Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The level of degradation in Scottish football is massive and the corruption is there for all to see, every club is complacent. The apologists in charge don't have the appetite to charge the perpetrators of a scandal spanning five decades of bringing the game into disrepute. Justice secretary and government ministers ignore and refuse too act, this dereliction of duty is utterly unacceptable. Where will it all end, maybe the pandemic will bring the whole cabal tumbling down.

these guys have been fighting this for years.

The Johnny come lately who are so full of their own self importance they have to come on here just to post “it’ll never happen” (another did it today!).

Well:
1. You’re adding nothing.
2. Those doing the hard work have repeatedly asked the rest of us to refrain from this. The victims and their families peruse this thread and it is upsetting for them
3. you’re not the first.
4. Its boring.
5. Whats the point?
6. What do you get out of it?
7. Does it add anything to the thread?

If that’s your sole point for posting. Don’t. It adds nothing. It’s been done many times before. We’ve been asked to refrain from such posts.
If you're referring to my post Steve, then I would take exception to your interpretation of what I was saying.

Agree completely with the rest of your post.

If you're referring to my post Steve, then I would take exception to your interpretation of what I was saying.

Agree completely with the rest of your post.
Not you. There was another “it’ll never amount to anything type post”

I just don’t understand the mentality of these “contributions“ anymore. There is clear, steady progress, especially recently.

Well admin saw fit to deny my original response...so will try re-phrasing it. So what is it...anytime you accuse someone of being a Tim you get lots of likes? I am personally insulted at your accusation: yes only a member since April...so what, every single member joined sometime, like you did last (was it) September! Fight the real fight and stop posting scurrilous accusations against genuine guys on here...it's unbecoming!

Admin. Why was it ok for BT to refer to me as a paedo, and my response to be deemed to be un-postable? Strange...and wrong!

Ok...lets get a few things correct here,i'll try and make them simple ,so you can understand them...
1. I never accused you of being "a tim" but i form the opinion you are.
2.i NEVER referred to you as a paedo in my point but each to thrir own,if you get my meaning.
3.i've been a member on here for many more years than you know,some of which have been in different names due to me getting more bans than willie johnston.

So,take your "always the victim" response and go and do one,as far as im concerned you're in the wrong place,whether you agree or not.

The amount of solid groundwork produced on here recently has been information overload, for anyone suggesting lack of progress is having a laugh! Ive struggled reading through half of it as the evidence is vile as well as damning, unearthing this stuff was never going to be pleasant or easy. So many have either turned a blind eye or tried to supress the evil done to kids in our country, then there are others who just roll over with apathy and give in.

Total respect to those on here patiently working away at this, well done!

Does anyone have access to the parent club accounts during the years torbet and his gang were there?
If so are there any financial transactions between CFC and the boys club and how are they described in the accounts.
If they are shown as internal transactions then it blows the seperate part away.
If external what's the tax implications?
Remember how Al Capone got caught.

We are proving on a daily basis there was no such thing as a separate entity. We have linked new perpetrators and priests to the ring operating at Celtic.
We have proved that cross border abuse took place involving employees at Celtic. We have proved corruption within the corridors of Holyrood. We have proved corruption within the press. We have uncovered apologists and enablers linked to Celtic.
We have put it on a worldwide platform and I can assure you that some very important individuals are looking in and contacting us.
I fully understand what your saying, but I ask you to please be patient. This won’t happen overnight.
I guess my question is, how do we get all this good work to a court that will look only at the evidence and deliver the correct punishment/compensation?

It needs to be somewhere out of Scotland for a start. It just seens like internal review, onr after the other seem to prevent the truth.

Reminds me of the Hillsborough disaster, which could have been swept under the carpet if it wasn't for and very determined people who never gave up

Here is more proof if indeed it was ever needed that separate entity is a lie

This Celtic programme shows the boys club playing at half time.
It also says “from the boys club up to senior level” as well as saying that the boys club will be the first to wear the new Celtic away strip

“...the first Celtic players” to wear the new kit.

Doesn’t get any clearer than that.

Does anyone have access to the parent club accounts during the years torbet and his gang were there?
If so are there any financial transactions between CFC and the boys club and how are they described in the accounts.
If they are shown as internal transactions then it blows the seperate part away.

We’ve looked mate.

I guess my question is, how do we get all this good work to a court that will look only at the evidence and deliver the correct punishment/compensation?

It needs to be somewhere out of Scotland for a start. It just seens like internal review, onr after the other seem to prevent the truth.

