purpose. The report has made a number of recommendations to address this, and I believe they should be implemented as soon as possible. My colleagues in the Scottish Parliament believe it is vital that they play their part in holding the SFA and other bodies to account on this.
It is clear that victims of child abuse in football have been let down and I very much hope Police Scotland and the SFA will give them the closure they need and the justice they deserve
In addition there may be a role for furthe inquiries. It is for the Scottish Government to decide whether to act in this regard and I would advise you to write to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice for further information.

On the issue of sentencing this is an area w have campaigned on consistently as a party. The SNP have so far ignored our calls for a full review of criminal sentencing to ensure it is fit for purpose .
Please be assured that the Scottish Conservatives will closely monitor developments on tjis matter over the coming weeks and months.

I wrote asking for his support in setting up an independent inquiry into child abuse within Scottish Football.

I will be replying regarding the Cabinet Secretary for Justice's footballing allegiance and therefore his reluctance to instigate an inquiry.
Very similar to Ruth Davidson’s reply. Well done Douglas.

Great post Douglas.

Can anyone who has written to this idiot Humza send bn94 or post here their ( unanswered ) letters or emails please ?

Bb94 has that invitation from the MP for Stratford Upon Avon, so sending him a good few examples will illustrate nicely Humza’s behaviour & bn94 can pass it to the MP ?

Thank you.

I’ve just received a second reply from Westminster. He is going to chase up why we are not getting a reply from the snp. Reply to me below.

Dear ****

Thank you for your reply and I am sorry that you have not had a reply from representatives of the Scottish Government. Perhaps you might be willing to share with me your emails to Scottish Ministers and I will chase a response to your enquiries directly with them?

Warm regards

Nadhim

Nadhim Zahawi
MP for Stratford on Avon
This is a member of the cabinet. Anyone feel free to pm me with emails sent to humza and I’ll forward them to him

Hi guys not posted recently but hv been doing some work on this,I'm starting to realise that all or most of these government officials and organisations work together daily in some manner.
I have sent numerous correspondences to too many organisations and mps with little success my own opinion is that they have little or no interest, well make up your own mind I have.
My thoughts now are the families have to do more to get justice for there loved ones ,possibly the way forward is to organise a registered organisation who then have to organise demonstrations,rallies open and closed meetings with all the organisations involved ,I think they will be surprised with the amount of support they have from all over uk and abroad.
We as rangers fans,supporters, associations and club cannot get involved for obvious reasons, let's hope that these families get answers soon but they need to be more public in my opinion and the squeaky wheel gets all the oil true saying .
Many people have shown support so will have to strike before it's too late.
WATP
While I agree with what you say, it is for the victims and their families to decide what is the best course of action to take to get the justice they deserve.
Hopefully sometime soon they will ask for a public show of support, to force action from both the government and football authorities. I believe that they would have the overwhelming support of the people of Scotland.

If anyone has got anymore emails they have sent to humza or any other snp members and you think relevant that this Westminster MP should know about then get them on here as soon as you can.
He has gave me a case number so everything will be sent directly to that. He’s the under Secretary of State for child protection etc. As you can see by my previous post he is going to take it up personally.

Can anyone who has written to this idiot Humza send bn94 or post here their ( unanswered ) letters or emails please ?

Bb94 has that invitation from the MP for Stratford Upon Avon, so sending him a good few examples will illustrate nicely Humza’s behaviour & bn94 can pass it to the MP ?

Thank you.

Here is a copy of my email sent to humza useless last week.

Dear Mr.Yousaf,

I am writing to you in regards to the sex abuse scandal within Scottish sport,particularly at Celtic FC over the past 50 years and to ask for your comments on why you yourself ,as justice secretary have made no mention of this in media or indeed within your parliament?.

As you are or may not be aware,there have been 6 criminal convictions made against individuals employed within this club and its associated clubs,all under the same tainted umberella,one of whom,was in the course of being RE-EMPLOYED ,before they were booted out of the club for a second time,so an opportunity to re-offend was narrowly missed.

Now, to have 6 members of personnel from that club and its associated clubs within convicted for sex abuse crimes committed within it and abroad (USA},would and surely ring alarm bells and result in action by the relevant authorities don’t you think? ,but no the crimes were all hushed up and pacts formed within from top to bottom ( excuse the pun) to spin a web of lies,deceit and cover ups,which have lasted for over 50 years,without proper justice being brought to the victims.It has been cover up,after cover up,why has that been allowed ?,who were/are they protecting?,
Does the cover ups involve people in authority or higher up in the social classes of Scotland and the uk?,answers are required.
At the very least,this club should have severe sanctions placed on it,perhaps a banning order against them running any youth teams ( although they have recently changed Celtics boys club to st.patricks in recent years...i wonder why that came about?} as having 6 convicted sex offenders ,would constitute a possible paedophile ring in operation within the club and as such,it should be shut down and individuals concerned with the sex abuse and covers ups,placed on the sex offenders list?.

