Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Fear or a warped sense of loyalty, probably.

There must be scores of ex employees and players that know exactly what went on. It takes an enormous amount of courage for the survivors to come forward. It's a lack of decency, morals and respect for victims that stops those that knew to do the same. It would only take one high profile ex player to come out and do the right thing and it would blow the lid off this but then they'd have to face the consequences from the rhabids.

There are ex players, and very well known names, who haven't come forward, and we believe from our information it's due to the last sentence on your post CLF.

Cowardly, pathetic, but not surprising.

The Scottish Executive is worried about young players being tied to exploitative contracts and have told Scottish football authorities that Holyrood may need to intervene.
Whilst important in itself, it’s telling that Holyrood is willing to intervene in this situation but is unwilling to intervene in the criminal abuse of young players over decades.

Aah but this is worth prioritising and intervening in, as it doesn’t specifically endanger Celtic’s reputation but is acceptable in that it involves ALL clubs. Never mind that compared to a paedophile ring covered up by a particular club and complicit press, and potentially one of the biggest scandals in sporting history, this is NOTHING.

The Scottish Executive is worried about young players being tied to exploitative contracts and have told Scottish football authorities that Holyrood may need to intervene.

Whilst important in itself, it’s telling that Holyrood is willing to intervene in this situation but is unwilling to intervene in the criminal abuse of young players over decades.

As you imply Sancus, it shows the Scottish government's fear of upsetting their core voters
when child rape is regarded as less important than commercial contracts.

Double post.

Last edited:

Double post.

That in my opinion is the killer point. If financial transactions and bank accounts are intertwined then the claim of seperate entity is shown to be the fraud we all know it is. I am sure the compensation firms are looking at this angle.

We've checked CFC & Trophy Centre financial statements ML.

To get the level of detail you are referring to you would need to do a full audit, as that level of detail isn't submitted to Companies House.

I've watched a lot of law and order through the years, the American version.

Now I know its only a tv series, but they do cover real events with a slight difference of the story, as I've recognised some real crime stories.

They have on a few occasions done programmes about the abuse involving the RC church and indeed covered a programme regarding sexual abuse at a boys sports club.

Believe me when I say this, the guys on here have got a hell of a fight on their hands, which they're far from losing. If they are shown again, which they probably will then I will give a heads up on here.

You will recognize from these, what the guys on here are up against, much as is the case with the spotlight film. Its not easy and I've got to say, I'm amazed how far they've got.

We can all agree when it comes to the fellas on here, they're not going anywhere soon.

Celtic cannot say they didn’t have the chance to right their wrongs. For years they have claimed the separate entity and turned their backs on all victims.
We have shown numerous articles that blows that claim straight out the water. We’ve also posted Gordon Woods tweets along with the Gray families tweets that proved Celtic did not want to deal with this. There are many more victims of the perpetrators linked to Celtic out there that deserve their day in court.
We will continue to push for a full independent inquiry so that the world can see how this shambles of a devolved government have treated victims, especially the under qualified justice Secretary.
The only reason we cannot mention it is due to the legalities involved.

For the last couple of months along with the last few years of work, guys like @BN94, @Grigo Yossarian and the like have been in and working hard to expose the sham, to expose the lie and to bring the criminals and paedophiles to justice.
I look at this thread every couple days, in awe at the work you guys are doing. It’s really inspiring that there are people out there who genuinely care about this very serious issue, even though it’s so far embedded in this cult that is Catholicism and the Catholic Church, the followers of the cult who will deflect and deny at any and all costs, that there are people out there ready and willing to expose it and bring it to an end is amazing to see.

to see many snippets, and that’s what they are for now, snippets of evidence that quite simply blow any lie out of the water really makes the whole thing feel positive, makes the whole thing look like it will be worth it in the long run.
Guys, you are amazing. Keep it up and don’t give up because you know it will be worth it in the end.

it will bring the disgusting club to its knees, and not before time. It will be a glorious day when it comes.

well done.

Guys, I've been reading the thread since the beginning and have nothing but respect and admiration for yourselves in your extensive research and to the victims showing the bravery in coming forward.

However, given that proceedings have started, would it be wise to lock or even limit replies to this thread due to there now being a live case?

Forgive me if I am overstepping the mark but just a thought.

Guys, I've been reading the thread since the beginning and have nothing but respect and admiration for yourselves in your extensive research and to the victims showing the bravery in coming forward.