Reminds me of the Hillsborough disaster, which could have been swept under the carpet if it wasn't for and very determined people who never gave up
I personally think that only a full independent inquiry would be the answer to this. I’ve spoke about this previously.
A couple of years ago now I took this subject to various Westminster MPs. I received positive replies but the same was said by them all. They could have an opinion but couldn’t act in a professional manner due to the devolved issue.
I wouldn’t accept this answer and kept pushing. One cabinet member at the time agreed to help me and contacted the Scottish government demanding they replied to me.
The replies came within one week, each one stating that they will not comment until the completion of the SFA review.
At this time we knew that cross border abuse had taken place involving a certain convicted Celtic employee, so we set about proving it which a certain media outlet has shown.
Our aim (and still is) was for a full independent inquiry run by Westminster. Not only into Celtic but Police Scotland and certain MSP’s. I believe that this is the only way to get all the answers.
This was a while ago now like I’ve said, but I urge you to consider where we are now. We had to get the media talking about it. We had to take it outside Scotland which we’ve done. Alex Thomson has done his pieces and I don’t think he’s finished either.
It’s a gradual process my friend and believe me sometimes bloody frustrating. On this journey we’ve had good results and a lot of thanks from victims and their families. Also anger, frustration, fall outs (with each other lol) and for me personally listening to stories that have had me in tears.
We’re doing our absolute best to find the truth. More is coming when the courts reopen I can assure you.

I remember playing them at Barrowfield in a SC 1/4 Final game at U12s in 1991 with my local club.

We lost on Penalties after giving them a hell of a game and we had ZERO right to win.

Anyway I was, without blowing my own trumpet by miles that night our best player. My Dad who helped run the team was approached by their Scout at the end of the match re me.

Thankfully being a die hard Bluenose Family and my Dad knowing their reputation they were politely told to "piss off" otherwise who knows I could of been one of their victims.

Sends a shiver down my spine.

Good work as always gents. Your tenacity and to help get justice for the victims is extremely admirable as always. Keep going.

Couple of points I have been meaning to post, if anyone can answer?

1) Any more word on Martin Henry? Still off on the sick? Any word if likely to be long term? Do we think this is a delaying tactic?

2) On delivering the interim SFA report, I am sure I read that Martin Henry said that although the Interim report would not detail who knew what and what action they took, or failed to take, it would be detailed in the final report. Will be interesting if he sticks to this, or whether it is a whitewash, with the focus on the future and not the past.

3) Has there been any further confirmation that the draft Final report has made its way early to Lawwell for his perusal? I seem to remember one of the victims, Gordon Woods I think, stating this to be the case. Would the SFA confirm this if asked? Has Lawwell asked for amendments before publication? Would the SFA be bound by FOI legislation?

4) This thread has over 600 pages, with many details, newspaper and Tv reports, quotes, Celtic documentation, and various other evidence. Would it be an idea to setup a website or blog with everything in one place? The evidence, if all in one place with well laid out webpages, would actually look even more overwhelming if all combined together, and be a handy pointer for not just the victims and the good folk doing work on it, politicians, and external media sources. It would also be handy for the Tims to see it all in one place, so they can really see clearly the scale of their depravity.

I personally think that only a full independent inquiry would be the answer to this. I’ve spoke about this previously.
A couple of years ago now I took this subject to various Westminster MPs. I received positive replies but the same was said by them all. They could have an opinion but couldn’t act in a professional manner due to the devolved issue.
I wouldn’t accept this answer and kept pushing. One cabinet member at the time agreed to help me and contacted the Scottish government demanding they replied to me.
The replies came within one week, each one stating that they will not comment until the completion of the SFA review.
At this time we knew that cross border abuse had taken place involving a certain convicted Celtic employee, so we set about proving it which a certain media outlet has shown.
Our aim (and still is) was for a full independent inquiry run by Westminster. Not only into Celtic but Police Scotland and certain MSP’s. I believe that this is the only way to get all the answers.
This was a while ago now like I’ve said, but I urge you to consider where we are now. We had to get the media talking about it. We had to take it outside Scotland which we’ve done. Alex Thomson has done his pieces and I don’t think he’s finished either.
It’s a gradual process my friend and believe me sometimes bloody frustrating. On this journey we’ve had good results and a lot of thanks from victims and their families. Also anger, frustration, fall outs (with each other lol) and for me personally listening to stories that have had me in tears.
We’re doing our absolute best to find the truth. More is coming when the courts reopen I can assure you.
To all the guys working on this , you are doing an absolutely fantastic job here.
I may sound like a cracked record but please be careful on posting too much info. I know you must be bursting to let us all know what is going on and keeping our faith in you.
However, I do not want to see the material you have which may give a heads up to the enemy. Might be a bit presumptious but I am now wary of those "glass half empty" sorts who push for more info and getting this finished. It's the long haul with chess moves.
The one that really got me was the re-visiting of the Laurence Haggart case when this is finished - soory but this should be kept under the hat. This is a rel sinister one and must involve something beyond a boys club and its operators. For me this should be inner sanctum only.