I realise that some of these crimes were committed many years ago and were not on your watch but in recent years and indeed months ,there have been convictions for personnel of that club for their sordid crimes but again,there has been no damnation or comment from yourself or your government in response to them....can you explain why,you choose to make “no comment” to date,that’s the sort of answer a criminal gives at police interview,I would and the public would expect for you,as our elected justice minister to at least come out with some sort of positive response damning the scandal ,the perpetrators and to seek justice for the victims...i would like to hear your reasons as to why you have stayed silent.

Some of these sex crimes were committed on foreign soil (USA) ,can you imagine the disgrace and shame this sex scandal is going to bring,if it hasn’t done so already,to Scotland and its reputation abroad,especially as your party seems to revel in parading itself at new York tartan week every year.I would imagine if the American judicial system picks up on the sex crimes committed on their soil by personnel of Celtic FC ,you could possibly find yourself ,having to answer some serious and very uncomfortable questions,as hopefully the American justice system can be trusted to conduct an investigation into the sex abuse scandal honestly,transparently and independently,which is something you and your department have failed to do so to date.

Therefore,as our countrys elected MSP and justice secretary for Scotland,I am demanding that you raise this matter in Holyrood at the first opportunity and demand that there is a full,independent,transparent public inquiry held into this sexual abuse scandal,the likes of which has not been seen in this country since Jimmy Saville ( another individual with serious links to celtic and its employees)...the victims deserve more and they deserve justice....are you up to the task?.

On another matter,can you explain why a group of celtic fans managed to get off scot free after the procurator fiscals office managed to lose vital evidence relating to the hanging effigies within celtic park at an old firm game?....how can vital evidence just be lost ? and again,it happened under your watch and again,you made no comment on it ,nor showed any desire to launch an inquiry into this serious issue.how can the public have any faith in the police or legal procedures,when you,as justice secretary doesn’t do your job and demand answers?.
Can you give an answer,as to what happened to the evidence?,has it been re-located?,do you intend to retry the individuals ?,do you intend to launch and enquiry into this debacle on your watch?.

Now,it is well known in public circles ,where your allegiances lie,when it comes to football and who you follow and where you have been photographed in your club colours,but this is not in the least about any allegiances,it is about you,as justice secretary,doing your job that you were elected and paid to do and bring justice to the victims of celtic fc’s sexual abusers ,whether you like it or not.

I welcome your response to my points raised here and what you propose to do about the sex abuse scandal and the missing evidence.

Regards

If anyone has got anymore emails they have sent to humza or any other snp members and you think relevant that this Westminster MP should know about then get them on here as soon as you can.
He has gave me a case number so everything will be sent directly to that. He’s the under Secretary of State for child protection etc. As you can see by my previous post he is going to take it up personally.

Just PM'd you

This is a member of the cabinet. Anyone feel free to pm me with emails sent to humza and I’ll forward them to him
Would it be an idea to email your local MSP and cc to respective Westminster MP, and also the correct cabinet member?

In likelihood that your friendly neighbourhood Nat is going to ignore it you'd have the paper trail highlighting this shared with those of other political persuasions.

Would it be an idea to email your local MSP and cc to respective Westminster MP, and also the correct cabinet member?

In likelihood that your friendly neighbourhood Nat is going to ignore it you'd have the paper trail highlighting this shared with those of other political persuasions.
I’m in England mate. I’ve contacted many an MP down here. This is a positive reply from my mp

Dear Mr.Yousaf,

I am writing to you in regards to the sex abuse scandal within Scottish sport,particularly at Celtic FC over the past 50 years and to ask for your comments on why you yourself ,as justice secretary have made no mention of this in media or indeed within your parliament?.

As you are or may not be aware,there have been 6 criminal convictions made against individuals employed within this club and its associated clubs,all under the same tainted umberella,one of whom,was in the course of being RE-EMPLOYED ,before they were booted out of the club for a second time,so an opportunity to re-offend was narrowly missed.

Now, to have 6 members of personnel from that club and its associated clubs within convicted for sex abuse crimes committed within it and abroad (USA},would and surely ring alarm bells and result in action by the relevant authorities don’t you think? ,but no the crimes were all hushed up and pacts formed within from top to bottom ( excuse the pun) to spin a web of lies,deceit and cover ups,which have lasted for over 50 years,without proper justice being brought to the victims.It has been cover up,after cover up,why has that been allowed ?,who were/are they protecting?,
Does the cover ups involve people in authority or higher up in the social classes of Scotland and the uk?,answers are required.
At the very least,this club should have severe sanctions placed on it,perhaps a banning order against them running any youth teams ( although they have recently changed Celtics boys club to st.patricks in recent years...i wonder why that came about?} as having 6 convicted sex offenders ,would constitute a possible paedophile ring in operation within the club and as such,it should be shut down and individuals concerned with the sex abuse and covers ups,placed on the sex offenders list?.

I realise that some of these crimes were committed many years ago and were not on your watch but in recent years and indeed months ,there have been convictions for personnel of that club for their sordid crimes but again,there has been no damnation or comment from yourself or your government in response to them....can you explain why,you choose to make “no comment” to date,that’s the sort of answer a criminal gives at police interview,I would and the public would expect for you,as our elected justice minister to at least come out with some sort of positive response damning the scandal ,the perpetrators and to seek justice for the victims...i would like to hear your reasons as to why you have stayed silent.

