Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The articles started to vanish around 2012 that is why I started to screenshot them .
Around the same time that more twisted amongst their support started hinting that Torbet had been with us .Even started to shout that He was a protestant .Why that would matter I don't know. But they did try that for a while .

But you will see from the view that Cbc celebrated their 20th anniversary in 1986 .
So formed in 1966 when Torbet was a young man ,18 I believe .
Now who would have been involved in the Parkhead board room then and maybe even ended up business partners with him .
Who would have plucked a young man from a boys guild team to set up an affiliated boys club .
Someone with the same mind set .
Was there not a story which seems to have disappeared now of a Tournament Abroad in which some of Boys Club players were told to phone home and say they won it with Tommy Burns scoring the winner ?

There were priests involved that were linked with Celtic. We do know this.
This was what I was going to ask you about but was not sure of their being a link to their church.
The reason for the above is because of the scandals that hit them in Ireland and you know how they like to move their so called priest from country to country it was always my suspicion that they had.
I think this is why our so called government will not have an enquiry into them and as others have eluded to they have far too much influence on the government for their own ends.
I hope you and the others are who are involved in this are doing OK and this has not overwhelmed you's.

This has been bothering me for some time now, Alan Brazil, I am not on here to ridicule or laugh at you like others have. I can't imagine for one moment what it must've been like for you to be subjected to the horrible C.S.A acts that were bestowed upon you as a child and/or the mental distress that it has also caused.

However I fail to see a person of your prominence and stature as a successful sports radio broadcaster having all your celebrity connections, why you did not do more to stop such horrible acts being done to other innocent children.

Gordon Woods has written a book (Being Put Through Hoops) to help bring these hideous events into the public domain, which of course I haven't had the pleasure of reading yet. Let's not forget what the poor Gray family have been exposed to over the years for trying to seek justice and closure for the tragic passing of their son/brother Andrew.

So please Alan help me and others understand why you have not fought for the rights of other children so that there would be less chance of them being exposed to the horrifying acts that you unfortunately had to endure. SO SAD.
Quite possibly the guy has issues with this and may not be up for the hassle that would come his way.
It isn't quite as simple as it may sound to you. Let the guy do his own thing.

Which makes it so much more unbelievable he’s still a supporter and sings their praises. If someone who was actually a victim of abuse won’t condemn the club, what chance is there that their supporters will demand answers?

Even stranger that he once called for clubs to be thrown out of football.

This has been bothering me for some time now, Alan Brazil, I am not on here to ridicule or laugh at you like others have. I can't imagine for one moment what it must've been like for you to be subjected to the horrible C.S.A acts that were bestowed upon you as a child and/or the mental distress that it has also caused.

However I fail to see a person of your prominence and stature as a successful sports radio broadcaster having all your celebrity connections, why you did not do more to stop such horrible acts being done to other innocent children.

Gordon Woods has written a book (Being Put Through Hoops) to help bring these hideous events into the public domain, which of course I haven't had the pleasure of reading yet. Let's not forget what the poor Gray family have been exposed to over the years for trying to seek justice and closure for the tragic passing of their son/brother Andrew.

So please Alan help me and others understand why you have not fought for the rights of other children so that there would be less chance of them being exposed to the horrifying acts that you unfortunately had to endure. SO SAD.
I don’t think anybody should need to explain why they reacted how they did and continue to. Nobody can know how they’d react and what they’d do because they don’t know how it would affect them. Many feel guilt and embarrassment which isn’t ideal for people opening up.

I don’t think anybody should need to explain why they reacted how they did and continue to. Nobody can know how they’d react and what they’d do because they don’t know how it would affect them. Many feel guilt and embarrassment which isn’t ideal for people opening up.
It's a terrible thing to happen to anyone and you can only imagine how much anger, pain and unjustified guilt victims must have carried with them for decades.

For anyone to speak out about these things must be incredibly difficult and you can only admire their bravery.

The articles started to vanish around 2012 that is why I started to screenshot them .
Around the same time that more twisted amongst their support started hinting that Torbet had been with us .Even started to shout that He was a protestant .Why that would matter I don't know. But they did try that for a while .

But you will see from the view that Cbc celebrated their 20th anniversary in 1986 .
So formed in 1966 when Torbet was a young man ,18 I believe .
Now who would have been involved in the Parkhead board room then and maybe even ended up business partners with him .
Who would have plucked a young man from a boys guild team to set up an affiliated boys club .
Someone with the same mind set .
Someone with the same mindset and someone who had in all probability been previously abusing him before inviting him to run CBC. He needed to be brought into the fold to prevent him from speaking out of turn.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the “Neil Strachan, secretary of Celtc east bc”.
Isn’t he one of the names that the beast fans always mention when they attempt to play a futile game of nonce tennis?

