Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

BigSteve

What is it these days where people are jumping to the defense of everything that is utterly twisted. Imagine saying that :/
Even the first minister getting in comments about how they've done a good job in the government?

Wtf?

Unnecessary

Just condemn the disgusting behaviour. The commendation of their work is in bad taste!

I’ve recently been informed that it’s March. Others behind the scenes will also confirm this. Now don’t quote us on it as we’re also led to believe it’s been held back a couple of times. I’m telling the thread what I’ve been told. If we are told anything else then we will say so.
Appreciate the update.

BlueNose94

Even the first minister getting in comments about how they've done a good job in the government?

Wtf?

Unnecessary

Just condemn the disgusting behaviour. The commendation of their work is in bad taste!

Appreciate the update.
Again mate please don’t quote us. This is what we have been told. Like I said earlier, if we get anything else then it will be posted

Bluechip

I’ve recently been informed that it’s March. Others behind the scenes will also confirm this. Now don’t quote us on it as we’re also led to believe it’s been held back a couple of times. I’m telling the thread what I’ve been told. If we are told anything else then we will say so.
I take it their lawyers are fighting the showing of these documentaries tooth and nail, hence the delay?

Keep up the good work folks.

BlueNose94

I take it their lawyers are fighting the showing of these documentaries tooth and nail, hence the delay?

Keep up the good work folks.
I honestly don’t know. Personally I don’t think lawyers come into it. This will involve clubs down south also and like said previously it’s been 5 years in the making.
Maybe some more information has come along and also remember that more victims have come forward. If we knew then we would say mate.

Thasunke Witko

there is hope with this mackay situation that the governement willbe scrutinised more.

and btw its not just teh SNP who need looked at its the whole lot of them, labour and tories have been silent and havent once questioned them bar adam tompkins they are complicit
Thought Jackson Carlaw went for the jugular today at Holyrood , I dare say he could’ve went further but I thought he called it quite well, tbf all the leaders of the other parties went after him in their own way but the tories ripped right into him

monkey magic

Scotland is one of the most venal and corrupt countries in the supposed modern Western industrialised world. A brown paper bag stuffed with money culture, where land is given away at knockdown prices in " private " sales, even dodgier local council contract allocations, a justice system where cases collapse for obscure reasons, never mind vital Court evidence suddenly posted missing. A pretend Parliament in Edinburgh where thieves, rapists and groomers of children are part of the political furniture. It is grotesque, no other word for this backwards shithole claiming to be a nation.

Bobafett Bear

Thought Jackson Carlaw went for the jugular today at Holyrood , I dare say he could’ve went further but I thought he called it quite well, tbf all the leaders of the other parties went after him in their own way but the tories ripped right into him
Agree TW and I hope he is picking his battles,no doubt the nazi party is on the back foot and with creepy Salmond trial on the way,its open season and I hope other political parties use their privilege to hold them to task.

BlueNose94

Scotland is one of the most venal and corrupt countries in the supposed modern Western industrialised world. A brown paper bag stuffed with money culture, where land is given away at knockdown prices in " private " sales, even dodgier local council contract allocations, a justice system where cases collapse for obscure reasons, never mind vital Court evidence suddenly posted missing. A pretend Parliament in Edinburgh where thieves, rapists and groomers of children are part of the political furniture. It is grotesque, no other word for this backwards shithole claiming to be a nation.
This. Basically says it all.

JohnBrownsboot

He did his very best no doubt. But he is just not up to Sturgeon. No where even close. Barely scratched her when she should have been on the canvas. Nothing at all has come out of it. No further action or even a likelihood of any.
We still have no effective opposition in any party.

Karbear

Attempting cover up?? Remind of us another organisation??

This doesn’t surprise me as there’s rumours of a few super injunctions in place already.

Yesterday, she made out she found his conduct unacceptable and immediately suspended him from “her party” and “her government.” The sun seems to have proof that her initial response was to try and bury the story and carry on as normal. For that, her positions should also be untenable.

blueismycolour

We had Nicola Surgeon on the television yesterday stating that after her Finance Secretary Derek MacKay had been caught sending hundreds of disgusting text messages to a school boy, she had to act.

As according to her, his behaviour, 'falls seriously below the standard required of a minister'.

Well Nicola, you as First Minister, your party and it's membership, all fall seriously below the standards required within any moralistic society, when it comes to one of the most historical and disgusting acts of Child Sexual Abuse to have been committed within the realms of world sport.

You, Nicola Sturgeon stood there and again stated how morally wrong Derek Mackay's actions were, yet you stand by and do nothing when it comes to one of the most disgusting acts of Child Sexual Abuse, that were perpetrated at Celtic Football Club, over the last, at least 5 decades.

The hypocrisy that spews out of your mouth Nicola, is disturbing to say the very least.

You have, what could be hundreds of victims of these disgusting acts of sexual abuse and yet, you and your party offer no support whatsoever to bring closure to the victims of those disgusting acts knowingly committed at Celtic Football Club.

So please Nicola, don't state to us, you stand morally against the disgusting acts of one of your prominent members of the Scottish Parliament, when there is a far greater matter of Child Sexual Abuse that you and again, your ministers care to take no action against.