Sorry for the rant - hope it's upbeat?

The amount of solid groundwork produced on here recently has been information overload, for anyone suggesting lack of progress is having a laugh! Ive struggled reading through half of it as the evidence is vile as well as damning, unearthing this stuff was never going to be pleasant or easy. So many have either turned a blind eye or tried to supress the evil done to kids in our country, then there are others who just roll over with apathy and give in.

Total respect to those on here patiently working away at this, well done!

the pace of release of stuff has been spot on

another brick in the wall as someone famously sang

Good work as always gents. Your tenacity and to help get justice for the victims is extremely admirable as always. Keep going.

1) Any more word on Martin Henry? Still off on the sick? Any word if likely to be long term? Do we think this is a delaying tactic?

2) On delivering the interim SFA report, I am sure I read that Martin Henry said that although the Interim report would not detail who knew what and what action they took, or failed to take, it would be detailed in the final report. Will be interesting if he sticks to this, or whether it is a whitewash, with the focus on the future and not the past.

3) Has there been any further confirmation that the draft Final report has made its way early to Lawwell for his perusal? I seem to remember one of the victims, Gordon Woods I think, stating this to be the case. Would the SFA confirm this if asked? Has Lawwell asked for amendments before publication? Would the SFA be bound by FOI legislation?

4) This thread has over 600 pages, with many details, newspaper and Tv reports, quotes, Celtic documentation, and various other evidence. Would it be an idea to setup a website or blog with everything in one place? The evidence, if all in one place with well laid out webpages, would actually look even more overwhelming if all combined together, and be a handy pointer for not just the victims and the good folk doing work on it, politicians, and external media sources. It would also be handy for the Tims to see it all in one place, so they can really see clearly the scale of their depravity.
A good few pages back there was a hint that the report was not being released directl but waas being passed to the clubs first for comment (edit). If this is the case then independent it is NOT.

Or have I picked this up wrongly?

Another rant: MSPs are hiding behind this as an excuse for not answering questions posed to them. How the f@ack is this being held in suck high regard? (well we know the answer). SG should be the driver with their apointees and deadlines.
Talk about marking your own homework (and setting the questions).
Just getting f@ckin' angry now so I'll stop.

What is the hold up with legal action being taken against Celtic? Is it all to do with Covid-19 ? There was talk a while back about legal action in the US.

I remember playing them at Barrowfield in a SC 1/4 Final game at U12s in 1991 with my local club.

We lost on Penalties after giving them a hell of a game and we had ZERO right to win.

Anyway I was, without blowing my own trumpet by miles that night our best player. My Dad who helped run the team was approached by their Scout at the end of the match re me.

Thankfully being a die hard Bluenose Family and my Dad knowing their reputation they were politely told to "piss off" otherwise who knows I could of been one of their victims.

Hugh baws shown by Hugo baws snr, well done your dad.

Not a criticism of you obviously but just how detailed could the damn thing be without this information???

Its kind of like having an investigation into CSA in Scotland that excludes the top two business types where it was prevalent.

It beggars belief.

Or more recently who gave CBC the £40,000 to change their name to St Patrick's if it was the scum why give cash to a separate entity using their brandname copyright etc etc surely a court order would have been cheaper?

Im pretty certain the guys on here have all their evidence and more,collated and stored somewhere safely....mainly to protect it from the usual lurkers and transgenders who frequent this site.

Lucky escape there mate.

Im pretty certain the guys on here have all their evidence and more,collated and stored somewhere safely....mainly to protect it from the usual lurkers and transgenders who frequent this site.
I would think a lot of it is most probably on this thread somewhere or other. Every little bit of info chips away at them definitely, but imagine being able to point out 50 or so Celtic View / programme / newspaper clippings on one webpage to anyone who ever questioned the separate entity nonsense. Or every newspaper article such as the damning one from 1996 posted recently. Or every photo of the boys club players on Parkhead grounds. Or every weblink to their convictions.

With one online database, where everything is available to see, to refer to, or even share, would be a powerful collective, as opposed to pointing the ill informed to a 600+ page thread. Just an idea, and I would think it would be a bit of work, but that link could quickly and easily be shared so everyone knows how sordid and corrupt they monsters really are.