Some of these sex crimes were committed on foreign soil (USA) ,can you imagine the disgrace and shame this sex scandal is going to bring,if it hasn’t done so already,to Scotland and its reputation abroad,especially as your party seems to revel in parading itself at new York tartan week every year.I would imagine if the American judicial system picks up on the sex crimes committed on their soil by personnel of Celtic FC ,you could possibly find yourself ,having to answer some serious and very uncomfortable questions,as hopefully the American justice system can be trusted to conduct an investigation into the sex abuse scandal honestly,transparently and independently,which is something you and your department have failed to do so to date.

Therefore,as our countrys elected MSP and justice secretary for Scotland,I am demanding that you raise this matter in Holyrood at the first opportunity and demand that there is a full,independent,transparent public inquiry held into this sexual abuse scandal,the likes of which has not been seen in this country since Jimmy Saville ( another individual with serious links to celtic and its employees)...the victims deserve more and they deserve justice....are you up to the task?.

On another matter,can you explain why a group of celtic fans managed to get off scot free after the procurator fiscals office managed to lose vital evidence relating to the hanging effigies within celtic park at an old firm game?....how can vital evidence just be lost ? and again,it happened under your watch and again,you made no comment on it ,nor showed any desire to launch an inquiry into this serious issue.how can the public have any faith in the police or legal procedures,when you,as justice secretary doesn’t do your job and demand answers?.
Can you give an answer,as to what happened to the evidence?,has it been re-located?,do you intend to retry the individuals ?,do you intend to launch and enquiry into this debacle on your watch?.

Now,it is well known in public circles ,where your allegiances lie,when it comes to football and who you follow and where you have been photographed in your club colours,but this is not in the least about any allegiances,it is about you,as justice secretary,doing your job that you were elected and paid to do and bring justice to the victims of celtic fc’s sexual abusers ,whether you like it or not.

I welcome your response to my points raised here and what you propose to do about the sex abuse scandal and the missing evidence.

Regards
Forwarded Tommy

Celtic are playing the long-game here in the full knowledge that they have senior government figures in their back pocket prepared to fight and die before seeing their favourite team face justice for the monstrous sex abuse of young players at Parkhead.

Wee Jamesy's been put back in his box after landing a few sore yins on the Fat Japanese. Yousless has drawn the curtains on his Twitter account as, meanwhile back at the ranch, the sleekit bastard that is Wee Nikla, continues to sling Andrew Gray's Mum a deefie. Welcome to Scotland 2019!

An Independent Inquiry will never see the light of day if these three have anything to do with it.

Never mind, Paddy will be serving those writs any day now, won't he?

tumblr_mmhr65ufet1rjsiz7o1_400.gif

I’ve just received a second reply from Westminster. He is going to chase up why we are not getting a reply from the snp. Reply to me below.

Dear ****

Thank you for your reply and I am sorry that you have not had a reply from representatives of the Scottish Government. Perhaps you might be willing to share with me your emails to Scottish Ministers and I will chase a response to your enquiries directly with them?

Warm regards

Nadhim

Nadhim Zahawi
MP for Stratford on Avon
That sounds like a definite step in the right direction. Great work BN94.

The SNP's - Votes Before Weans - policy may well ensure there is no investigation into celtic sexual abuse of children at the risk of upsetting their core republican vote.

A few questions as I am a bit thick -

Is a public inquiry in the best interest of the victims and their lawyer and their case?
Would a public inquiry delay or affect any court case?
If so to above, how could the public ensure there is a completely professional independent inquiry with no sneaky agenda driven filth in there?

Dear Mr.Yousaf,

Regards

Brilliant Tommy.

Below was my second email to Mr zahawi after he outlined that it was a Scottish government issue due to having a devolved government. But I couldn’t leave it at that. So I sent this and received the reply above.

Thank you very much for your reply. After numerous attempts of trying to contact the SNP in Holyrood I have had no reply whatsoever. I have had one reply from Scottish Labour which basically was an acknowledgement that they have received my email.
Is there anyone you can direct me to in Westminster who would listen to what’s going on in Scotland and assist us in getting justice for the victims and their families. Our justice secretary has not replied to anyone who has contacted him on the subject.
Even the families are getting no reply from the justice secretary. Ruth Davidson and her colleague Adam Thomkins are pushing for an inquiry but Celtic football club are refusing to speak with Mr Thomkins. I have a copy of the letter that Mr Thomkins sent to said football club, but their chief executive refuses to meet him and has stated this publicly.
I am a lifelong Scottish conservative and I would really appreciate if you can help me with this. Surely there must be someone in Westminster that can assist me for the sake of the victims. Six convictions so far connected to Celtic football club.
I am trying my hardest Mr Zahawi but keep hitting a brick wall. I fully understand that we have a devolved government but with something as serious as this there must be something I can do reference Westminster.

Thank you again for your time.

Top man bn.

Bobafett Bear & JF1960 - Has Helene contacted this man ? This could blow this wide open given they have ignored them as well as a significant number of normal people of the public.

Your thoughts ?

Back