Can anyone confirm/clarify this. Had a few Celtic supporting friends try the old “Strachan and Neely” line of whataboutery defence.

Neely & Dunn were at Rangers mate.

Strachan very much a Tim & a real perverted guy if you read his case.
Dunne was only for a short time as he was at Hearts then various other clubs down south but he was definitely at Rangers for a short time, my mate who was at Rangers as you know left Hearts to get away from the lowlife can’t only for him to follow a year later

Wasn't he the one that sexually abused an 18 month old toddler among his other victims Grigo ?
Separate thread on Strachan. Harrowing to say the least.

This is from The Celtic Wiki and refers to Kevin Kelly and how Hugh Birt tried to warn him of Torbett. Not conclusive proof but another indication of the chatter that was going around about ‘who knew’.

Sadly, his judgement was further tainted years later when revelations were revealed that he had entered business relations with Jim Torbett who later was found guilty of child abuse against young boys in the Celtic Boys Club. This does not mean that Kevin Kelly was aware in whole or in part of any of the wrong doings. Jim Torbett had once been released from Celtic Boys Club but later returned a number of years later. Kevin Kelly & Jim Torbett were both involved in the Trophy Centre shops in Glasgow.

The question is what did Kevin Kelly know or not on the events surrounding Jim Torbett? Was he able to help those affected, or did the poor management at Celtic provide the environment to allow Jim Torbett to proceed with his actions? One statement in court (by Hugh Birtt) claimed that he had tried to inform Kevin Kelly (and other board members) of concerns over Jim Torbett and that Kevin Kelly will have (allegedly) known about the concerns on Jim Torbett. Kevin Kelly strongly denied being aware of allegations concerning Torbett when he returned to the Boys Club, and told the BBC that he was not aware of any previous allegations against Torbett until his court case in the 1990s.

In fairness, Jim Torbett and his ilk have a knack to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone and that is what happened at Celtic, as the victims were too young to come forward (it takes a lot of bravery & understanding) and it was a different time. These cases have occurred across a number of football clubs in the UK (including Hibs & Rangers).

It may not be fair to taint Kevin Kelly with what occurred, but on top of all his mishandling whilst at Celtic, this in addition to all else sadly doesn't help his case. Kevin Kelly is a good decent man from all the reports we have on him from people, and from the information we have to date, we do not believe he would have been party to anything that occurred but answers must be given where possible for the benefit of the victims and their families.

Strachan 100% scum mate.

The new part of this story is finding the link to prove the formal relationship between the scum & Celtic East ie Strachan.

This pervo will be out of jail soon.
I thought
Strachan 100% scum mate.

The new part of this story is finding the link to prove the formal relationship between the scum & Celtic East ie Strachan.

This pervo will be out of jail soon.
Strachan? I thought he was deed. No?

Again, from the Celtic Wiki about Kevin Kelly. Although he became a director in 1971, he was shadowing Robert Kelly for years before that. He may have had influence around 1966 when the boys club was being set up.

Having been reared in the traditions of the club since birth he had the interesting position of shadowing Celtic chairman Bob Kelly prior to the Jock Stein years to learn how a chairman was to work in times of adversity before getting a prime seat watching Celtic through nine in a row

Neely & Dunn were at Rangers mate.

Strachan very much a Tim & a real perverted guy if you read his case.

Hibs owner Kenny Waugh knew Neely was abusing boys there but rather than report to police he kicked him out.
Neely should never have been allowed to join Rangers. Neely was reported for inappropriate behaviour by a police officer father of a boy whilst at Rangers.
Rangers removed him and reported him to police.
Neely never worked in football again. That is the difference.

His minimum term was halved to nine years on appeal in 2011, so he was due for release sometime in 2020 according to this.

He’ll be out already. He was convicted in 2009, so would have been released in 2018.

The question is what did Kevin Kelly know or not on the events surrounding Jim Torbett? Was he able to help those affected, or did the poor management at Celtic provide the environment to allow Jim Torbett to proceed with his actions?

This is why the members of the board who are still alive should be interviewed under oath before they pass or can claim they have dementia.

I have mentioned here before that in one of his books or in an interview Archie Macpherson vehemently asserted that BJ did not know. Anyone believing that as gospel is denying the vice-like grip he wielded over every aspect of the running of that club ( apart from the gate receipts). Sean Fallon as his number two would have known what was going on around the club too.