If politicians, the media, and every right minded individual could see everything together on a handful of pages, then it becomes even more powerful an image. I imagine most people who have not been following this actively do not know the scope of it or mountains of evidence out there. Everything is a little bit fragmented, in terms of online info.

Every little bit that puts pressure on Celtic, the SFA, and the SNP government, to act, is a good thing.

To all the guys working on this , you are doing an absolutely fantastic job here.
I may sound like a cracked record but please be careful on posting too much info. I know you must be bursting to let us all know what is going on and keeping our faith in you.
However, I do not want to see the material you have which may give a heads up to the enemy. Might be a bit presumptious but I am now wary of those "glass half empty" sorts who push for more info and getting this finished. It's the long haul with chess moves.
The one that really got me was the re-visiting of the Laurence Haggart case when this is finished - soory but this should be kept under the hat. This is a rel sinister one and must involve something beyond a boys club and its operators. For me this should be inner sanctum only.

Sorry for the rant - hope it's upbeat?
I disagree

I would think a lot of it is most probably on this thread somewhere or other. Every little bit of info chips away at them definitely, but imagine being able to point out 50 or so Celtic View / programme / newspaper clippings on one webpage to anyone who ever questioned the separate entity nonsense. Or every newspaper article such as the damning one from 1996 posted recently. Or every photo of the boys club players on Parkhead grounds. Or every weblink to their convictions.

With one online database, where everything is available to see, to refer to, or even share, would be a powerful collective, as opposed to pointing the ill informed to a 600+ page thread. Just an idea, and I would think it would be a bit of work, but that link could quickly and easily be shared so everyone knows how sordid and corrupt they monsters really are.

If politicians, the media, and every right minded individual could see everything together on a handful of pages, then it becomes even more powerful an image. I imagine most people who have not been following this actively do not know the scope of it or mountains of evidence out there. Everything is a little bit fragmented, in terms of online info.

Every little bit that puts pressure on Celtic, the SFA, and the SNP government, to act, is a good thing.

It’s a very good point SH, but what about many lines of enquiry that might be taking place that they don’t know of ?

As stated....all the evidence and more IS collated and protected elsewhere and will be released on here and elsewhere when required.
What has been posted so far on here is just the foreplay....we will enjoy fucking those cunts with more damning and undenaible evidence in time.
Just waiting on covid subsiding and the courts re-opening for more fun.

Not a criticism of you obviously but just how detailed could the damn thing be without this information???

Its kind of like having an investigation into CSA in Scotland that excludes the top two business types where it was prevalent.

It beggars belief.
Martin Henry said it would be in the final report, not the Interim report. My guess is it will be mentioned fairly briefly as a token gesture, but the majority of it I think will be based on ‘safeguarding‘ the current and future generations of young players. Which means we will get 200 pages of blue sky thinking recommendations, along the lines of trainer behaviour courses, working groups, pamphlets for parents, and safety and whistleblowing documents, in both English and Gaelic (of course). At great cost to the government likely. And everyone gets a pat on the back, and it will get a passing, general mention from the SNP government.

No way Lawwell is going to effectively let the SFA write the report that fingers them directly and gives the lawyers free rein to sue them for millions. But the victims will be getting compensation, I would be (mildly) confident of that.

The greatest irony being Celtic will likely host the child safety courses at their stadium for many sheckles, thus actually profiting from this, as crazy as that sounds. That would actually be the final insult.

We shall see.

It’s a very good point SH, but what about many lines of enquiry that might be taking place that they don’t know of ?
I did not mean put everything you have out there. I wouldn’t give them anything unless the folks in the frontline feel it should be shared. The drip drip effect is definitely the way to go, as it keeps a steady pressure going and keeps the enemy guessing, but what I meant was everything that is already out there to see may be good to have collated at one reference source. Just an idea, but as we have seen with the BLM riots, a large collective in one area can be more effective in exposure than many individual actions separately.

Last edited:
As stated....all the evidence and more IS collated and protected elsewhere and will be released on here and elsewhere when required.
What has been posted so far on here is just the foreplay....we will enjoy fucking those cunts with more damning and undenaible evidence in time.
Just waiting on covid subsiding and the courts re-opening for more fun.
Probably not my place to say mate, but using words like foreplay, fucking, and fun may not be the best terms to use given the subject matter.

Did you end up playing pro football mate ?

I salute you and everyone involved, i sincerely hope that your fine efforts are suitably rewarded,

Back