Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Just stumbled upon a Twitter account by Ronnie Adidas.

Now I do not know what this guy's agenda is, but he purports to be a Celtic fan. He appears to go out his way to attempt to noise up people who support the Union, by posting pro - IRA garbage and jumping upon any current anti establishment bandwagon he can find. Constant repetitive posts about Gordon Neely, hoping to get a negative reaction from Rangers fans so that he can have an infantile argument.

Strikes me as being a sad kind of guy who goes out his way to portray himself as an almost caricature Tim so that he can take offence at those who disagree with him and gain followers from a certain type.

He should be known as Wrong-yin Adidas

Absolutely crazy how the mentally challengeds say Torbett was a Rangers coach before he went to Celtic
How f#cking old would that have made him as he was only 18/19 in 1966 when he started at Celtic and with no footballing background

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

The evidence that Moody2 has put on twitter is from Celtic - Its their own words yet the mentally challenged still don't believe it
He was at Saint something boys guild before the CBC/Ceptic gig

I feel sick reading some of the posts and what went on.
And that's just through reading.
I'd hate to think how these young kids felt at the time and even now, grown men still living with those horrendous images in their mind.
Some timposters come on here and say the battle is futile, you'll never win.
To those people, I say, the battle has just begun. There are too many people willing to fight, prepared for the fight.
The fight for justice.
We will turn from ten people, to a platoon, to an army.
An army that will bring deserved justice.
Rest assured.

Now I do not know what this guy's agenda is, but he purports to be a Celtic fan. He appears to go out his way to attempt to noise up people who support the Union, by posting pro - IRA garbage and jumping upon any current anti establishment bandwagon he can find. Constant repetitive posts about Gordon Neely, hoping to get a negative reaction from Rangers fans so that he can have an infantile argument.

Strikes me as being a sad kind of guy who goes out his way to portray himself as an almost caricature Tim so that he can take offence at those who disagree with him and gain followers from a certain type.
That tadger wouldnt know the ira if they sat next to him on a bus. Just another wannabe republican scumbag who hates this nation but chooses to live here and take the British pound. Just wish they would f.uck off to hell and give us peace.

Is this transgender ronnie cos they don't which side they bat for?

THE OTHER SIDE OF PARADISE
Scotland on Sunday 18/08/1996

Celtic Boys' Club appealed to the dreams of a generation of football hopefuls, but they have only made the tabloids in a seamy tale of manipulation and abuse, report AUDREY GILLAN and RON McKAY

IT ALL begins in a shrine, the walls adorned with artefacts and relics, all carefully arranged and devoutly displayed, past which the faithful shuffled and nourished their own dreams of immortality.

Here, paradise seemed tangible, just a short trip away. But the changing faces who gaped in awe at this display of devotion were
gullible young boys who worshipped a team. They stared at the display of shirts and photographs, testimonials and autographs and
believed the man who told them that they could look down from the window, across the city to the football ground in the East End and
take all that lay before them.

Jim Torbett was 20 when he set up Celtic Boys' Club in 1966, seeking permission from the then manager Jock Stein to use the team's
name. He was only a few years older than the lads who trooped through his living room. Boys who left believing, as he did, in dreams,
certain that they were special, marked out for fame. Now 30 years on, those dreams have become nightmares for some, grown men
marked forever by the shy but enthusiastic man who took them to the heights and then the depths.

John McCluskey is, in the unimpeachable judgment of former Celtic star Charlie Nicholas, the best young player he ever saw. Last
week, McCluskey -who has fought drink, addiction and his own demons - was sitting in an upmarket Glasgow hotel, sipping cappuccino
and waiting to make a statement to police that Torbett had sexually assaulted him. He had been so badly affected by the Dunblane
massacre, he said, that he felt he had to make a stand.

Just two days before, the Daily Record had spread across five pages allegations that the boys' club founder had abused him. His
allegation was supported by Ally Brazil, the former Ipswich and Spurs striker, another graduate of the Celtic academy, who claimed that
Torbett kissed and fondled him when he was only 14. Within hours of the story hitting the streets, and the newspaper setting up its
abuse hotline, dozens of calls had come in and another man - Frank Cairney, the man who had been brought in by Jock Stein to get rid
of the smears and innuendoes which for years had hung around the boys' club - was also being named as an abuser.