That Nicola, 'falls seriously below the standard required of a minister'.

You and your party are letting down the victims of Child Sexual Abuse and that is disturbing in so many ways and not the actions you would expect to come across in a morally correct society.

Practice what you preach for once Nicola.........

Div1872

Sturgeon should be voted out of politics for her failure to condemn the abuse at CBC and CFC over a 50 year period

6/7 convictions for child sexual abuse on young boys

Not a peep from her

Her “Justice Minister” ignoring the victims and also failing to demand a fully independent public inquiry into the scandal also sums up the SNP

They are more concerned about the Tarrier votes than victims of the CBC and CFC abusers

Disgusting but not surprising from this cult

Any Bear voting for these phuckers should be ashamed of themselves.

KYBear_74

I'm wondering what country is not corrupt! Anyone know??

Here in the US we've just witnessed an impeachment trial where the ruling party refused to hear witnesses or examine any evidence. Basically we now have a dictatorship at this point and I have very low confidence in a fair election next fall.

Rangersmandownunder

The man being proposed as the next first minister is allowed to resign for grooming a child, most probably not his first and only attempt to lure a child, the current FM is aware of his creepy lurid behaviour, so much so she banned him from drinking at any official functions and when she was told he was grooming a child her first action was to try to block the story and protect him!

Ask yourself why wasn't he sacked immediately?

The former FM is on trial in a few weeks for attempted rape, again our current FM would have been aware of these allegations whilst he was still swanning about the political scene, yet she carried on and even disposed of emails and evidence of discussions with him.

Our current justice minister seems to be allowing his religion to influence him regarding the incredibly lenient sentences being handed out to child abuse offenders and the restrictions placed on the child abuse inquiry, including religious and sporting clubs, it is very apparent from the outside looking in that he does not see the abuse of children as a serious problem in Scotland.

Throw in the refusal to grant an inquiry into the worlds worst child abuse scandal in sporting history and we have to ask ourselves WTF is happening in Scotland and how it came to this?

Bluethunder

He did his very best no doubt. But he is just not up to Sturgeon. No where even close. Barely scratched her when she should have been on the canvas. Nothing at all has come out of it. No further action or even a likelihood of any.
We still have no effective opposition in any party.
Im hoping he is dancing like a butterfly,doing the carlaw shuffle,jabbing and probing....before unleashing the haymakers when salmonds trial begins to floor them once and for all.

Allybear

SNP now have a confirmed sexual predator on board.
May be one of many.
This may open the floodgates for major inquiry into covering up from SNP to CFC and beyond.
Jimmy Krankie not coming out of this looking good.
I think youve just hit the nail on the head. I believe we will end up seeing the inquiry being more focussed on the Gov cover up as much as parkheed, if not more so.....

bluewater1

We had Nicola Surgeon on the television yesterday stating that after her Finance Secretary Derek MacKay had been caught sending hundreds of disgusting text messages to a school boy, she had to act.

As according to her, his behaviour, 'falls seriously below the standard required of a minister'.

Well Nicola, you as First Minister, your party and it's membership, all fall seriously below the standards required within any moralistic society, when it comes to one of the most historical and disgusting acts of Child Sexual Abuse to have been committed within the realms of world sport.

You, Nicola Sturgeon stood there and again stated how morally wrong Derek Mackay's actions were, yet you stand by and do nothing when it comes to one of the most disgusting acts of Child Sexual Abuse, that were perpetrated at Celtic Football Club, over the last, at least 5 decades.

The hypocrisy that spews out of your mouth Nicola, is disturbing to say the very least.

You have, what could be hundreds of victims of these disgusting acts of sexual abuse and yet, you and your party offer no support whatsoever to bring closure to the victims of those disgusting acts knowingly committed at Celtic Football Club.

So please Nicola, don't state to us, you stand morally against the disgusting acts of one of your prominent members of the Scottish Parliament, when there is a far greater matter of Child Sexual Abuse that you and again, your ministers care to take no action against.

That Nicola, 'falls seriously below the standard required of a minister'.

You and your party are letting down the victims of Child Sexual Abuse and that is disturbing in so many ways and not the actions you would expect to come across in a morally correct society.

Practice what you preach for once Nicola.........
Well said, that man!

BlueNose94

This is why we are fighting for justice. Celtic Football Club and the Scottish government have many questions to answer.
To this day they have continued to ignore victims and families. Just listen to this lady’s voice.
Andrew Gray’s best friend growing up works with us behind the scenes. We won’t give up until the victims receive justice.

ghoulishworm

This is why we are fighting for justice. Celtic Football Club and the Scottish government have many questions to answer.
To this day they have continued to ignore victims and families. Just listen to this lady’s voice.
Andrew Gray’s best friend growing up works with us behind the scenes. We won’t give up until the victims receive justice.
absolutely hearbreaking mate.

BlueNose94

For the people that have been on here over recent months saying we are wasting our time? Just hear that lady’s voice please.
That’s why we won’t give up. That disgusting excuse of a football club have destroyed lives. The bastards have to be brought to their knees for their attempted coverup of the biggest football scandal in world football.