Just in regards to a poster talking about Alan Brazil it has always amazed me that for someone who went through such a horrific ordeal of child abuse, he still supports and follows that same club till this day so passionately and apparently behind the scenes is as much a mentally challenged bigot.
If this had happened to me as much as I love Rangers theirs no way I could act the same way, I would be exposing the club and taking it down as much I could, this isn’t normal behaviour or is it.

This is why the members of the board who are still alive should be interviewed under oath before they pass or can claim they have dementia.

I have mentioned here before that in one of his books or in an interview Archie Macpherson vehemently asserted that BJ did not know. Anyone believing that as gospel is denying the vice-like grip he wielded over every aspect of the running of that club ( apart from the gate receipts). Sean Fallon as his number two would have known what was going on around the club too.
I’m afraid Archie is another who is in awe of “Mr Stein” as he likes to refer to him. It’s almost a badge of honour as they tell of Stein shouting at them or telling them to “fcuk off”, and describe him as a “character” rather than the bully he undoubtedly was. Chick Young is another who is nauseatingly fawning when it comes to Stein.

Alan Brazil lays bare Steins character in his book when he describes him being effectively blackmailed by Stein over a bet. This was the manager of the Scotland national team, a prime job at the time, reduced to hustling a player over a bet on the Derby! Brazil never gave in to Stein and was dropped despite being on the form of his life.

This is from The Celtic Wiki and refers to Kevin Kelly and how Hugh Birt tried to warn him of Torbett. Not conclusive proof but another indication of the chatter that was going around about ‘who knew’.

Sadly, his judgement was further tainted years later when revelations were revealed that he had entered business relations with Jim Torbett who later was found guilty of child abuse against young boys in the Celtic Boys Club. This does not mean that Kevin Kelly was aware in whole or in part of any of the wrong doings. Jim Torbett had once been released from Celtic Boys Club but later returned a number of years later. Kevin Kelly & Jim Torbett were both involved in the Trophy Centre shops in Glasgow.

The question is what did Kevin Kelly know or not on the events surrounding Jim Torbett? Was he able to help those affected, or did the poor management at Celtic provide the environment to allow Jim Torbett to proceed with his actions? One statement in court (by Hugh Birtt) claimed that he had tried to inform Kevin Kelly (and other board members) of concerns over Jim Torbett and that Kevin Kelly will have (allegedly) known about the concerns on Jim Torbett. Kevin Kelly strongly denied being aware of allegations concerning Torbett when he returned to the Boys Club, and told the BBC that he was not aware of any previous allegations against Torbett until his court case in the 1990s.

In fairness, Jim Torbett and his ilk have a knack to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone and that is what happened at Celtic, as the victims were too young to come forward (it takes a lot of bravery & understanding) and it was a different time. These cases have occurred across a number of football clubs in the UK (including Hibs & Rangers).

It may not be fair to taint Kevin Kelly with what occurred, but on top of all his mishandling whilst at Celtic, this in addition to all else sadly doesn't help his case. Kevin Kelly is a good decent man from all the reports we have on him from people, and from the information we have to date, we do not believe he would have been party to anything that occurred but answers must be given where possible for the benefit of the victims and their families.

I read that shite online,the last paragraph about being decent etc is a cut n paste job and can be found word for word on other profiles of theirs.

Serious question
How long can they hide away from this?
As long as the SNP are in power would probably be the simple answer to that. Something we learnt a while back now and we have the correspondence to prove it.
Another major problem is the SFA, not only at the time but also now. We have proof of how the SFA treated the victims. We have it in black and white and we will go public with it. This will show exactly what the SFA done and how they treated these poor victims after they came forward.

It amazes me that in today’s “Woke” society with everyone falling over each other to be outraged by everything, that what went on at CBC and subsequent coverups and the continual child rape carried out by the RCC hasn’t resulted in the same vehement placard waving protests.

Given Celtic’s well known “proud” links with the Roman cult it is another example of the power the RCC has over not only its own congregation but the fear it strikes into wider society who seem reluctant to stand up to it and ask the obvious questions namely “why do your employees rape small children all over the world and what gives you the right to cover up these serious crimes and DEAL with them internally”?

Why is there still not the appetite to close both these organisations down? The News of the World was closed down after public revulsion at Millie Dowlers phone being hacked. What is it going to take ffs?

Hibs owner Kenny Waugh knew Neely was abusing boys there but rather than report to police he kicked him out.
Neely should never have been allowed to join Rangers. Neely was reported for inappropriate behaviour by a police officer father of a boy whilst at Rangers.
Rangers removed him and reported him to police.
Neely never worked in football again. That is the difference.

Absolutely correct Apsley.

Back