Whispers that something was not quite right with Celtic Boys' Club had been around since its inception. Some boys passed through the
ranks unscathed, ducking slaps on the bum and over-enthusiastic spongings when they lay injured on the pitch. But others are alleged
to have suffered at the hands of a man who abused his position in pursuit of paedophile perversions. It seemed some of the weaker
boys, those with less skill, less certain of a place on the first team, those with less parental guidance, became easy prey. They would be
enticed back to Torbett's house with promises of meals and ice cream and sometimes less innocent pursuits would follow.

When Fergus McCann finally arrived in the halo of television lights at Parkhead in 1994 he knew that he faced a formidable task:
rebuilding a stadium, a team and the belief of a support which had seen years of failed promises and dismal performance. What he did
not expect -by way of an anonymous letter sent to him almost as soon as he was through the door - was a disturbing report of years of
abuse at the boys' club. Officially, the club was entirely separate from Celtic but McCann appreciated that it was inextricably bound to
Parkhead in the minds of the public, and indeed in the hearts of some of the players and former players - like Peter Grant, Paul McStay
and Tommy Burns - who had graduated from it to the big time of professional football.

McCann quickly went about trying to establish the truth, or not, of the accusations. He called in Jim Torbett and asked him to meet
Celtic's lawyers and confirm or deny, in an affidavit which could be passed to the police, the accusations. Torbett repeatedly refused.
He asked Ally Brazil and John McCluskey to make their allegations formal. Brazil refused at that stage. McCluskey agreed, but only if
his statement was not passed to the police.

Ironically, McCann was playing out, more than three years on, a sad little tableau which had occurred at Parkhead under the old
regime, ruled over by the Kelly and White families. In 1991 the boys' club had been to Kearney, New Jersey - an annual tour to the Irish
part of the state with players staying at the homes of Catholic families -and one boy, no longer at Celtic but now a professional player in
Scotland, had alleged to his hosts and to his own family that he had been assaulted by the team's general manager, Frank Cairney.
The boy's father took him to Celtic Park to have it out with Liam Brady who was then only months in the job as team manager. The
club's chief scout John Kelman was also present.

It was Brady's first serious and most affecting problem in a troubled time at Parkhead which did not last long. He listened to the boy,
believed him, and insisted to the board that Cairney had to be removed, not only from the boys' club but from any association with the
main football club. So, overnight, the man who was used to having his run of the place and the ear of the management, was cast out.
It was agreed, by Brady, the boy and his parents and the then Celtic board, that the police would not be informed. The young player
was assured that the alleged incident would have no effect on his future career at the club. However, signed statements were taken by
Celtic's lawyers from the four adults who had been on the New Jersey trip. All were sworn to silence.Cairney was now away from the football club and its nursery - business commitments was the given reason - but Jim Torbett was backplaying a major role, first as a fund-raiser then back with the boys' club. Torbett had maintained his connections with Celtic. Pre-
McCann board member Kevin Kelly, still honorary president of the boys' club, is a fellow director of Torbett's company The Trophy
Centre, and current board member Jack McGinn is an employee.

It is not clear why a man widely regarded as a child abuser was allowed back into a position of responsibility at the boys' club. Torbett
had been kicked out in 1976 after being confronted by the committee and, according to Frank Cairney's account of the meeting, had
broken down in tears and confessed. He was then summoned to a meeting with Jock Stein, at the end of which the big man physically
kicked him out of the door. And just to ensure that the boys' club stayed clean the legendary Celtic manager brought in another man,
Hugh Birt, as chairman of its committee.

Birt claims he was concerned about the behaviour of both Cairney and Torbett - who wheedled his way back in after Stein's death - and
raised the matter with the club. Before he knew it Birt was asked to resign. When he stood his ground and refused, he says, Celtic
withdrew his ticket to the directors' box and he had no option but to get out.