However, given that proceedings have started, would it be wise to lock or even limit replies to this thread due to there now being a live case?

Forgive me if I am overstepping the mark but just a thought.
I have mentioned this further back on the thread. I also started a new thread stating this that’s now pinned in the bearpit. The best thing to to is hit the report button if it comes up on here. I’m sure nobody will be banned for posting it but it will be removed. This isn’t our choice, but like you say there are legalities involved.

You guys are fighting the good fight. I hope when its all finished that not only justice has been done but the enablers and obstructors are named and shamed and if required find themselves in court to answer for their actions.

There are so many 'enablers & obstructors' CB.

They will be shown to be on the wrong side of history & they will be named at an
appropriate time, and with supporting evidence.

Members will notice that I’ve started a new thread on cbc. Please don’t ask us any questions about this as it states in my post. We cannot talk about this at this stage.
Glad to see some movement on this.
I have always felt it's only going to take one successful action against that rancid shower to open the floodgates.

Fingers crossed that time is now.

I applaud the guy's doing the investigating & digging for information into CBC/CFC separate entity nonsense , a lot of information there to tie the scum to the boy's club , but I believe nothing will happen to the scum untill the SNP Government is removed , going against the Yahoo's would destroy Sturgeon's core vote , so as for now the bheast's from the east are safe .

Would anyone be surprised if Celtic used COVID as an excuse to put themselves into liquidation and restart again wiped of these liabilities? And of course fast tracked back into the top league. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

There must be scores of ex employees and players that know exactly what went on. It takes an enormous amount of courage for the survivors to come forward. It's a lack of decency, morals and respect for victims that stops those that knew to do the same. It would only take one high profile ex player to come out and do the right thing and it would blow the lid off this but then they'd have to face the consequences from the rhabids.
Surely sometime soon something big is going to happen to them?

I applaud the guy's doing the investigating & digging for information into CBC/CFC separate entity nonsense , a lot of information there to tie the scum to the boy's club , but I believe nothing will happen to the scum untill the SNP Government is removed , going against the Yahoo's would destroy Sturgeon's core vote , so as for now the bheast's from the east are safe .
It’s just been announced today there’s a case in court.

Sad to say mate, but if any ex player comes out with anything, then he will almost certainly have to leave the country

1 - They are far very far from being safe , 2 - The SNP won't have a say in the outcome although they may and have tried to ignore it and 3 - Thanks for your support

I have been very impressed by the dogged determination and professionalism of BN GY and the rest of the guys working behind the scenes on this the most horrifying of campaigns and I for one have every confidence CFC will get the outcome they deserve in no small part due to your resolute sense of purpose. Well done all you good folks.

More than a club.

Imagine supporting a team whose first team squads, for a quarter of a century, contained boys from your own community who were abused by office bearers of your club. Whose board of directors knew, whose management team knew, whose legends knew and, in reality, the community knew too.

Imagine supporting that club, that institution, once world famous for the game, soon to be world famous for the facilitation, funding, support and covering up of a child abuse ring.

That level of cognitive dissonance, cant and hypocrisy is probably only open to one club in world sport. Sadly we share a city with them.

The self righteousness, self pity and self hatred of the archetypal Tim in denial is about to be turned up to 11.

Last edited:
More than a club.

Imagine supporting a team whose first team squads, for a quarter of a century, contained boys from your own community who were abused by office bearers of your club. Whose board of directors knew, whose management team knew, whose legends knew and, in reality, the community knew too.

Imagine supporting that club, that institution, once world famous for the game, soon to be world famous for the facilitation, funding, support and covering up of a child abuse ring.

That level of cognitive dissonance, cant and hypocrisy is probably only open to one club in world sport. Sadly we share a city with them.

The self righteousness, self pity and self hatred of the archetypal Tim is about to be turned up to 11.

Excellent post and sums it up to a tee.

Tick tock Timmy.

Your day is coming.

More than a club.

The self righteousness, self pity and self hatred of the archetypal Tim is about to be turned up to 11.
Good post . Cringe FC .

To you guys on here who have suffered and are fighting for justice. Hopefully one day you will have peace of mind. You are all heroes .
Believe me mate there are people on here that have suffered at the hands of Celtic. Posts like this mean a lot to them.
It’s the negative posts that we can do without that seem to be happening more often. Take them somewhere else please. We don’t want to hear them.
Thanks again mate.

Back