In spite of all these troubles, the boys' club, from humble beginnings in a hall in Maryhill, had become a great success and was now
seen as a crucial feeder of players for the senior club. It used Celtic's training ground at Barrowfield for coaching and matches and
became one of the country's most successful nurseries: its more famous graduates include current manager Tommy Burns, George
McCluskey, Roy Aitken, Charlie Nicholas, Paul McStay, and of the present side Peter Grant and Simon Donnelly.

But although the boys' club was hugely successful, rumours still continued to surround it. Former players began to talk to the press,
although none would go on record or make a formal complaint to the police. The New Jersey incident in 1991 was successfully
managed by the club and it seemed that nothing tangible would ever be proved. And then, in 1994, the new regime swept into Celtic
Park and the rumours flared up again. This time, the chairman was determined that nothing should be kicked under the carpet.

As McCann's investigation got under way, a lone Celtic fanatic Gerry McSherry, who resented the arrival of the new board, appeared
on a radio programme to question the transfer of a young player. Within days he had received a number of calls suggesting untoward
behaviour in the boys club. After months of investigation, McSherry began touting what he called the Paedo Files round various
newspapers and television companies and claims now to be under contract to the Record.

Last week, as the story developed from allegations against Torbett - who was suspended from the boys' club six days ago - to claims
that Cairney fondled boys as they sat in the front seat of his car, many men with long associations with the club began to grow uneasy.
Former players backed Big Frank whom they knew as a "father figure" and Burns rushed out to Cairney's terraced home in Viewpark,
Lanarkshire, after receiving a call from the man he considers a close friend. Leaving his house the manager was reported to have said:
"He [Cairney] has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man."

The following morning Burns must have been wishing he had bitten his tongue. Incandescent at his manager's assumption that the club
would back Cairney, McCann issued a statement. "While I sympathise with Tommy Burns' personal position as a friend of Mr Cairney,
the club cannot condone or defend or take sides in a matter which involves a criminal complaint," he said.

Burns himself claimed that he had been misquoted and what he had in fact said was: "He has my backing and I'm sure he will have the
backing of several members of the first team who played for Frank at under-16 level."

Meanwhile, the allegations against Torbett went unchallenged. After hiding out at the east end home of William and Andrew Gilbert -
two young men who had played for the boys' club - he is said to have left the country. Yesterday, their mother Susan said that Torbett
was a close family friend - they sometimes travelled abroad with him and the boys' club - and that the allegations made against him
were rubbish.

DCI John Boyd at London Road police station, who has four officers investigating the allegations, said that his team had been taking
calls from a number of people who had not gone through the Daily Record. He added that the inquiry was at an early stage and that no
arrests were imminent.

At Celtic Park, the management is trying to keep its head down and stop the scandal interfering with play. Footballers like Peter Grant
and Tosh McKinlay - who came through the boys' club route - have nothing to say on the record. And the boy who made the complaint
against Cairney? He's playing his cards close to his chest. The chants from the terraces and jibes from his opponents would no doubt
be too much to take.''

They all knew every one of them and they all knew decades ago .Their silence makes them complicit

Daily Record (Glasgow, Scotland); 11/7/1998; McILWRAITH, GORDON
JOCK Stein and the Celtic board covered up allegations made against Boys' Club founder Jim Torbett,

Mr Birt said: "There was a lot of hearsay and it wasn't until Jim came back that I got involved because things started up again."

He told how he took the allegations against Torbett to the Celtic board and Stein and even told the then vice-chairman, Kevin Kelly, about them at a meeting in his car.
He said: "Although there were people who spoke to me I couldn't go to the police without actual proof of the allegations. When I joined as chairman, I was told by Jock Stein to keep the name of Celtic Football Club clean at all times."
You might also like:
Public money was used by Jim Devine to fly to Celtic ...
Celtic fans catalogue of death threats against ...
Evil beyond belief''

This has been in the media for nearly two decades some of it front page news and their fans still claim ignorance .

I have scores of these articles and could post them all night .
For the lurkers .It's not simply denial it is something more sinister .
They know all about it that is why they try and link us to it .
Still they claim ignorance .

Phucks sake this is the 3rd Radio Clyde presenter convicted of child abuse

Maybe RC has more skeletons in their cupboard

FF detectives better than me might want to investigate further but this radio station have far to many convicted paedos to be a coincidence

Michael Souter

Dougie MacDonald (pled guilty to child abuse but I cannot find his sentence)

James Russell - RC DJ and ex Motherwell FC employee

Is that one of the reasons they don't discuss "non footballing" matters? Because they are up to their f*cking necks in it too.

Scum.

Daily Record (Glasgow, Scotland); 11/7/1998; McILWRAITH, GORDON
JOCK Stein and the Celtic board covered up allegations made against Boys' Club founder Jim Torbett,

Mr Birt said: "There was a lot of hearsay and it wasn't until Jim came back that I got involved because things started up again."

He told how he took the allegations against Torbett to the Celtic board and Stein and even told the then vice-chairman, Kevin Kelly, about them at a meeting in his car.
He said: "Although there were people who spoke to me I couldn't go to the police without actual proof of the allegations. When I joined as chairman, I was told by Jock Stein to keep the name of Celtic Football Club clean at all times."
You might also like:
Public money was used by Jim Devine to fly to Celtic ...
Celtic fans catalogue of death threats against ...
Evil beyond belief''

This has been in the media for nearly two decades some of it front page news and their fans still claim ignorance .

I have scores of these articles and could post them all night .
For the lurkers .It's not simply denial it is something more sinister .
They know all about it that is why they try and link us to it .
Still they claim ignorance .
Thank you for posting mate. Great find.

If only we had journalism like this nowadays.

Dont worry about that cretin. He’s a prick.
He’s a noise up merchant who can’t take it that his club is a cesspit of Paedophilie and terrorism.

he’s a fucking idiot. Best laughed at uncontrollably.

You need to exercise patience,these people have been abused for the past 50 plus years and legal cases take time.
If you're fed up on here,ho and read other threads for your enjoyment and leave us to keep unearthing the damning evidence we need to nail them.
The time will come soon enough,when it will all fall into place.

Seconded.

I personally have never been involved with CBC nor abused by anyone involved with Celtic. But I understand procedure.

And (maybe I am alone) I only learned this week that Hugh Keevins was involved with Celtic through his media work through posts by BN94.

Maybe I am daft... but the amount of evidence this last fortnight has been way more than I thought was still circulating therefore no one here should feel frustrated, impatient or annoyed at this thread.

Feel annoyed at the lack of action by Celtic and Scottish Government (which are intertwined with self interest by SNPs Humza as a fan of the club who cares more about them than justice).

I wish we had a hacker on here I really do dox every one of these sick freaks the amount of abuse dished out to the Grays alone is horrible can't imagine how that must feel on top of everything else.

All these articles written by honest journalists most we now never hear from.
Brave eough to raise this and confront that club and name the names.What happened to them? In the 90's and early 00's good journalists not of the cult were made redundant any one speaking out re the scum targeted by celticquicktime . Never more true control the media control the masses

After the spfl debacle, I have no faith anything will ever come of this. They are bullet proof with people in all the right places
We are proving on a daily basis there was no such thing as a separate entity. We have linked new perpetrators and priests to the ring operating at Celtic.
We have proved that cross border abuse took place involving employees at Celtic. We have proved corruption within the corridors of Holyrood. We have proved corruption within the press. We have uncovered apologists and enablers linked to Celtic.
We have put it on a worldwide platform and I can assure you that some very important individuals are looking in and contacting us.
I fully understand what your saying, but I ask you to please be patient. This won’t happen overnight.

Is this that lippy lipez character? Ronnie Adidas or something like that? Some in the background have shown me this. I actually find it quite funny that some of her own people have gave us information.
It’s been rather amusing watching some in the background leading her up the garden path also. Silly little girl.
A non-entity that actually looks like a pedo apologist, and I’ve heard Celtic fans say she’s an embarrassment to them.

My only fear is that the perpetrators and deniers snuff it before the victims get the justice they deserve. Savile escaped, BJK escaped and Rolf Harris was too old to get a significant punishment. The fat Japanese looks a prime candidate for a heart attack, so will also probably avoid his just desserts.
When we eventually get to court,will Kier Starmer be used in defense? After all he got Saviles deferred by three years.

Today we see the gangrene brigade “piggy backing” on another protest in George Square. Today’s being an anti-racism protest. Interesting wording here from a group who claim to be anti-racist.

“Huns”

Yep.

Happy to take Nazi Party member Adolf Dasslers money.

Support Ireland’s support of the Nazis.

Happy to racially abuse Morelos, Logan, Barnes & Wright, as well as physically attacking Dida & Mbappe in their own midden.

But they're anti racist ?

As far as we know the case in the states is still ongoing. We have a journalist on board from America who is receiving all information from us.
Ive contacted the police chief on numerous occasions and we still receive the same reply.

This information was recently brought to my attention. The Kearny Police Department Detective Bureau is reviewing this information and is in consultation with the Hudson County Prosecutors Office. I am not able to provide any further detail or information regarding the investigation at this point in time.

Thank You.

George King

Chief of Police
You know me @BN94 , so you know I'm not trying to put a downer on your work or the possibility of justice being served.

That being said, it's hard to not look at all the cards stacked against that correct and just outcome when you look at the past few months blatant corruption without any consequence.

The fact that Doncaster behaved the way he did in his 'duties' as SPFL chairman and gets rewarded with a place on the board of a UEFA ethics committee just seems like another enormous piss take for all us Bears.

I hope to f&*k we (in reality, you guys) can overcome what seems like insurmountable odds and nail every last one of these scum to the wall.

You know me @BN94 , so you know I'm not trying to put a downer on your work or the possibility of justice being served.

That being said, it's hard to not look at all the cards stacked against that correct and just outcome when you look at the past few months blatant corruption without any consequence.

The fact that Doncaster behaved the way he did in his 'duties' as SPFL chairman and gets rewarded with a place on the board of a UEFA ethics committee just seems like another enormous piss take for all us Bears.

I hope to f&*k we (in reality, you guys) can overcome what seems like insurmountable odds and nail every last one of these scum to the wall.
The only other way is to sit back and let it happen. No fuckn way am I, or others going to sit back and watch these bastards rape our country. I will fight them to my last breath.
Apologies for the extensive use of language.

The level of degradation in Scottish football is massive and the corruption is there for all to see, every club is complacent. The apologists in charge don't have the appetite to charge the perpetrators of a scandal spanning five decades of bringing the game into disrepute. Justice secretary and government ministers ignore and refuse too act, this dereliction of duty is utterly unacceptable. Where will it all end, maybe the pandemic will bring the whole cabal tumbling down.

Iv had it with useless I no dozens of people who have contacted him by letter email or twitter and they were ether blocked ignored or just no reply the deliberate way this beast has delt with this means he needs taken to court him self but it would need to be a private pros and they cost millions
We have what are called class action suits in the US. That is when a firm takes up the legal fight on behalf of a whole slew of people who have been adversely affected by an action or inaction.

It would seem to me that the Scottish citizenry are being adversely affected by this man's dereliction of duty.

My only fear is that the perpetrators and deniers snuff it before the victims get the justice they deserve. Savile escaped, BJK escaped and Rolf Harris was too old to get a significant punishment. The fat Japanese looks a prime candidate for a heart attack, so will also probably avoid his just desserts.
When we eventually get to court,will Kier Starmer be used in defense? After all he got Saviles deferred by three years.
The day the Fat Japanese dies of a heart attack I’ll be holding a street party and hiring a flute band. You’re all invited

Iv had it with useless I no dozens of people who have contacted him by letter email or twitter and they were ether blocked ignored or just no reply the deliberate way this beast has delt with this means he needs taken to court him self but it would need to be a private pros and they cost millions

Is their an official way for Us members of the public to report his blatant racism, bigotry and bias in his role and his dereliction of duty (more worried about things down south / overseas) than crimes in his own area of responsibility?I would happily be one of the first to write such a letter of complaint. But to whom?

Back